别走 嘿
No, hey!
拜托 就两秒钟 好吗?
Please, just two seconds, all right?
我…该…
I– Oh, f–
一切都好吗?
是的
-Everything okay? -Yeah.
确定?
You sure?
我没事 谢谢
I’m fine, thanks.
你认识这人吗?
You know this guy?
认识
Yeah.
他挺帅
He’s cute.
去死吧
Fuck you.
雷蒙德 我很后悔给你带去那么多痛苦
Raymond, I regret that I caused you so much pain.
我那时也很痛苦 但我听说这不是借口
I was in a lot of pain myself, but I’ve heard that’s no excuse.
做父亲是一个累人的差事
就算做个糟糕的父亲也不例外
It was exhausting work being a father, even a bad father.
想办法原谅我吧
Find a way to forgive me.
还有一件事 你弟弟雷伊不是我亲生的
One more thing. Your brother Ray, is not my son.
他母亲已经怀孕了
His mother was already pregnant
但和我在一起时她并不知道
but didn’t know it when she and I started up.
我们接受了这一切 我觉得是因为我爱她
We went along with it because I loved her, I thought.
所以可以说他甚至不是你的弟弟
So, in a way, he’s not even your brother, I suppose.
我把真♥相♥告诉你 你看着办吧 我相信你
Do with that information what you will. I trust you.
你的父亲本杰明里德哈里斯三世敬上
Your father, Benjamin Reed Harris III.
雷伊 你是个争气的男孩
我从来都不知道该拿你怎么办
Ray, you were a golden boy. I never knew what to do with you.
此致 本杰明里德哈里斯三世
Sincerely, Benjamin Reed Harris III.
她邀请我在她家住几天 我会多待几天
She invited me to stay a few days and I’m going to.
所以你开卡车走吧
So, you take the truck.
等等 你确定吗?我可以乘巴士走
Wait, are you sure? I mean, I can take the bus.
确定 我这周末会去你家取
Yeah. I’ll pick it up from your house this weekend.
好吧
All right.
你和露西娅有没有…
Did you and Lucia…
什么?
What?
什么什么?
What, what?
天啊
雷伊 别犯傻
-Oh, my God. -Just cut the shit, Ray.
真有你的
Holy shit.
你和他的女人上了床 兄弟
You had sexual intercourse with his woman, bro!
你为什么非要把什么都说出来?
Why do you have to point everything out?
你为什么就不能让沉默来说明一切
Why can’t you let silence speak for itself?
那有什么意思啊?
Where would the fun be in that, huh?
现在他儿子可能是你的儿子了
天啊 去死吧
-Now his son could be your son. -Jesus! Fuck.
听着…
Listen, you know…
谢谢你让我来参加葬礼
thank you for making me come to this thing.
该抱抱吗?
Is this where we hug?
来抱这个
抱这个
-Hug this. -Hug this!

Hey.
我们从没真正了解过他 对吧?
We never really knew him, did we?
我们周末再谈吧
Let’s talk this weekend.

Yeah.
(菲利普莫里斯公♥司♥)
(陆军海军生产先锋奖)
(雷伊)
(雷蒙德)
(本杰明里德哈里斯三世 永远活在我们心中)
(雷蒙德)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!