还有人想问我们为什么在这里?
Anyone else wanna question why we’re out here?
好吧 这里是缝合
Okay, so here’s the sitch.
宝石破碎后 每一块都被拿走了
After the gem broke, each piece was taken
由五个土地的酋长之一
by one of the chiefs of the five lands,
方 心 脊柱 塔隆和尾巴
Fang, Heart, Spine, Talon, and Tail.
我们现在所处的位置
Where we are now.
哇 这么多问题
Wow. So many questions.
第一个 我为什么要穿这个?
First one, why am I wearing this?
嗯 我们不想引起注意
Well, we don’t want to attract attention.
哦 你肯定选对了帽子
Oh, you definitely chose the right hat for that.
那么 是什么让你觉得尾巴酋长在这里?
So, what makes you think the Tail chief’s here?
因为这个地方不只是诱杀本身
Because this place didn’t just booby-trap itself.
这没有意义
This doesn’t make sense.
这些都不能阻止德鲁恩
None of this would stop a Druun.
这不是要阻止德鲁恩这是为了阻止人们
It’s not to stop Druun. It’s to stop people.

Hmm.
什么?
What?
你为什么那样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
什么
Nothing.
我只是不习惯看龙
I’m just not used to seeing dragons.
印象深刻吧?等到你看到我的仰泳
Impressed, huh? Wait until you see my backstroke.
当我碰到液体时 我很邪恶
I’m wicked when I hit that liquid.
我有杀人的水技能
I got water skills that kill.
我打水时会杀人
I slaughter when I hit the water.
我 就像 真的很擅长游泳 通过韵律
I’m, like, really good at swimming, through rhyme.
我只是想
I was trying to make that…
我真的很擅长游泳
That I’m really good at swim…
我是个好游泳运动员 基本上就是我
I’m a good swimmer, is basically what I’m…
好吧 嗯 我们需要继续前进
Okay, um, we need to keep going.
-哦 不 -什么?这是什么?
– Oh, no! – What? What is it?
我们忘了给尾部酋长带礼物
We forgot to bring a gift for the Tail chief.
对不起 礼物?
I’m sorry. A gift?
是的 礼物上写着
Yeah. A gift says,
“你可以相信我 我可以信任你吗?
“You can trust me, can I trust you?”
啊.嘿 小家伙
Aw. Hey there, little fella.
这个甲虫有赃物
This beetle’s got a booty.
呃…小心 这是一个托特N繁荣
Uh… Careful. It’s a Toot N Boom.
为什么它被称为
Why is it called a…
明白了 指出 意义
Got it. Noted. Makes sense.
呃…
Uh…
但你必须承认
You have to admit though,
这些错误赃物是一种可爱的
these bug booties are kind of cute.
我想说我们找到了尾部主管
I’d say we found the Tail chief.
她怎么了?
What happened to her?
从它的外观来看
From the looks of it,
她在囤积宝石
she was hoarding the gem
成为她自己陷阱的受害者
and became a victim of her own traps.
你得佩服她的承诺
Well, you gotta admire her commitment.
好 坚持
Okay. Hold on.
哦 我们在做一件跳跃的事情
Oh, we were doing a jumpy thing!
很抱歉我的坏
So sorry. My bad.
我现在明白了我同意
I get it now. I’m with it.
西苏…
Sisu…
不要
don’t.
两个下来 三个去
Two down, three to go.
我只是变形了 进入人
I just shapechanged! Into people!
龙能做到吗?
Dragons can do that?
这是我妹妹普拉尼的事
This was my sister Pranee’s thing.
看看我的人的手臂和我的人♥民♥的脸
Look at my people arms and my people face.
看看我的屁♥股♥离我的头有多近
Look how close my butt is to my head.
既然你不必隐藏我
Now that you don’t have to hide me,
得到其余的宝石将是一件轻而易举的事
getting the rest of the gems is gonna be a breeze.
是的 这个很简单
Yeah, well, this one was easy,
但其余的人都举♥行♥了
but the rest of them are being held
由一堆没有好的宾图里斯
by a bunch of no-good binturis.
宾图里?
Binturi?
这不是一个很好的方式来形容一个老朋友
That’s not a very nice way to describe an old friend.
纳马里
Namaari.
什么是滴水 德普拉?
What’s drippin’, dep la?
哦 我看你终于交了个新朋友
Oh, I see you’ve finally made a new friend.
在这里我很担心
And here I was worried
你最终会成为一个猫女士
you were gonna end up becoming a cat lady
像我一样
like me.
有东西告诉我你不是最棒的
Something tells me you’re not besties.
偷龙宝石片 是吗?为什么?
Stealing Dragon Gem pieces, are we? Why?
我能说什么呢?布林是我的事
What can I say? Bling is my thing.

Hmm.
我得承认 拉亚 直到几个月前
I gotta admit, Raya, until a few months ago,
我以为你是石头
I thought you were stone.
但后来 有人偷了方的龙卷
But then, someone stole Fang’s dragon scroll.
这就是你追我的原因吗?
Oh, is that why you’re chasing me?
在这里 我以为那是因为你想念我
And here I thought it was because you missed me.
你真的在找西苏吗?
Are you really looking for Sisu?
你是什么 12岁?
What are you, 12?
是的 我实际上是在找西苏
Yeah, I actually was looking for Sisu.
哦 你猜怎么着?我找到她了
Oh, and guess what? I found her.
打个招呼 西苏
Say hi, Sisu.
你好
Hi!
很高兴见到你
It’s very nice to meet you,
我喜欢你的头发和猫的头发
and I love your hair and your cats’ hair.
拿去吧
Take them.
运行
Run!
不是这样的 两条腿
Not like that! Two legs!

Right!
嘟嘟 辊
Tuk Tuk! Roll!

Whoa!

Jump!
那个女孩是谁?
Who was that girl?
那是纳马里
That’s Namaari.
她是打破世界的后座宾图里
She’s the backstabbing binturi that broke the world.
哇 那些猫真快啊?
Wow, those cats are really fast, huh?
猫和德鲁恩有什么共同点?
What do cats and Druun have in common?
嗯…他们没有灵魂?
Um… They have no souls?
他们都讨厌水
And they both hate water.
-哦 -等一下
– Oh. – Hold on!
你好?有人在吗?
Hello? Is anybody here?
欢迎来到举世闻名的虾兽
Welcome to the world-famous Shrimp-orium.
我叫邦我今天将是你的服务器
My name is Boun. I’ll be your server today.
你想听听我们的每日特♥价♥吗?
Would you like to hear our daily specials?
是的 拜托
Yes, please!
我们有虾 我们有粥
We got shrimp, we got congee.
我们有一个虾粥 不会放弃
We got a shrimp congee that won’t quit.
船长 船长在哪里?
The captain, where is the captain?
让我去找他
Let me go get him.
怎么了 我的新客户?
What’s up, my new customers?
我是邦上尉
I’m Captain Boun,
业主 厨师和首席财务官
the owner, chef, and chief financial officer
虾矿
of the Shrimp-orium.
我该怎么帮助你?
How can I help you?
我是西苏和
Well, I’m Sisu and…
我们现在需要去塔隆
And we need to get to Talon now.
对不起 虾矿不是水上出租车
I’m sorry. The Shrimp-orium is not a water taxi.
托伊 那是很多玉石
Toi, that’s a lot of jade!
现在一半 一半 当我们到达塔隆 交易?
Half now, half when we arrive in Talon. Deal?
夹在你的粥上
Clasp onto your congee.
今天的特别节目是
Today’s special is

to go.
伯恩上尉?
Uh, Captain Boun?
这东西走得快吗?
Does this thing go any faster?
哇 你没告诉我方在追你
Whoa! You didn’t tell me Fang was after you!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!