他生来是为了领导家族 而非逃离家族
That he is meant to lead this family, not run from it.
他一开始就讨厌我们的契约
He’s hated our pact from the very start.
他是有良心的那个儿子 你还记得吗
He’s the good son. Do you remember that?
那为什么我们中只有他
Then why is he the only one of us
见过椅子上坐的勒贝尔先生
who has ever seen Mr. Le Bail in his chair?
天呐 他当时才五岁
Good God. He was five.
他可能是做梦梦到的
He was probably, I don’t know, dreaming it.
或者是编的
Or maybe he made it up.
你非这么说也行
Well, if you say so.
搜索
恶魔契约是真的还是胡扯
来自基普的新信息
干什么呢 老铁
“干什么呢 老铁”
“What up, dawg?”
蠢货
Idiot.
没什么 家务事
没什么
Not much.
家务事
Family shit.
乔治
Georgie?
感谢老天 好
Oh, thank God. Okay.
好 我知道这真的非常非常吓人
Okay, listen, I know this is really, really scary, but…

Fuck.
见鬼
Shit.

Fuck.

Fuck.
你这小混♥蛋♥
You little fucker!
我逮住你了
I got you.
我逮住你了 贱♥人♥
I got you, bitch.

Fuck!
她在外面 正在跑向北边的栅栏
She’s outside, running towards the north fence.
我去找其他人
I’ll get the others.
救命
Help me!
救救我
Please help!
救命 救救我
Help. Please help me.
救命
Help!
操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
救命 等等 停车
Help! Wait, stop.
救救我
Please, please help me.
谢天谢地 谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank God. Thank you, thank you.
-从路上滚开 -等一下
– Get the fuck out of the road. – Please wait.
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你这禽兽
You fucking animal.
你这混♥蛋♥ 人♥渣♥
You piece of shit, little, tiny dick-licker,
败类 操
fucking asshole, fucking I…
该死的有钱人
Fucking rich people.

Fuck.
她肯定是逃进林子里去了
She must’ve gone into the woods.
不过别担心 先生 她跑不远
But don’t worry, sir, she won’t get far.
我会找到她的
I’ll find her.
明天我就会修好栅栏
And I’ll fix the fence tomorrow.
好吧
Well…
她出去了
she’s out.
今晚很尽兴
This was fun.
怎么样
What do you say we, uh,
我们明天早午餐时平分掉贺礼如何
divvy up the wedding gifts at brunch tomorrow?
你以为这是玩游戏吗
Do you think that this is a fucking game?
对啊
Yes.
还记得这是捉迷藏吗
Hide and seek, remember?
你知道要是她活到黎明
Do you realize that if she lives till dawn,
我们都得死吗
that we’re all gonna die?
你们都还记得范霍恩一家的下场吧
You all remember what happened to the Van Horns, right?
他们不是死于房♥屋起火吗
Didn’t they just die in a house fire?
新闻是这么报道的 但他们…
Yeah, that’s what the press told you, but they…
你不会想知道他们实际上怎么死的 相信我
You don’t wanna know how they really died. Trust me.
可不能得罪勒贝尔先生
No, you don’t fuck Mr. Le Bail.
否则勒贝尔先生会让你好看
Mr. Le Bail fucks you.
你就不能协商个更好的契约吗 维克
You couldn’t have negotiated better terms, huh, Vic?
你就不能
You couldn’t have, uh…
比方说 砍砍价
I don’t know, maybe talked him down
砍掉整个屠♥杀♥条款吗
on the whole eradication clause?
这都怪你 混球
Well, here’s to you, fucker,
因为我们现在大事不好了
because now we are all fucking fucked!
你已经说清楚了 亲爱的 谢谢
I think you made your point, sweetheart, thank you.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy dick.
去等斯蒂文斯 他可能需要你们帮忙
Go wait for Stevens. He might need your help.
不是你们俩 你们别碍事
Not you two. I want you out of the way.
把女仆的尸体运到羊圈去
Take the maids to the goat pit.
还有 甜心 尽量别杀人了
And, pumpkin, try not to kill anyone else.
败类负责清洁工作
Cleanup duty for the fuckups.
-不 爸爸 -去吧 小艾
– No. Daddy. – Come on, Em.
听你妈妈的
Listen to your mother.
我们什么时候溜之大吉
So, at what point do we just cut and run?
是吧
Right?
拜托 是吧
I mean, come on. Right?
去死
Fuck you.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
丹尼尔 帮帮我
Daniel, help!
格蕾丝
Grace.
格蕾丝
Grace.
她为什么非得抽出”捉迷藏”
Why did she have to pull “Hide and seek”?
你说这是真的吗
Do you think it’s real?
什么 是说我们不杀了她
What? That we’ll implode
就会自爆或者自燃而死之类的吗
or burst into flames, or whatever, if we don’t kill her?
我不知道 你能…
I don’t know. Can you…
行 我来
All right, I’ll…
-我需要 我需要你帮我 -不行 你吐的话我也会吐
– I need, I need you to… – I can’t. If you barf, I’ll barf.
一 二 三
One, two, three.

Three.
但是上次他们玩捉迷藏时
But you were with them
你也和他们一起玩了 是不是
the last time they played hide and seek, weren’t you?
你当时是六岁还是七岁
Were you six, seven?
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
我记得一清二楚
I remember all of it.
亚历克斯当时也在
Alex was with me too.
我尽力保护他了
I tried to protect him.
我不知道他看见或者记住了什么
I don’t know what he saw or what he remembers.
你总是照顾他
You always looked out for him.
要是那样 我就不会让他娶格蕾丝
If that were true, I wouldn’t have let him marry Grace.
他值得更好的兄弟
He deserved a better brother.
而我们都该死
And we all deserve to die.
我的孩子们不该死
My kids don’t.
妈妈
Mommy?
宝贝 乔治
Honey! Georgie.
你还好吗 你在外面做什么
Are you okay? What are you doing out here?
我…
I…
我跟着那位女士过来的
I followed that lady down here,
然后用我找到的枪击中了她
and I shot her with that gun I found.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
大家都是那么做的
That’s what everyone else was trying to do.
宝贝
Sweetie.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
见鬼
Shit.
过来 格蕾丝
Come here, Grace!
该死的混账
Fucking asshole!
你这混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker.
感谢你拨♥打♥出行安全热♥线♥
Thank you for calling Trip Safe.
请保持通话 我们将为你接通
Please stay on the line and you’ll be connected
下一个有空的代表
to the next available representative.
晚上好 我是贾斯汀 你的通话可能被录音…
Good evening. This is Justin. Your call may be monitored…
有人要杀我 你能帮帮我吗
People are trying to kill me. Can you please help me?
好的 我可以帮你
Yes, I can help you with that.
你需要医疗帮助还是…
Do you need medical assistance, or…
你能报♥警♥吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!