这将花费你额外的
This is gonna cost you extra!
别担心 我明白了
Don’t worry, I got it.
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
发生了什么事情?
What is happening?
我的朋友是个很强壮的游泳运动员
My friend’s a really strong swimmer.
再见 宾图里
Bye-bye, binturi.
纳马里公主 如果他们追求宝石碎片
Princess Namaari, if they’re after gem pieces,
他们的下一站将是塔隆
their next stop would be Talon.
我们不会跟着他们去塔隆
We’re not following them to Talon.
我们要回芳家了
We’re going back to Fang.
我需要和维拉纳酋长谈谈
I need to speak with Chief Virana.
西苏?西苏?
Sisu? Sisu?
啊
Ah!
请离开那里
Please get out of there.
我是一条水龙
I’m a water dragon.
这是水这是我的事
This is water. It’s sort of my thing.
你想进来吗?
You wanna come in?
有人能看见你
Someone could see you.
哦 你是说波普船长和洛克船长在那边吗?
Oh. Do you mean Captain Pop and Lock over there?
什么 你害怕吗
What, are you scared
他会挑战我参加一场舞蹈比赛吗?
he’s gonna challenge me to a dance battle?
西苏 我看到人们失去了理智
Sisu, I saw people lose their minds
在龙宝石
over a Dragon Gem.
你能想象他们会对一条真正的龙做什么吗?
Can you imagine what they’d do over an actual dragon?
听着 我们需要你让这一切运转
Look, we need you to make this all work.
直到我们拥有所有的宝石 你必须保持人类
Until we have all the gems, you have to stay human.
请
Please.
哇 你真的有一些信任问题
Wow, you really got some trust issues.
听着 我父亲盲目地信任别人
Look, my father blindly trusted people,
而现在 他是石头
and now, he’s stone.
嘿 我们会把你的宝贝找回来的
Hey, we’ll get your ba back.
我抓到你了 女孩来吧 谁是你的龙?
I got you, girl. Come on, who’s your dragon?
我是说 人类因为我要成为一个人直到
I mean, human. Because I’m gonna be a human until…
是的 你 你明白了
Yeah, you… You get it.
谁饿了?
Okay, who’s hungry?
哦 我是
Oh, I am.
两个房♥子的特♥价♥ 你喜欢多辣?
Two house specials. How spicy would you like it?
热 热 还是邦去炸♥药♥?
Hot, hotter, or Boun-goes-the-dynamite?
-加热 -是的 不
– Bring on the heat! – Yeah, no.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don’t think so.
你在干什么?
Uh, what are you doing?
我们不认识他可能是毒药
We don’t know him. It could be poison.
他为什么要毒死我们?
Why would he poison us?
是啊 我为什么要毒死你?
Yeah, why would I poison you?
首先 拿我的玉包
First, to get my jade purse,
第二 偷我的剑
second, to steal my sword,
第三 我不知道 绑♥架♥我的嘟嘟
and third, I don’t know, to kidnap my Tuk Tuk.
所有的优点 但如果这是毒药
All good points, but if this is poison…
嗯
Mmm!
…你会快乐地死去的
…you’re gonna die happy.
是的 谢谢 但是我们有自己的食物
Yeah, thanks, but we got our own eats.
这很好吃
This is delicious.
顺便说一下 不是毒药
By the way, not poison.
但是
But it’s…
天气很热 哦 太热了
It’s hot. Ooh, it’s hot!
太热了 真的很热
It’s hot! It’s really hot!
哦 我的 哦 水
Oh, my! Oh! Water!
邦恩?邦上尉?我们需要甲板上的水
Boun? Captain Boun? We need water on deck!
我知道 伙计
I know, buddy.
你知道 白天
You know, during the day,
你几乎可以忘记他们在这里
you can almost forget they’re here,
但在晚上
but at night…
这就是我从不离开船的原因
This is why I never leave the boat.
你是个聪明的孩子
You’re a smart kid.
德鲁恩到底是什么?
What are Druun, anyways?
瘟疫源于人类的不和
A plague. Born from human discord.
他们一直都在这里
They’ve always been here.
等待片刻的弱点来攻击
Waiting for a moment of weakness to attack.
他们就像龙的对立面
They’re like the opposite of dragons.
而不是把水和生命带到世界
Instead of bringing water and life to the world,
他们就像一个无情的火
they’re like a relentless fire
消耗一切在其后
that consumes everything in its wake
直到除了灰烬和石头什么都没剩下
until there’s nothing left except ash and stone.
他们带走了我的家人
They took my family.
他们也拿走了我的
They took mine, too.
看起来我们在这里
Looks like we’re here.
你们要去哪里追塔隆?
So, where are you guys heading after Talon?
我可能也要去那儿
I might be heading there, too.
我的意思是 当然要收费
I mean, for a fee, of course.
答案是肯定的
Of course.
哇 多么聪明的方法来抵御你的房♥子
Wow! What a smart way to Druun-proof your house.
直接在水面上建造
Build right on the water.
塔隆人是天才
People of Talon are geniuses.
是的 塔隆可能看起来不错
Yeah. Talon may look nice,
但它是扒手和骗子的热点
but it’s a hotspot for pickpockets and con artists.
我很幸运空口袋
Lucky for me. Empty pockets!
好消息是
Okay, so here’s the good news.
我知道宝石在哪里
I know where the gem piece is.
坏消息?
The bad news?
它是由臭名昭著的塔隆酋长持有的
It’s being held by the notorious Chief of Talon,
当海
Dang Hai.
当海在风格上所缺乏的 他弥补了意思
What Dang Hai lacks in style, he makes up in mean.
嗯
Hmm.
疑难 杂症
Gotcha.
现在 我们只需要拿出魅力
Now, we’re just gonna have to turn up the charm.
我们去给他买♥♥件礼物吧
Let’s go get him a gift.
西苏 我想也许对你更安全
Sisu, I think maybe it’s safer for you
呆在船上
to stay here on the boat.
什么?
What?
没有你 我们就不能把宝石放回原地
Without you, we can’t put the gem back together.
但我想帮忙
But I wanna help.
我知道 你会的
I know, and you will.
通过保持安全
By staying safe.
我会在你知道之前回来的
I’ll be back before you know it.
如果你看到任何饥饿的脸 送他们我的方式
If you see any hungry faces, send ’em my way.
你明白了 船长
You got it, Captain.
好吧 有当海的房♥子
All right, there’s Dang Hai’s house.
没有弯路 直到我们得分 龙宝石
No detours till we score that Dragon Gem.
哇 什么在…
Whoa. What in the…
呃…
Uh…
好
Okay.
嘿 宝贝 蹒跚学步的孩子
Hey, baby, toddler, thing…
…不管你叫什么
…whatever you’re called.
真的很晚了你在这里做什么?
It’s really late. What are you doing out here?
你父母呢?
Where are your parents?
嘿谁的孩子
Hey, uh, whose baby…
什么?洋葱?
What? Ongis?
放下他们
Drop ’em!
哦
Ow!
真?一个骗子?
Really? A con-baby?
啊 这给我的感觉不好
Ah, this is giving me bad feels.
当海酋长听起来不像
Chief Dang Hai does not sound like
一个你可以畅谈的人
someone you could smooth talk.
拉亚甚至没有带礼物
And Raya didn’t even bring a gift.
就是这样 我要去购物
That’s it. I’m going shopping.
哦 等等我没有钱
Oh, wait. I don’t have any money.
你是个成年人
You’re an adult.
你可以把它记在信用上
You could just put it on credit.
哦 呃 有什么值得称赞的?
Oh… Uh, what’s credit?
这有点像一个承诺
It’s kinda like a promise.