Ray.
雷伊 跟他告别吧
Say your goodbyes, Ray.
你永远不会后悔的
You will never regret it.
饶了我吧 现在又闹哪出?
Oh, fuck me. Now what?
哈里斯 安息吧
Rest in peace, Harris.
抛下恐惧、希望、愤怒、懊恼
Leave behind fear, hope, anger, spilled milk.
只留下沉默
Take silence only.
天空、风、雨后的日出
Sky, wind. Sunrise after the rain.
忘却其余所有
Forget the rest.
哈里斯 安息吧
Sleep, Harris.
好好休息
Rest from yourself.
保重
Take care.
你父亲给你留了一封信 让我此刻交给你
Your father left you a letter to be delivered at this moment.
我很抱歉 对不起 不是那封
I’m sorry, sir. That’s the wrong one.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这些东西要捐给慈善机构
Okay, this stuff is going to the shed for charity.
其他的东西要丢掉
This other stuff is going to the garbage.
之后我会给你铺床 让你好好睡一觉
After that, I’ll make up a bed for you, and you are gonna sleep like a king.
嘿 两位
Hey, folks.
我要一瓶科罗娜
I’ll have a Corona.
好的 先生 你要什么?
Okay. And for you, sir?
我要一杯黑咖啡 还有一个热樱桃派
I will have a coffee, black, and a cherry pie, warm.
要冰激凌吗?
好吧
-You want ice cream with that? -Yeah.
甜点吃什么?
And for dessert?
你不喝酒?
You don’t drink?
不了 我是个瘾君子 但说我说得够多了
No, I’m an addict. But enough about me.
不 我吸了三年的海♥洛♥因♥ 不光彩的经历
No, I was a heroin addict for three years. It wasn’t pretty.
我兄弟说要想戒掉毒瘾
他必须做的一件事
My brother said that one of the things he needed to do to stay clean
就是寻找新的快乐来源
was finding new sources of pleasure.
因为无论好坏 毒品都会带来欢愉
Because the drugs, for better or worse, were pleasure.
是的 这是真的
Yeah. Well, that’s true.
第一次碰毒品的时候
I mean, when that drug first hits your body,
这种感觉独一无二
there’s nothing like it.
你知道指甲在黑板上剐蹭的声音吧?
You know the sound of nails on a chalkboard?
海♥洛♥因♥能让那声音停止
Heroin is that sound stopping.
你身体里所有的伤痛
脑袋里所有的声音 都消失了
It’s all the pain in your body, the little rattle in your head, it’s gone.
只剩下那种麻木的感觉 就是那种快乐
It’s just the numbing of all that feeling. That’s the pleasure.
现在快乐变得更温和了
So, now pleasure’s more muted, you know.
食物 性 还不错 幽默
There’s food. Sex. Not bad. Humor.
所有能给人们带来快乐的普通事情
You know, just all the normal things that bring people pleasure.
音乐
Music.
当它不让我痛苦的时候
When it’s not bringing me pain.
没有什么比听爵士乐
更让我开心的了 那也是一种毒品
Nothing makes me happier than listening to jazz. It’s a drug.
你更喜欢听 而不是演奏吗?
刚刚你在墓地吹得很好
Listening more than playing? You sounded pretty good back there.
对于一个白人男孩来说
你不是男孩了
-For a white boy. -You’re not a boy.
你懂爵士乐?
You know jazz?
不懂 但我喜欢
No. But I like it.
我父亲以前老说
My father used to say
爵士乐只是犹太人为了赚钱
而推广的黑人部落音乐
that jazz was just Negro tribal music promoted by Jews to make cash.
哈里斯真这么说?
是的 他说过很多负面的话
-Harris said that? -Yeah, he has lots of winners.
“工作不是你应该享受的东西
“Work is not something you should enjoy.
如果你真有天赋的话
If you had any real talent,
能从你这垃圾白人脸上看出来”
it’d be written all over your white-trash face.”
说得不错
Charming.
他说的那些话就像压在我胸口的重担
The things he said, they’re like a weight on my chest.
就好像我在演奏时
在乐曲的段落间 我能感觉到…
You know, it’s like I’d be playing, and in between phrases, I can feel my…
被这重担压得不快乐
tank’s not filling up, you know, from the weight.
我这一生都在努力不被压碎
My whole life, just tried not to get crushed.
刚刚在墓地的表演
Playing back there at the cemetery,
跟与其他音乐人一起演出不一样
that’s not like a real gig with other musicians.
就在那时 恐惧卷土重来
That’s when the fear rears its ugly head.
恐惧什么?
Fear of what?
听起来很烂
Sounding like crap.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 好 我来拿
Appreciate it. Yeah, I got ya.
有你妻子的照片吗?
You have a picture of your wife?

Yeah.
天啊 她真美
Wow. She was beautiful.
那么等你吃完饭 我们就去让你嗨起来
So, when you’re done eating, we’re gonna go get you high.
我把要捐的箱子都放好了
告诉我垃圾箱在哪里
I’m finished with the shed boxes. You show me where the dumpster is?
先吃晚饭
Dinner first.
我宁愿先把这事了结
Well, I’d rather get it over and done with.
今天太奇怪了
That was weird today.
别不礼貌
Don’t be rude.
谢谢
Thank you.
咕咕
Cuckoo.
你爱过他吗?
Did you love him?
他当时是个67岁的好色老头
He was a horny 67-year-old.
而我那时经历糟糕的婚姻 很伤心
And I was in a bad marriage and sad.
他关心我、令我开怀大笑
And he gave me attention. And he made me laugh.
他对你来说是个坏爸爸
但却是西蒙的好爸爸
He was a bad father to you, a good father to Simon.
对你们的妈妈们来说 他不是个好情人
而却是我的好情人
He was a bad lover to your moms. He was a good lover to me.
他爱♥女♥人♥ 但不了解她们
He loved women, but he didn’t understand them.
他是个种族主义者 但他谁都喜欢
He was a racist who liked everyone.
他吃过一万顿饭
He ate 10,000 meals
做着美梦和噩梦睡过一万个晚上
and slept 10,000 nights with his dreams and his nightmares.
他做了100份工作 最后还是没钱
He had a hundred jobs and no money in the end.
他想了解这个世界、生活 、一切
He wanted to understand the world, life, everything.
但并没有 谁又能呢?
But no. Who can?
他如一粒灰尘般微不足道
He was a speck of dust.
什么意思?
What does it mean?
向前看
Onwards.
实物更棒
The real thing is better.
其实我想走走
You know what? I think I’m gonna walk.
去哪儿?
Where to?
不知道 就想走走 明白吗?
I don’t know. I was just gonna walk, you know?
要我陪你吗?
不用了
-You want company? -It’s all right.
你认识这里的路吗?
Do you even know your way around here?
我会没事的
I’ll be fine.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
没什么
Nothing, you know.
今天太漫长了 我累了
Just been a long day and I’m done.
累了?

-You’re done? -Yeah.
听着 别这么奇怪 只是…
Look, don’t be weird. Just–

Hey!
到底怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
我说错什么了吗?跟我说清楚我就走
Did I say something? Clear it up for me, and I’ll walk away.
听着 与你无关
我做了什么?
-Look, it’s not about you. -What’d I do?
吉拉护士 我不是你的小宠物
Look, I’m not your pet project, Nurse Kiera.
我真是个白♥痴♥
I’m such an idiot.
知道吗?你能立刻看出别人是怎样的人
You know what? People tell you who they are right away.
我的第一印象没错 你就是一个混♥蛋♥
My first impression was the right one. You’re a prick.
你说得对
Well, you’re right about that.
该死
Shit.
嘿 该死
Hey! Shit!

Hey!
该死
Oh, fuck.
等等
Hold it!
该死
Shit!
请等等
Just hold on.
我能和你谈谈吗?拜托了
Can I talk to you, please?
吉拉 给我两秒钟 好吗?
Kiera, just give me two seconds, all right?
你能把车窗摇下来 天…
Can you roll down the window for– J–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!