你现在拿走你想要的
You take what you want now,
你保证以后会还钱的
and you promise you’ll pay it back later.
以后再还?嗯
Pay it back later? Huh!
多么惊人的概念
What an amazing concept.
谢谢 邦上尉
Thanks, Captain Boun.
我会用信用买♥♥这个
I’ll be buying this with credit.
哦 当海会喜欢的
Oh, Dang Hai’s gonna love this!
信用 请
Credit, please.
哦 我喜欢这样嗯 是的 我会用信用 是的
Oh, I like that. Uh, yeah, I’ll be using credit, yes.
我爱信用
I love credit!
嘿 你
Hey, you!
你要付钱吗?
Are you going to pay for any of that?
哦
Oh!
对 对不 这是功劳
Right, right. No, this is on credit.
是的 我以后再还
Yeah, I’m gonna pay it back later.
以后还我们钱?我们不认识你
Pay us back later? We don’t know you.
你在这里没有信用
You have no credit here.
-马上付钱给我们 -现在?
– Pay us right now. – Now?
我什么都没有
I don’t have anything,
但如果我能找到我的女孩拉亚
but if I could just find my girl Raya,
她有一把剑干吃的
she has a sword, dried eats,
两个龙宝石片
two Dragon Gem pieces.
不 我们没有 什么?谁说的?
No, we don’t! What? Who said that?
你最好付钱 宾图里
You better pay up, binturi.
这不是慈善机构
This isn’t a charity.
你认为你是从谁那里偷东西的?
Who do you think you’re stealing from?
离她远点
Get away from her!
你没看到她是城里的新人吗?
Can’t you see she’s new in town?
来吧 亲爱的不要害怕
Come, dear. Don’t be afraid.
没关系
It’s okay.
嘿 小心
Hey, watch out!
再见
Bye!
尿布
Diaper!
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 这不关我的事
So, it’s none of my business,
但用你的宝宝的魅力来撕裂别人
but using your baby charm to rip people off…
…是超级粗略
…is super sketchy.
好吧 你的家人呢?
All right, where is your family?
毫米
Mm.
哦
Oh…
右
Right.
嘿
Hey.
你想如何赢得一些诚实的战利品?
How would you like to earn some honest loot?
啊?
Gah?
好吧 当海
All right, Dang Hai,
我拿那块龙宝石
I’ll take that Dragon Gem piece.
哇 我不是当海
Whoa! I’m not Dang Hai.
我是柴 那个花的家伙
I’m Chai, the flower guy.
当海在哪里?
Where is Dang Hai?
他就在那边
He’s right over there.
什么?谁有他的宝石片?
What? Who has his gem piece?
最恶毒的酋长
The most vicious chief
塔隆见过
Talon has ever seen.
那些人就像疯了一样
Those folks were, like, crazy mad.
我只是想带些礼物
I just wanted to bring some gifts
塔隆酋长当海
to the Talon chief Dang Hai.
亲爱的 这就是你要找的人吗?
Is that who you’re looking for, dear?
我很清楚他在哪里
I know exactly where he is.
是吗?
You do?
嗯嗯.我会带你去的
Mm-hmm. I will take you there.
看到?这就是我一直想告诉我的女孩拉亚的
See? That’s what I’ve been trying to tell my girl Raya.
她就像”你不能相信别人”
And she’s all like, “You can’t trust people.”
“不要跟任何人说话
“Don’t talk to anyone.”
“我只吃可怕的食物 我♥干♥自己
“I only eat terrible foods I dried myself.”
来吧 亲爱的
Come, dear.
当海酋长就在城外
Chief Dang Hai is just outside the city,
超越大门
beyond the gates.
远离水 嗯?哇
Away from the water, huh? Wow.
他真的很喜欢生活在边缘
He really likes living on the edge.
嗨 当海
Hi there, Dang Hai.
我是西苏
Um, I’m Sisu,
我来这里是为了给你一些
and I’ve come here to offer you some…
呃…
Uh…
现在 你要告诉我
Now, you’re gonna tell me
在那里我可以找到其他的龙宝石片
where I can find those other Dragon Gem pieces,
否则我就得把你留在外面
or I’ll have to leave you outside with that thing.
接受你的选择
Take your pick.
但我 我信任你
But I… I trusted you.
大错
Big mistake.
你最好快点说
You better talk fast.
看起来很饿
It looks hungry.
不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no. No, no, no!
拉亚
Raya!
拦住她
Stop her!
西苏 我告诉过你呆在船上
Sisu, I told you to stay on the boat.
对不起
Sorry!
帮我拿着这个 好吗?
Hold on to this for me, will ya?
雾?
Fog?
是的 那是我哥哥贾根的魔法
Yeah. That was my brother Jagan’s magic.
好 三个下来 两个去
Okay. Three down, two to go.
好吧 邦上尉 下一站 斯宾
All right, Captain Boun, next stop, Spine…
啊
Aah!
感谢新客户
Thanks for the new customers!
是的 我答应买♥♥
Yeah, I sort of promised to buy them
所有粥 他们可以吃
all the congee they could eat.
我们和他们在一起有一段时间了
Well, we’re stuck with them for a while
因为洋葱有九个胃
’cause ongis have nine stomachs.
哦 托伊
Oh, toi.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
那个老太太真的要伤害我了
That old lady was really gonna hurt me.
我很抱歉西苏
Well, I’m sorry, Sisu,
但这就是现在的世界
but that’s what the world is now.
你不能相信任何人
You can’t trust anyone.
包括婴儿吗?
Does that include babies?
-呃
– Uh, well… – She’s so cute.
我是说 看看那些脸颊
I mean, look at those cheeks.
嗨 我是西苏
Hi, I’m Sisu.
她喜欢我的脸
She loves my face.
是的 小心她不会偷你的牙齿
Yeah, watch out she doesn’t steal your teeth.
在这里 让我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
哦 太甜蜜了
Oh, that’s so sweet.
那 太甜蜜了
Okay, that’s, uh… That’s too much sweet…
太甜蜜了太多了
Too much sweetness. It’s too much!
维拉纳酋长 我们没地方了
Chief Virana, we’re running out of room.
我们需要扩展到大♥陆♥
We need to expand to the mainland.
你建议我们如何处理德鲁恩
And how do you propose we handle the Druun,
阿提蒂亚将军?
General Atitāya?
没有适当的保护
Without proper protection,
这将是我们人♥民♥的死刑判决
it would be a death sentence for our people.
妈妈 我也许有办法解决这个问题
I might have a solution for that, Mother.
我早上的小雾
My little morning mist…
哦 很高兴看到你回家
Oh, it’s good to see you home.
我找到拉亚了她出去偷宝石了
I located Raya. She’s out stealing gem pieces.
什么?
What?
我想带皇家军队
I’d like to take the royal army
并在脊柱上拦截她
and intercept her in Spine.
好吧 如果她要进入脊柱
Well, if she’s going into Spine,
我怀疑她还剩下多少可以拦截的
I doubt there’ll be much left of her to intercept.
她比你意识到的更有能力
She’s more capable than you realize.
我们必须阻止她
We have to stop her.