♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪
♪ Hide and seek ♪
♪ 溜进地窖或者爬进床底 ♪
♪ Tiptoe to the cellar or crawl under your bed ♪
♪ 无论你逃到哪里 ♪
♪ Anywhere you’ve fled ♪
♪ 我会找到你 ♪
♪ I am going to find you ♪
♪ 躲进阴影里 ♪
♪ Stay inside the shadows ♪
♪ 男孩女孩们 ♪
♪ All you girls and boys ♪
♪ 千万别出声 ♪
♪ Don’t you make a noise ♪
♪ 不然我会找到你 ♪
♪ Or I am going to find you ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ 悄悄靠近猎物 ♪
♪ Creep up on my prey ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run ♪
♪ 夜晚悄悄溜走 ♪
♪ Stalk the night away ♪
♪ 你可以跑进夜色 ♪
♪ You can scuttle off into the night ♪
♪ 但你身后会是谁 ♪
♪ But what will be behind you ♪
♪ 别 出 声 ♪
♪ Don’t you speak ♪
♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪
♪ Hide and seek ♪
♪ 像煎锅里的青蛙 ♪
♪ Like the frog inside a skillet ♪
♪ 平底锅里的龙虾 ♪
♪ The lobster in a pan ♪
♪ 你不知道我会找到你 ♪
♪ You don’t understand that I am going to find you ♪
♪ 静止如山 ♪
♪ Be still as a mountain ♪
♪ 静默如鼠 ♪
♪ And quiet as a mouse ♪
托尼 这他妈是什么 哪年的古董啊
Tony, what the hell is this? How old is this thing?
♪ 我一定会找到你 ♪
♪ And I will surely find you ♪
♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪
♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪
♪ 你准备好了没 ♪
♪ Are you ready or not ♪
♪ 滴 滴 答 ♪
♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪
♪ 听着指针走 ♪
♪ Listen to the clock ♪
♪ 快跑进黑暗中 ♪
♪ Hasten off into the black ♪
♪ 别浪费下一秒 ♪
♪ Don’t waste another heartbeat ♪
♪ 别 偷 看 ♪
♪ Don’t you peek ♪
♪ 捉 迷 藏 ♪
♪ Hide and seek ♪
开始倒数吧
Let the countdown begin.
♪ 十 九 八 ♪
♪ Ten, nine, eight ♪
♪ 七 六 五 ♪
♪ Seven, six, five ♪
♪ 四 三 二 一 ♪
♪ Four, three, two, one ♪
准备好了没 我来了
Ready or not, here I come.
宝贝 也许你应该留在这里
Sweetheart, maybe you should just stay here.
看住房♥门
Watch the door.
谢谢 夏丽蒂
Thank you, Charity.
你的新婚之夜怎么样 格蕾丝
So, how was your wedding night, Grace?
棒极了 非常棒 我…
It was just great. Just great. I, uh…
我坐在升降机里
I sat in a dumbwaiter.
亚历克斯 亲爱的 我陪你一会儿好吗
Alex, honey, do you want some company?
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
这要玩多久
How long is this gonna take?
一般要多久
How long does this usually take?
这游戏没有一般可言
There is nothing usual about this.
我加入这个家族以来也只玩过一次
It’s only happened once since I joined the family.
你们都默认我会用这玩意儿吗
Am I really supposed to know how to use this thing?
这样吧
You know what?
我要去休息一下
I’m just gonna make a quick pit stop.
我一紧张就闹肚子
I’ve got a nervous stomach.
你知道我从来都看不上你 对吧
You know I’ve never liked you, right?
好吧
All right.
我受够了
That’s enough of this.
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Shit.
妈的
Oh, shit.
乔治
Georgie.
乔治
Georgie.
-对不起 -天呐
– I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – Jesus.
-我差点吓尿了 -我知道
– I nearly pissed myself. – I know.
-你得仔细听我说 -乔治
– You need to listen to me very carefully. – Georgie.
-嘘 跟我来 -等下 我们在干什么
– Shh. Come with me. – Wait. What are we doing?
-蹲下 把你的裙子拽过来 -行 天呐
– Get down. Grab your dress, grab your dress. – Okay. Jesus.
乔治 我知道你在这儿
Georgie, I know you’re in here.
乔…
Georg…
在这儿 她在这儿 快过来
Over here! Over here, over here!
各位 我找到她了
Guys, I found her!
我做到了
I did it!
爸爸 我做到了 快看
Dad! Daddy, I did it! Look!
爸爸 快来看我…
Daddy, come see what I mean…
糟了 糟了
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
这是克莱拉
This is Clara.
她看起来像是穿着巨大的
Does she look like she’s wearing a giant,
白色婚纱吗 艾米丽
white wedding dress, Emilie?
你为什么直接爆头 亲爱的
Why did you shoot her in the face, sweetheart?
你本该打残她
You’re supposed to maim her.
为了仪式她得活着
She needs to be alive for the ritual.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
-我听到了枪响 -是啊
– I heard a shot. – Yeah.
如果她死了 这算数吗
Well, if she dies, does this count?
当然不算 必须得是新娘
Of course it does not count. It must be the bride.
那我们现在怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
我不知道 让我想想
Well, I don’t know. I’m… I’m thinking.
克莱拉
Clara, hey.
会没事的
It’s gonna be okay.
丹尼尔 你能不能…
Daniel, could you?
好了 我们去走走
Come on, let’s take a walk.
她会死的 各位
She’s gonna die, guys.
走吧
Walk it off.
我们要怎么处理她
So, what do we do with her?
把她挪走 不能让格蕾丝看到
Move her. We don’t want Grace to see.
把提灯给我
Give me the fucking lanterns.
好了 选吧
Okay. Call it.
-正面 -你选对了
– Heads. – Heads it is.
-你来抬腿 -好的
– You get the legs. – Okay.
慢着
Hold on.
要滑下去了 好了 好 走吧
It’s slipping. Yeah, good. Oh, good. Okay. Go.
我最喜欢她了
She was my favorite.
在这等着 别动
Wait here. Don’t move.
好了 亲爱的 你得站起来
Okay, sweetie, you gotta get up.
我们得赶紧把你弄出去
We gotta get you out of here right now.
来 站起来 就这样
Okay. Stand up, here we go.
拿好你的手♥机♥ 带上钥匙
Okay. Okay, grab… grab your phone. Grab the keys.
操 糟了
Fuck. Shit.
一定是斯蒂文斯把手♥机♥拿走了…
Okay. Stevens must’ve taken the phone, so…
-亚历克斯 怎么回事 -你得逃跑 懂吗
– Alex, what the fuck? – You’re gonna have to run, okay?
捉迷藏 你抽到了唯一一张坏牌
Hide and seek. You pulled the one bad card.
他们认为…他们必须得在日出前杀了你
They think… They think they have to kill you before sunrise.
-你说什么 -跟我来
– What the fuck? – Follow me.
等一下
One sec!
我忘拿枪了
I forgot my gun.
好了
Okay.
你给我听好 不能再搞砸了
Okay, girl, no more fuckups.
你是个赢家 明白吗
You’re a winner. You got that?
-你拿上鞋了吗 -亚历克斯
– Okay, you have your shoes? – Alex.
亲爱的 我需要你穿上鞋
Honey, I need you to put on your shoes.
不行 亚历克斯 这他妈是怎么回事
No, Alex, Alex, what the fuck is going on?
我需要你穿上鞋 快穿
I need you to put your shoes on. Right now.
就这样 好的
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好了
Okay.
他们认为如果他们不杀了你
They think that if they don’t kill you,
噩运就会降临整个家族
something very bad will happen to the family.
我必须配合演戏才能把你救出来
Now… I had to play along so that I can get you out.
但是目前整栋房♥子封锁了
But the house is on lock down right now,
所以要逃出去不太好办
so it’s gonna be really tricky.
你本就知道如果我抽到那张牌会发生什么
You knew what would happen if I pulled that card.
我没想到他们会动真格
I didn’t think they’d actually go through with it.