保卫人员 请到97区执行护送任务
Security, please report to section 97 for escort.
新人 快开始工作
Hey! Newbie, get to work.
开始工作
Get to work.
违法工作条例 违法工作条例
Work violation. Work violation.
去埋弹♥药♥ 间隔两米
Lay those charges every six feet.
快干活儿
Keep it moving!
嘿 你
Hey, you!
那些是爆♥炸♥物
Those are explosives!
你要是爆号♥清零
IOI will not reimburse
IOI可不会补偿损失的金币
any lost coin if you zero out.
快干活
Keep it moving!
这挑战是什么 什么电子游戏吗
So what is this challenge, some sort of video game thing?
雅达利2600上的游戏 先生
An Atari 2600, sir.
主机能运行的游戏有上千种
And every game ever made for it, thousands of possibilities.
上啊
Come up!
哈利迪
Halliday,
这就是你的计划吗
this is how you plan to resolve
靠这来决定世界最重要经济资源的命运
the fate of the world’s most important economic resource?
-有眉目了给我打电♥话♥ -是的 先生
– Call me when you’re close. – Yes, sir.
上 上 不
Go, go! No! Ahh!
进入《蜈蚣》一分钟 冰裂了
One minute into Centipede, the ice broke.
一定是《鸵鸟骑士》
It has to be Joust!
哈利迪仍保持着
Halliday still holds the
2600主机上这个游戏的世界纪录
world record on the 2600 port of that game.
-也许我们只需要打破最高分 -《陷阱》
– Maybe we just need to beat his high score. – Pitfall!
2600主机上未完成的电子游戏
One of the only 2600 games that still hasn’t ended.
《寻剑》游戏系列呢
And how about those Swordquest games?
对 《寻剑》系列
Yes! The Swordquest games.
当时是为了雅达利举办的一场比赛而制♥作♥
They were created for a contest Atari held with real…
艾洛克 情况怎么样
i-R0k, how are we doin’?
说实话 我觉得我需要理疗因为…
To be honest, I think I need physical therapy because it’s not…
魔球准备好了吗
Is the Orb ready?
如您所愿
Um, as you wish.
奥瑟瓦克斯
The Orb…
魔球
Of Osuvox.
这怎么用
How does it work?
它有遥控吗或是开关什么的
Has it got, like, a remote or is there a button or something?
诺兰 这可是九十九级的魔法神器
Nolan, it’s a level-99 magic artifact,
不是你的无人机 所以它得由咒语开启
not one of your drones, so it is activated by a magic spell.
你要来完成这一光荣使命吗
Would you care to do the honors?
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
巨蟒之息 生死之魅 你的创造之兆
Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你们怎么进来的
How’d you get in here?
-阿尔忒密斯 -谁
– Art3mis. – Who?
萨曼莎·库克 她在哪儿
Samantha Cook. Where is she?
如果你想谈 咱们就谈 你先把枪放下
If you wanna talk, we can talk, but you gotta put that gun down.
你杀了我姨妈
You killed my mom’s sister.
你以为我不会杀了你吗
You think I won’t kill you?
冷静冷静
Just slow down, okay?
那是公♥司♥的决定 不是个人恩怨
That was a corporate decision. It was not personal.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在楼下的契约工中心
She’s downstairs in the loyalty center!
我知道她他妈在契约工中心
I know she’s in the goddamn loyalty center.
你得告诉我她具体在哪一个舱
You’re gonna tell me exactly which rig she’s in
还有她的识别码
and the access code to contact her.
合情合理
Yeah, that seems appropriate.
先说识别码
Start with access code.
6, 45, 7, 25.
工勤仓在哪儿
Where’s the rig?
我觉得他吓尿了
I think he pissed himself.
干得好 Z 我们进入他的账户了
Good job, Z. We’re in his account.
他真的不知道自己还在绿洲吗
So he really doesn’t know he’s in the OASIS?
这是索伦托应该看到的
This is what Sorrento should be seeing,
但这个 是我们让他看到的
but this… This is what we’re making him see.
他正准备从绿洲下线时
We grabbed him in transit
我们抓住了他
just as he was logging out of the OASIS,
所以他以为自己回到了现实世界的办公室
so he thinks he’s back in his office in the real world.
但其实他在艾奇建造的
But actually, he’s here,
一模一样的虚拟办公室里
in the identical office that Aech built.
所以你们是远程黑进了他的装备
So, you basically just remotely hacked his rig.
像索伦托这样的固定装备很容易定位
A fixed rig like Sorrento’s is easy to locate,
很难黑入
hard to hack.
除非他傻到把密♥码♥到处乱放
Unless he’s stupid enough to leave his password lying around.
契约工中心 我进来了
Loyalty center, I’m in.
好的 我们开始吧
All right, let’s get to work.
-阿蒂 -Z Z Z
– Arty. – Z? Z? Z?
阿蒂 别出声
Arty, don’t say anything.
我直接接入了你的音频信♥号♥♥
I’m tapped directly into your audio feed.
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们拿到了索伦托的密♥码♥ 黑进了他的装备
We got his password, hacked Sorrento’s rig.
Z 我要跟你说件事
Z, I have something to tell you.
现在不行 我要给你看些东西
Not now. I have something to show you
能帮你从那儿离开
that’ll get you out of there.
第六人找到了第三个挑战 就在毁灭星球
The Sixers found the third challenge. It’s on Planet Doom.
还有他们刚开启了护盾
And there’s more, they just put a force field
覆盖了阿诺克的城♥堡♥
around Anorak’s Castle.
我听一个守卫叫它”奥瑟瓦克斯魔球”
I heard one of the guards calling it “The Orb of Osuvox,”
唯一毁掉它的方法就是从内部
and the only way to take it down is from the inside.
她说的没错 九十九级的神器
She’s right. Level-99 artifact,
创造出一个魔抗 无法穿过的屏障
creates a magic-resistant, impenetrable barrier.
不可能穿过
No way through it.
好了 听着 这些现在都不重要
Okay, listen. That’s not important right now.
重要的是我们现在把你救出工勤仓
What’s important is that we get you out of the rig.
我现在手头有你工勤仓的结构图
All right, so I’m looking at a diagram of your rig.
如果你用左手向上11点位置
If you reach up with your left hand at 11 o’clock,
头顶上有一个控制板
there’s some… there’s a panel above your head.
我找到了
Yeah, I can feel it.
应该有两个释放手柄
Okay, there should be two release handles.
九点钟位置和三点钟位置 找到了吗
Nine o’clock and three o’clock. Can you feel them?
-找到了 -朝你的方向拉
– Yeah, I got it. – Okay, pull it towards you.
面板内有一个控制杆
Okay, inside the panel, there’s a lever.
用右手抓住它然后转向左边
Grab it with your right hand and slide it to the left.
这样应该能释放你了
That should release you.
成功了 我出来了
It worked. It worked, I’m out.
契约工41F仓
Loyalty pod 41-F,
现在允许你休息十分钟
you are on an authorized break for 10 minutes.
契约工41F仓 你现在有十分钟的休息时间
Pod 41-F, you are on 10-minute break.
请前往休息区
Proceed to break area.
韦德 你还在吗
Wade, are you still there?
我在 你在哪儿
Yeah, I’m here. Where are you?
索伦托的办公室在哪儿
Where is Sorrento’s office?
在IOI的作战室内 你现在的位置向上两层
It’s in the IOI war room, two levels above where you are now.
但那不是出去的路
But that’s not the way out.
他的密♥码♥是什么
What’s his password?
韦德 回答我
Wade, answer me.
好的 密♥码♥是B055man69
Okay, it’s capital B-0-55-man-69.
但是阿蒂 你得离开那儿
But, Arty, you need to go.
你得召集一支军队
You need to raise an army.
一支军队
An army?
到毁灭星球集♥合♥ 等我信♥号♥♥
Get to Planet Doom, and wait for my signal.
什么信♥号♥♥
What signal?
我会毁了那个护盾
I’m gonna take down that shield.
等等 阿蒂 你得离开那儿 阿蒂
Wait, Arty, wait! You gotta get out of there! Arty!
他们付你多少钱
Hey, how much are they paying you?
因为伙计 我更有钱
‘Cause, man, I got a lot of paper.
我能给你像森林一样多的钱
You know, I can make you, like, a forest.
闭嘴
Hey, shut up.
好吧
Okay.
这不是真的 你们拦截了我的信♥号♥♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!