无意冒犯
No offense.
你们和他很亲近 对吧?
You guys were close to him, right?
谢谢
干杯
-Thanks. -Cheers.

Yeah.
好 我给大家照张相
Okay, let me get a picture of everybody.
麻烦过来一下
Please. Go.
雷伊 你也来 拜托
不 我…
-Ray, you too. Please. -No, I–
吉拉、坎菲尔德先生
Kiera, Mr. Canfield.
对 过来 快点 雷伊
Ay, get it there. Come on, Ray.
还有你们两个双胞胎
You too, twins.
墓地工作的那位 先生?
Grave man, sir?
加入我们 你也来 完美
Join us. You too. Perfect.
笑一个 大家都靠近点
Smile. Scooch in, everybody.
完美 再来一张
Perfect. One more.
最后一张 真棒
The last one and… good.
非常感谢 多谢了
Thank you very much. Muchas gracias.
谢谢你容忍♥这奇怪的请求
别客气
-Thanks for putting up with that. -No worries.
是啊 这是可以拿出来跟孙子辈讲的故事
Yeah, it’s something you can tell your grandkids about.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
没有 完全不想要孩子
No. Never wanted to.
通常人们会觉得奇怪 见到一个…
Usually, people feel weird meeting a–
一个没有孩子、也不想要孩子的成年女人
a grown-ass woman who doesn’t have or want kids,
就好像她是个不幸的怪物
like she’s some unhappy freak of nature.
是的 生活的方式多种多样
Yeah. There’s many ways to live a life.
这是我在幸运饼干上读到的
I read that in a fortune cookie.
这可真轻 他在里面吗?
It’s light. Is he even in there?
你父亲最后瘦得只有56公斤了
Your father was down to 125 pounds.
难以置信 我曾经养的狗都比他重
Wow. I had a dog once that weighed more than that.
雷蒙德 你还记得威尔逊吧?
You remember Wilson, Raymond?
我们死去的爸爸还不如一条狗重
Our dead dad weighs less than a dog.
雷伊 闭嘴 否则我会杀了你
Shut up, Ray, or I’ll kill you.
嘿 小子 认真抬
Hey, do your part, boy.
韦斯特牧师
我想让西蒙见他父亲最后一面
Reverend West, I want Simon to see his father for the last time.
我觉得不行
I don’t think that’s a good idea.
德尔珈朵女士
已经错过瞻仰遗体的时间了
Ms. Delgado, the time for viewing has passed.
我儿子当时在学校 无法来殡仪馆
My son was at school, and he couldn’t come to the funeral home.
这是他的权利
He’s entitled.
德尔珈朵女士 哈里斯先生
躺在这个松木棺材里 一路颠簸
Miss Delgado, Mr. Harris has been traveling by car in this pine box…
光着身子、没有保护措施
naked and unprotected.
尸体在炎热的温度下待了三个小时
He’s been sitting in the heat for three hours.
并且他是被抬到这里的
尸体可能在路上已经被撞坏
And he was just carried to this spot, possibly banged up along the way.
尸体受到了各种损伤
The body takes a toll.
尸体经过防腐处理了
He’s embalmed.
我还是不推荐
实际上我坚持不同意这样做
I still don’t recommend it. I insist, actually.
我先看一眼尸体是否完好
I’ll take a look and see if he’s okay.
抱歉 但法律上你不是他的近亲
I’m sorry, but legally, you are not next of kin.
你们就不能帮亲弟弟看一眼吗?
Can’t you do this for your brother, please?
什…我…
雷蒙德?
-W– I– -Raymond?
西蒙 你想看尸体吗?
I mean, Simon, do you wanna see the body?
好的
他不想看
-Okay. -He did not want this.
让我们先看看
Let us take a look first.
坎菲尔德先生
Mr. Canfield.
好吧 乔纳斯
Okay. Jonas.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他的脸朝下
He’s facedown.
为什么他的脸朝下?
Why is he facedown?
这是他要求的 但他不想让任何人知道
It’s what he requested, but he did not want anyone to know.
所以我才不希望打开棺材
That’s why I was hoping not to open the casket.
他对此态度非常坚定
He was very adamant about this.
韦斯特牧师 这是什么意思?
Well, what does it mean, Reverend West?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
不过是很荒谬的举动
他试图向全世界赎罪
It’s some bullshit attempt to make amends with the universe.
就是一些虚情假意赎罪的最后尝试罢了
You know, some final gasp at hokey atonement.
哈里斯 我们早就看透你了
雷伊 闭嘴
-We see through you, Harris! -Shut up, Ray.
露西娅 你知道这事吗?
不知道 这很愚蠢
-Lucia, did you know about this? -No, it’s stupid.
把他翻过来吧
我们不能这样做
-Let’s turn him over. -We cannot do that.
他死了 把他翻过来
He’s dead. Flip him over.
露西娅 露…让孩子看一眼
然后我们就把他下葬 好吗?
Lucia. Ju– Let the boy take a look. Then we’ll proceed, okay?
我看不见他的脸
I can’t really see him.

Okay.
什…不…
W– No–
他看起来很不舒服
He looks uncomfortable.
好了 可以了
Okay. Enough.
天啊 他好可怜
Jesus, he’s pathetic.
某种程度上 这也合情合理
You know, in a way, it makes sense.
他这辈子都是这样活着
脸朝下 像个废物一样
It’s the way he lived his whole life, facedown like a loser.
别这么说他
他就是个废物
-Don’t talk about him like that. -He is a loser.
和他沾边的全都没好下场
雷伊 你给我闭嘴…
-And everything he touched turned to shit. -Shut up! Shut up, Ray!
承认吧 雷蒙德 你恨死他了
Come on! You fucking hated him, Raymond.
他也活该被憎恶
别说了
-And he deserved to be hated. -Stop it!
你要怎样才肯承认?
闭嘴
-What will it take for you to say it? -Shut up!
你为什么不说出来?让他去死
Why can’t you say it? Fuck him!
雷伊 给我闭嘴
让我们的爸爸去死吧
-Shut the fuck up, Ray! -Fuck our father!
他睡了你老婆 雷蒙德
雷伊 别说了
-He fucked your wife, Raymond. -Ray, no!
你以为儿子是你的 但其实是他的
And the boy you thought was your son was his son.
这样你还不…
住手
-How’s that make you– -Stop!
雷蒙德 别这样
嘿 别打了
-Come on, Raymond. -Hey. Come on.
雷蒙德 放开他
Raymond. Let him go.
我们的天父
Our Father, who art in heaven,
尊汝名为圣
hallowed be thy name.
愿你的天国降临人间
Thy kingdom come,
愿你的旨意能在人间贯彻
如同在天国一样
thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven.
祈求你赐予我们每日必需的食物
并宽恕我们的罪过
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
就像我们宽恕侵犯我们的人一样
as we forgive those who trespassed against us.
祈求你指引我们不被诱惑
并解救我们脱离邪恶
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.
阿门
Amen.
哈里斯希望我鼓励所有想发言的人
Harris wanted me to encourage anybody who wanted to speak.
他说:“不必有压力”
“No pressure,” he said.
雷伊?
Ray?
不了
No.
露西娅?

-Lucia? -No.
雷蒙德?
Raymond?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
别走
雷蒙德 没事的 我去找他
-Stay! -Raymond. It’s all right. I’ll get him.
雷蒙德 回来
Raymond. Come on.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
雷蒙德
Raymond!
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我们聊聊
天啊
-Let’s talk. -Oh, my God.
雷蒙德
不要
-Raymond. -No!
不要这样 住手
No. Stop!
我们必须报♥警♥ 韦斯特
We must report this, West. To the police.
不必了 听着 那样会闹得很难看
No. Look, it’s gonna be a whole ordeal.
实际一点 我的朋友 结果没变
Just be practical, my friend. The outcome’s the same.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!