你早就知道
You fucking knew!
从未有人抽到那张牌 这情形从未发生过
No one ever pulls that. It never fucking happens.
-但你早就知道有这回事 -我完全没料到
– Yeah, but you knew about it! – No, no, I didn’t.
-我是理查德·巴比斯 -我是查理
– I’m Richard Babis. – And I’m Charlie.
今天的主题叫作
And today’s segment is called
“认识你的弩弓”
“Getting to know your crossbow.”
该死 我真的…以为不会出事
Oh, fuck. I really… I thought it was safe.
但如果我不让你抽牌的话 那么…
But if I didn’t pull a card at all, then…
那么你的神经病家人就不会试图…
Then your crazy family wouldn’t be trying to…
天呐 他们会杀了我的
Oh, my God, they’re gonna kill me.
不 那么我俩都会死
No, then we’d both be dead.
嫁入这个家门 就必须玩这个游戏
When you marry into this family you have to play a game.
如果你不玩 你就会死
And if you don’t, you die.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know that sounds crazy,
但是你必须相信我 这是真的
but you have to believe me, it is real.
我的叔公就因此丧命
It happened to my great-uncle.
他结婚了 没玩游戏 次日清晨他就死了
He got married, he didn’t play a game, next morning he died.
他的妻子也死了
His wife too.
同样的事也发生在了我堂姐瑞秋身上
Same thing happened to my cousin Rachel.
以及一群我从未见过的人身上
Same thing happened to a bunch of people that I never even met before.
你只能…
You just…
你必须玩游戏
You have to play.
你说过你的家庭…很操蛋
You said your family was… fucked-up,
-没错 -可你没提过他们是变♥态♥杀人魔啊
– I know. – but you didn’t say psycho killers.
你…你娶了我进门 却没提醒我
You… you brought me here, you didn’t warn me.
是你想结婚的
You wanted to get married.
-所以是我的错吗 -不是 对不起 我错了
– So it’s my fucking fault? – No. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
-你认真的吗 -嘘
– Are you fucking serious? – Shh.
-我们本可以私奔 -我知道
– We could’ve eloped. – I know.
-我们本可以… -不行 有规则的
– We could’ve… – No, no. There are rules.
不能私奔
You can’t just elope.
必须在这里举♥行♥婚礼
You… you have to have the wedding here,
还得玩那该死的游戏
and you have to play the fucking game.
你都没跟我说
You didn’t even fucking talk to me.
你本可以告诉我 我们本可以…
You could’ve told me. We could’ve…just…
如果我事先告诉你 你就会离开我
If I told you, you would’ve left.
如果我不求婚 你也会离开我
And if I didn’t propose, you would’ve left.
你是我的一切 我向你保证
You’re everything to me, and I promise you
我会帮你离开这里 好吗
I’m gonna get you out of here, okay?
好吗 听我说
All right? So just listen to me.
你要沿着这条走廊一直走
You just need to go straight down this hallway
直至你走到仆人厨房♥
until you get to the service kitchen.
我去警卫室
I’m gonna go down to the security room.
我会把所有的门锁都打开
I’m gonna unlock all the doors. I’m gonna unlock all the doors.
-不 你不许离开我 -然后你赶紧逃走
– No. Don’t fucking leave me. – Then you just fucking run.
我必须这么做 亲爱的 我没得选
I have to. Honey, I have to.
一直待在过道里 直到你走到厨…
Just… just stay inside the walls until you get to the kit…
你办得到 你要去哪
You can do this. Where you going?
直走 走到厨房♥
Straight and then, um, kitchen.
走到厨房♥ 很好
To the kitchen. Good. Good.
你会没事的 一切都会没事的
You’re gonna make it. It’s gonna be okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – I love you.
走 快走
Go. Go.
好
Okay.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
看到她了吗
Any sign of her?
没有 指不定她藏到哪了
No. She could be anywhere.
找到她了
Found her.
我的天
Jesus! Fuck!
该死
Goddammit!
艾米丽 你得瞄准重心打
Emilie, aim for the center of gravity!
我不知道我在干什么
I don’t know what I’m doing!
我只是来拿酒喝
I just came to get a drink.
我必须得喊其他人过来
I have to call the others.
不 你不用
No, you don’t.
不要
No.
你可以帮我 求你了
You can help me. Please.
你不会有好下场的
This doesn’t end well for you.
我只是不想成为那个把你送上祭台的人
I just don’t wanna be the one to serve you up.
丹尼尔 我求求你了
Daniel, I’m begging you.
对于这一切我深感抱歉
I’m really sorry about all this.
人们说得对 富人们确实不同
It’s true what they say: The rich really are different.
我让你十秒钟
I’ll give you a ten-second head start.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
一
One, one thousand.
二
Two, one thousand.
二点五
Two and a half, one thousand.
她在书房♥里
She’s in the study!
不要把武器对准自己
Point the weapon away from you.
你把她跟丢了吗
You lost her?
没错
Indeed.
你太可悲了
You’re pathetic.
没错
Indeed.
你能至少假装在乎吗
Could you at least pretend to care?
我相信无论有没有我的帮助
I’m sure you’ll find her and kill her
你们都会找到她 并杀了她
with or without my help.
不过我确实想到了一件事
You know, something did occur to me, though.
亚历克斯瞒着格蕾丝也许是错误的
Alex may have been wrong to keep Grace in the dark…
但你还记得当年我告诉你真♥相♥时
but do you remember how you reacted
你有什么反应吗
when I told you about this?
你♥他♥妈♥连眼睛都没眨一下
You didn’t fucking blink.
你迫不及待地要出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
I mean, you couldn’t wait to sign your soul away.
你知道我的出身
You know where I came from
还有我之前的人生是什么样子
and what my life was like before.
我宁愿死也不想失去这一切
I’d rather be dead than lose all of this.
小心愿望成真
Well… from your lips.
-她在哪里 -恐怕她刚刚跑了
– Where is she? – I’m afraid you just missed her.
托尼 亚历克斯溜出来了 我很抱歉
Tony, Alex got out. I’m so sorry.
该死
Goddammit.
现在是谁不靠谱
Who’s the fuckup now, right?
还是我吗
Still me?
找到她了吗 游戏结束了吗
Did you find her? Is it over?
不 还没结束
No, it’s not over.
现在她知道这是怎么回事了
And now she knows what’s going on.
不过艾米丽朝克莱拉脸上开了一枪
But Emilie shot Clara in the face.
她死了 只是个小插曲
So she’s dead. That’s just a side note.
克莱拉死了吗
Clara’s dead?
我最喜欢她了
She was my favorite.
糟糕 我忘记拿我的枪了
Cock! I forgot my gun.
爸爸 我忘记拿枪了 我太差劲了
Daddy, I forgot my gun. I suck.
-没关系 -我太差劲了
– It’s okay. – I suck!
你不差劲 亲爱的
You don’t suck, sweetheart.
给你 亲爱的 用我的吧
Here, hon, why don’t you just use mine.
勒多马斯先生 我刚看到她跑过去…
Mr. Le Domas, Mr. Le Domas, I just saw her running…
-天啊 -天啊
– Oh, my God! – Oh, my God.
-好吧 -为什么我总是这样
– Okay, now… – Why does this always happen to me?
-够了 -冷静
– Come on! – Okay. Calm down.
宝贝
Baby.
-没事 亲爱的 走吧 -别生气
– Yeah, okay, that’s okay, honey. Come on. – Don’t be mad.
去散散步 给你弄块大♥麻♥点心
Let’s go take a walk, find you an edible,
帮你缓缓
even you out a little bit.
让另一个还活着的仆人来收拾一下吧
Maybe we’ll find the other one that’s still alive to clean that shit up.
等等
So, wait.
仆人算数吗
Does the help count?
不算
No!
为什么大家一直这么问
Why does everyone keep asking that?
我们必须…
We must…
我们必须…
We must…
见鬼了
What the fuck!