Can you call the police, please?
好的 我很乐意帮你
Yes. I’d be happy to help you with that.
抱歉 电脑又出故障了
Sorry. The computer’s acting up again.
我马上重启
Let me just quickly reboot here.
贾斯汀 快他妈报♥警♥
Justin, just call the fucking police.
女士 这边显示这辆车被报失窃了
Ma’am, it says here that the car was reported stolen.
对不起 但我必须把车停下
I’m sorry, but I have to shut it down.
不 什么
No, what?
不 搞什么 你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
No, what the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me?
这是公♥司♥的规定 女士
It’s company policy, ma’am.
-我无能为力 -不 不 求你了 贾斯汀
– There’s nothing I can do. – No, no, no, please. Justin.
待在车里 女士 警♥察♥在路上了
Just stay with the vehicle, ma’am. Police are on their way.
快他妈启动啊
Just start the fucking car!
-好吧 不必飙脏话 -快启动 贾斯汀
– ‘Kay, there’s no need for profanity. – Start the car, Justin!
天啊 我也无能为力 束手无策
Jesus, there’s nothing I can do. My hands are tied.
贾斯汀
Justin.
喂 贾斯汀
Hello? Justin!
还有什么我可以帮你的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
有 你吃屎去吧 贾斯汀
Yeah, you can go fuck yourself, Justin!
好吧 感谢拨♥打♥出行安全热♥线♥ 祝你晚安
Okay. Thanks for using Trip Safe. Have a great night.
好吧 没事 没事 没事
Okay. You’re okay, you’re okay, you’re okay.
警♥察♥在路上了
Police are on the way.
警♥察♥在路上了 一切都会…
Police are on their way. Everything’s gonna be…
晚安 格蕾丝
Good night, Grace.
亚历克斯 是你吗
Alex, is that you?
你现在安全了
Hey, you’re safe now.
我们要走了
We’re leaving.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我们要到后门了 先生
We’re approaching the rear gate, sir.
我们马上就到
We’ll be there shortly.
好 回到正题
All right. We are back in business.
托尼
Tony.
斯蒂文斯 小心后面
Hey, Stevens! Look behind you.
斯蒂文斯
Stevens!
音乐开小声点 白♥痴♥
Turn down the fucking music, you idiot!
不
Oh, no.
通话中断
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
操
Fuck!
似曾相识啊
Déjà vu.
有意思 我来这里是为了逃避疯狂
It’s funny, I… came out here to escape the madness.
感谢用一场车祸打扰我的宁静
Thanks for crashing a car into my tranquility.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你并不想杀我 你不想让我死
You don’t wanna kill me. You don’t want me to die.
对 我不想
No, I don’t.
我喜欢你 格蕾丝
I like you, Grace.
那就放我走 好吗
So let me go. Okay?
我没骨气
I’m weak.
你是个好人
You’re a good guy.
你真的是个大好人
You’re a really, really, really good guy.
还有亚历克斯 亚历克斯爱你
And Alex, Alex loves you.
你也爱他
And you love him.
你要是动手了 他不会原谅你的
He’s not gonna forgive you if you do this.
或许是吧
Maybe not.
但至少他能活下来
But at least he’ll be alive.
我不能让我全家人因为你而死掉
I can’t let my entire family die because of you.
真是疯了
It’s insane.
你没意识到这有多荒唐吗
Can’t you see it’s insane?
谁都不会死 谁都不会 都不会死
No one’s gonna die… No one, no one is gonna die.
而你可以做些什么
And you can do something about it.
那都是胡扯
It’s bullshit!
不
No.
我不是你想象的那样
I am not who you think I am.
亚历克斯才是脱身的那个人
Alex is the one who got out.
能救你的也只有他
If anyone was gonna save you, it would’ve been him.
现在你可以出来了
You can come out now.
怎么 你知道我在这
What, you knew I was here?
我醉了 又没瞎
I’m drunk, I’m not blind.
我们得快点了 还有不到一小时就黎明了
We gotta move. Less than an hour till dawn.
我们还得给她为仪式做好准备
And we still need to prepare her for the ritual.
格蕾丝在哪
Where’s Grace?
她身体不适
She’s indisposed.
你不会真以为我会坐视不理吧
You didn’t think I was just gonna let it happen, did you?
对于家人 只能保持乐观
With family, one hopes for the best.
问题是
The thing is…
我喜欢她
I like her.
我不想这么做
I don’t wanna do this.
但我们必须保护家族
But we have to protect the family.
如果她死了
If she dies…
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you.
好吧
Well…
那看来我难逃一死了
then I suppose I’m dead either way.
是 或许那都是胡说八道 什么都不会发生
Yeah, and maybe it’s a crock of shit and nothing will happen.
别闹了
Oh, please.
如果你真这么想
If you believed that,
你根本就不会让她去抽牌
you wouldn’t have let her draw a card at all.
你为什么离开我们 亚历克斯
Why did you leave us, Alex?
我不知道 妈
I don’t know, Mom.
我不知道 或许是在某个晚上
I don’t know. Maybe one night when I was
我念着咒语给羊割喉的时候
chanting and slicing the throat of a goat,
突然意识到这么做不太正常吧
it occurred to me that that wasn’t a completely normal thing to do.
但这才是最让我害怕的
But, and this is what scared me the most…
曾经感觉是正常的
it felt normal.
确实是
It did.
然后我意识到如果家人说没关系
And I realized that you’ll do pretty much anything…
那你什么事都能做得出来
if your family says it’s okay.
然后我遇到了格蕾丝
And then I met Grace.
她与你们所有人截然相反
She’s the opposite of all of you.
她是好人
She’s good.
她让我觉得我也可以变好
And she made me feel like I could be good too.
所以如果在你们和她之间选
So, if it comes down to you or her,
我会选她
I choose her.
我不信你说的话
I don’t believe you.
我觉得你也不相信
And I don’t think that you believe
一个你才认识一年半的女孩
that a girl that you’ve known for a year and a half…
会比我更了解你
knows you better than I do.
我们家有个很特别的朋友 勒贝尔先生
Our family has a very special friend named Mr. Le Bail.
勒贝尔先生让我们拥有了今天这一切美好的事物
Mr. Le Bail is the reason we have all the nice things we have.
但勒贝尔先生有时也需要我们的回报
But sometimes Mr. Le Bail wants something from us in return.
你可以的 菲奇
You got this, Fitch.
你可以的 菲奇
You got this, Fitch!
别怂 菲奇
Don’t be a bitch, Fitch.
别怂 菲奇
Don’t be a bitch, Fitch.
你可以的 怂炮
You got this, bitch.
我知道今晚没有按计划进行
I know tonight didn’t go as planned.
但我会弥补的 勒贝尔先生
But I’ll make it right, Mr. Le Bail.
请拭目以待
You’ll see.
我们今晚在祖先面前
We renew our pledge this night,
献上鲜活的血肉
as our ancestors before us…
重新宣誓
with this offering of living flesh and blood.
万岁
Hail…
弟弟
Brother!
有毒
Poisoned!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
天啊
Oh, God.
你给我们喝了什么
What did you give us?
我们在女仆们身上倒的东西
Stuff we poured on the maids.
白瓶子 红瓶盖
White bottle, little red cap.
盐酸
Hydrochloric acid!
快 赶紧走
Come on, up and at ’em.
格蕾丝
Grace!