和我一起走
Walk with me.
环顾四周
Look around.
我们通过做出明智的决定来做出这一切
We made all this by making smart decisions,
不是情绪化的
not emotional ones.
我们很安全
We are safe.
我们的运河保护我们免受那些怪物的侵魔
Our canal protects us from those monsters.
我认为自己冒险是不明智的
I don’t think it’s wise to risk yourself
当你不需要的时候
when you don’t have to.
但你听到将军的声音了
But you heard the general.
我们的空间快用完了 我们需要扩大
We’re running out of space. We need to expand.
如果我们有所有的宝石 我们可以安全地做到这一点
If we had all the gem pieces, we could do that safely.
你是对的
You’re right.
这不是一个情绪化的决定
This isn’t an emotional decision.
这是我们唯一能做出的决定
It’s the only decision we can make
确保方的未来
to secure Fang’s future.
纳马里 你真的在成长
Namaari, you’re truly growing
成为我把你培养成的领导者
into the leader I raised you to be.
阿提蒂亚将军 准备好皇家军队
General Atitāya, ready the royal army
为了我女儿的命令
for my daughter’s command.
谢谢妈我不会让你失望的
Thank you, Mother. I won’t let you down.
嘿 别吃东西了
Hey! Stop eating!

Whoa!
对不起 伙计 我有这个
Sorry, buddy, I got this.
你刚才朝我扔虾了吗?
Did you just throw a shrimp at me?
那根本就不能吃
That’s not even edible!
-嘿 别看我
– Hey! – Don’t look at me…
呃…嘿,伙计们?
Uh… Hey, guys?
…像这样 你模糊的垃圾桶
…like that, you fuzzy garbage can!
你想玩捉迷藏吗?
Do you wanna play hide-and-seek?
好吧 准备?
All right. Ready?

One.

Two.
-谢谢 -两个半
– Thanks. – Two and a half.

Three.
提醒我永远不要有孩子
Remind me to never have kids.
做人是很难的
Being people is hard.
是的
Yep.

Six.

Seven.
你有小脑袋
You have small heads.
没有尾巴
No tails.
你撒谎是为了得到你想要的
You lie to get what you want,
就像塔隆酋长一样
like the Talon chief back there.
是啊 世界已经破碎了
Yeah, well, the world’s broken.
你不能相信任何人
You can’t trust anyone.
也许世界已经破碎了
Or maybe the world’s broken
因为你不信任任何人
because you don’t trust anyone.
你听起来就像我的宝贝
You sound just like my ba.
他听起来像个聪明人
Well, he sounds like a smart man.
是的 他是
Yeah, he was.
我真的很想相信他
I really wanted to believe him.
我真的想相信
I really wanted to believe
我们可以再次成为库曼德拉
that we could be Kumandra again.
我们可以
And we can.
从字面上看 成千上万的人转向石头
Literally thousands of people turned to stone
会争辩说 否则
would argue otherwise.
这并不意味着你不应该尝试
That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.
我做到了 你知道发生了什么吗?
And I did. And you know what happened?
我被一个送我礼物的人踢了一脚
I got kicked in the back by someone who gave me a gift.
环顾四周
Look around.
我们是一个孤儿的世界 因为
We’re a world of orphans because
人们无法停止为宝石而战
people couldn’t stop fighting over a gem.
想知道为什么其他龙不回来了吗?
Wanna know why other dragons didn’t come back?
这是因为人们不值得他们
It’s because people don’t deserve them.
但你可以改变这一点
But you can change that.
不 西苏 我已经尽力了
No, Sisu, I am done trying.
库曼德拉是个童话故事
Kumandra is a fairy tale.
现在唯一对我很重要的事
The only thing important to me now
把我的宝贝带回来了
is bringing my ba back.
嗯…我想我们在脊柱里
Um… I think we’re in Spine.
西苏
Sisu!
嘿 我的粥
Hey, my congee!
不要去任何地方 我马上回来
Don’t go anywhere. I’ll be right back.
西苏 回来 请
Sisu! Come back! Please!
什么…你在干什么?
What… What are you doing?
我要告诉你你错了
I’m going to show you that you’re wrong!
如何?被一群脊柱愤怒的头压扁了?
How? By getting squashed by a bunch of Spine rage-heads?

No.
通过向你证明
By proving to you
如果你想得到别人的信任
that if you wanna get someone’s trust,
你必须先给一点信任
you have to give a little trust first.
等等 西苏 别
Wait, Sisu, don’t…
事后看来 也许我有点仓促
In hindsight, maybe I was a little hasty,
但是 呃 谁饿了?
but, uh, who’s hungry?
不?我会让你一个人呆着的
No? I’ll leave you alone.
好吧 我们去哪了?
Okay, where are we?
有趣的挖掘选择
Interesting choice of digs.
你们两个一定是脑袋
You two must be dung of brain
认为你可以偷脊柱的龙宝石
to think you could steal Spine’s Dragon Gem.
宝石?
Gem?
谁说宝石的事了?
Who said anything about gems?
我们对宝石不感兴趣
We have no interest in gems.
好吧 是的 我可以看到如何
Okay, yeah, I can see how
让我看起来像个骗子
that makes me look like a liar.
事实上 我认为这是谎言
Actually, I think it was the lying
让你看起来像个骗子
that made you look like a liar.
我不知道有什么好笑的
I’m not sure what’s funny.
你的恐惧就像美味的花蜜
Your fear is like delectable nectar
喂养我的灵魂的肚子
feeding the tum-tum of my soul.
很好
It’s good.
尝起来像 芒果
Tastes like… mango.
哦 我喜欢芒果
Oh. I love mango.
你当然喜欢芒果
Of course you love mango!
只有没有舌头的克罗伊廷不会
Only a tongue-less cretin wouldn’t.
哦 托伊
Oh, toi!
好久不见了
It’s been such a long time
自从我最后一次凝视
since I’ve last peered
进入一个颤抖的敌人的眼睛
into the eyes of a trembling enemy.
时间到哪里去了?
Where has the time gone?
已经很久了
It’s been so long.
他看起来很孤独
He seems lonely.
不 我不孤单
No! I’m not lonely.
我是脊柱战士
I’m a Spine warrior.
我出生和成长只做一件事
I was born and bred to do only one thing.
唤起恐惧
To invoke fear
粉碎我敌人的头骨
and to crush the skulls of my enemies!
这实际上是两件事
That’s actually two things.
看看你的脸
Look at your face.
嘿 你打算怎么处理我们?
Hey. What do you plan on doing with us?
哦 会很糟糕的
Oh, it’s gonna be bad.
可怕
Horrifying!
我两个星期才能清理干净
It’ll take me two weeks to clean up!
你不知道 是吗?
You have no idea, do you?
是的 我愿意
Yes, I do.
我正在脑子里制定这个可怕的计划
I’m formulating this gruesome plan in my head…
一想到这件事我就觉得恶心
Makes me sick just thinking about it.
你 你就等着吧
You… You just wait.
在那之前 你为什么不到处闲逛呢?
Until then, why don’t you just hang around?
好一点 嗯?
Good one, huh?
嗯?
Huh?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!