一个小的?
A little one?
好吧
All right!
唷 干得好 邦上尉
Phew! Good work, Captain Boun!
-方在这里 -什么?
– Fang’s here! – What?
脊柱人 我们在找拉亚
People of Spine, we are hunting for Raya,
一个来自心脏的逃犯
a fugitive from Heart!
把她送出去 否则我们就进来
Send her out, or we’re coming in!
你是这里唯一的一个?
You’re the only one here?
我的人♥民♥英勇地与德鲁恩人作战
My people battled the Druun with much valor,
但输了
but lost.
好
Okay.
但方帮在这里是为了我 不是为了你
But the Fang gang’s here for me, not for you,
所以 嗯 如果我能分散他们的注意力
so, um, if I can distract them,
然后你们就可以离开这里了
then you guys can get out of here.
你要和整支军队战斗吗?
You’re gonna fight an entire army?
不 我只是要阻止他们
No, I’m just gonna stall them.
听着 我知道怎么按纳马里的按钮
Look, I know how to push Namaari’s buttons.
一旦你们清楚了 我就离开那里
And once you guys are clear, I’m out of there.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
给我起的名字是童
The moniker given to me is Tong.
好吧 童 听着 你不认识我
Okay, Tong, look, you don’t know me,
我也不认识你
and I don’t know you,
但我相信你知道后门
but I’m sure that you know a back door
或者离开这里
or a way outta here,
我的朋友们保持安全真的很重要 好吗?
and it’s really important that my friends stay safe, okay?
所以 我真诚地问你 你能帮助我们吗?
So, I am sincerely asking you, will you help us?
请
Please.
好
Okay.
注意自己
Note to self,
别死
don’t die.
烧掉它们
Burn them out.
嘿 小公主
Hey there, Princess Undercut.
想在这里见你
Fancy meeting you here.
你和龙宝石片
You and the Dragon Gem pieces
跟我一起去
are coming with me.
嗯 我的剑说我们不是
Hmm. My sword here says we’re not.
是的 我知道你不能处理滚动独奏
Yeah, I knew you couldn’t handle rolling solo.
没有你的乐队 你什么都不是
You’re nothing without your band.
站下
Stand down.
这不应该花很长时间
This shouldn’t take long.
你需要那个吗 黛普拉?
Did you need that, dep la?
不
Nah.
看起来有人在上课
Looks like somebody’s been taking classes.
你为什么要偷宝石片?
Why are you stealing gem pieces?
哦 我只是想得到一个匹配的设置
Oh, I’m just trying to get a matching set.
你没有碰巧带方的宝石 是吗?
You didn’t happen to bring Fang’s gem, did you?
不?没关系
No? Never mind.
我一会儿就去拿
I’ll just swing by and grab it later.
哦 我会喜欢的
Oh, I’m gonna enjoy this.
是的 她是条龙
Yep, she’s a dragon.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
加油
Come on!
你刚才是用虾尾巴打我的吗?
Did you just hit me with a shrimp tail?
你什么时候告诉我们她是西苏?
When were you gonna tell us she was Sisu?
从技术上讲 你一直都知道她是西苏
Well, technically, you always knew she was Sisu.
严重?
Seriously?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here,
神圣的水龙?
divine water dragon?
那不是很明显吗 大个子?
Isn’t that obvious, big guy?
我的女孩拉亚和我要修复世界
My girl Raya and I are gonna fix the world.
把大家带回来
Bring everyone back.
你会把所有人都带回来吗?
You’re gonna bring everyone back?
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
对不起 我不能让你这么做
I’m sorry, I can’t let you do that.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
你不是唯一一个输给德鲁恩人的人
You’re not the only one who lost family to the Druun.
请
Please.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
我也想加入这个研究金
I too wish to join this fellowship
德鲁恩屁♥股♥踢
of Druun butt-kickery!
我的大哥彭谷的魔法
My big brother Pengu’s magic.
好吧 邦上尉给方
All right, Captain Boun. To Fang.
没问题
You got it!
好吧 各位 这是计划
All right, everyone, here’s the plan.
最后一块宝石在方
The last gem piece is in Fang,
五块土地中最严密的守卫
the most heavily guarded of the five lands.
现在 它们被人工运河保护着
Now, they’re protected by an artificial canal
把他们和世界其他地方分开
that separates them from the rest of the world.
进出的唯一途径
The only way in or out
是水
is by water.
幸运的是 我们有一条神奇的水龙
Luckily for us, we have a magic water dragon.
现在 皇宫将蜂拥而至与方兵
Now, the palace will be swarmingwith Fang soldiers.
要偷偷溜过他们 我们需要
To sneak past them, we’ll need to…
我明白了 伙计们
I got this, guys.
我会照顾第一波
I’ll take care of the first wave.
通将跟进
Tong will follow up
用他巨大的斧头坏斧头
with hisgiant axe of bad-axery.
然后来安吉斯和那个疯狂的骗子
And then come the ongis and that crazy con-baby…
…谁将把宝石给强大的西苏达图
…who will toss the gem to the Mighty Sisudatu.
然后 再见 宾图里斯
And then, bye-bye, binturis.
超级流动计划 我说的对吗?
Super flow plan, am I right?
呃 不是的 这不是流动 那是个木块
Uh, no. Yeah, that’s not flow. That’s a clog.
我同意
I agree.
这是我的计划
Here’s my plan.
我们渗透到方
We infiltrate Fang,
面对纳马里
confront Namaari,
给她一些好东西然后
and offer her something nice and go…
嘿 想帮助我们拯救世界吗?
Hey! Wanna help us save the world?
因为它只需要一块宝石
Because all it takes is one gem piece.
是的
Yes!
我一直在等别人问我
I’ve been waiting for someone to ask me!
给你
Here you go!
永远最好的朋友
Best friends forever!
是的 我想我宁愿同意邦的计划
Yeah, I think I’d rather go with Boun’s plan.
什么?
What?
是的
Yes!
什么 为什么?
What, why?
因为是方
Because it’s Fang.
他们的刀片是专门设计的
Their blades are specially designed
背部刺伤
for the stabbing of backs.
如果不是他们
If it weren’t for them,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would have happened.
他们是最差的
They’re the worst.
如果我们对她诚实的话
If we’re just honest with her,
内心深处 我有一种感觉
deep down, I got a feeling
她想像我们一样修复这个世界
she wants to fix the world as much as we do.
纳马里背叛我时你不在那里
You weren’t there when Namaari betrayed me.
我们坚持我的计划
We’re sticking with my plan.
哇 呃…倾盆大雨是怎么回事?
Whoa. Uh… What’s with the downpour?
加油 我需要给你看些东西
Come on! I need to show you something.
那么 我们现在该怎么办呢?
So, what do we do now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
西苏 你为什么带我来这里?
Sisu, why did you bring me here?
这就是这一切发生的地方
This is where it all happened.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I know.
-我当时在场 -不
– I was there. – No.
这就是500年前发生这一切的地方
This is where it all happened 500 years ago.
我想让你见见我的兄弟姐妹
I want you to meet my brothers and sisters.
真正的强大的
The real mighty ones.