巴 你为什么这么说?
Ba, why are you saying this?
这还是有光的 还是有希望的
There’s still light in this. There’s still hope.
不 我们可以一起成功
No! We can make it together.
你没事
You’re okay.
拉亚不要放弃他们
Raya. Don’t give up on them.
我爱你 我的露珠
I love you, my dewdrop.
一天
Ba?

No!

Ba!

Ba.
请让这一点
Please let this be it.

Whoa!
你在做什么 你这个大毛虫?
What are you doing, you big fur bug?
嘿 伙计 集中注意力
Hey, buddy, focus.
向前看 嘟嘟
Eyes forward, Tuk Tuk.
好孩子
Good boy.
你很容易分心
You’re so easily distracted.
你变得有点太大了 宝贝
You’re getting a little too big for this, bud.
六年的搜索
Six years of searching
我们最终在一个字面上的沉船
and we end up at a literal shipwreck.
这不是一个坏兆头 是吗?
That’s not a bad sign, is it?
西苏达图
Sisudatu…
嗯…
Um…
我不知道你是否在听
I don’t know if you’re listening.
我搜索了每一条河找到你
I’ve searched every river to find you,
现在我在这里在最后一个
and now I’m here at the very last one.
听着 我们当中已经不多了
Look, there’s not a lot of us left,
我们真的 我们真的需要你的帮助
and we really… We really need your help.
如果我能诚实的话
If I can be honest,
我真的需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
我信任一个我不应该拥有的人
I trusted someone I shouldn’t have, and…
…现在世界已经破碎了
…now the world’s broken.
西苏达图
Sisudatu…
我只是真的 真的想要我的宝贝回来
I just really, really want my ba back.

Please.

Okay…
一切就在这里
Here goes everything.
苏瓦·德德拉·西姆
Suvaa de draa sim
曼德拉·德德拉·利姆
Mandra de draa lim
巴瓦·德德拉·汤本
Bavaa de draa Tomben
我知道 伙计 我没有忘记
I know, buddy, I haven’t forgot…
哦 我的 我在哪里?
Oh, my… Where am I?
彭古?安巴?普拉尼?你在这儿吗?
Pengu? Amba? Pranee? Are you here?
哦 强大的西苏
Oh, Mighty Sisu.
谁说的?
Who said that?
你好?
Hello?
你好?
Hello?

Oh!
哦 对不起我没看见你在那里
Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t see you there.
还不算太糟只是有点尘土飞扬
Not too bad. Just a little dusty.
让我给你拿吧
Let me get that for ya.
西苏?
Sisu?
你是西苏?
You are Sisu?
你们是人
And you’re people.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
拉亚我是拉亚
Raya. I’m Raya.
你不是石头做的 这意味着
And you’re not made of stone, which means…
成功了
It worked!
我们成功了
We did it!
你听到了吗 彭古?成功了
You hear that, Pengu? It worked!
我没搞砸
I didn’t mess it up!
那是食物吗?
Is that food?
我是如此专注于拯救世界
I was so focused on saving the world,
我今天忘了吃早餐
I forgot to have breakfast today.
今天?
Today?
你认为今天到底是什么时候?
When exactly do you think today is?
星期二
Tuesday.
我的意思是 嗯
I mean… Mmm.
这是什么令人愉快的美食?
What is this delightful culinary treat?
是柚子干的我自己干的
It’s jackfruit jerky. I dried it myself.
嗯 恭维厨师
Well, compliments to the chef.
想完成这个吗 斯基皮?
Wanna finish this, Skippy?
呃…
Uh…
西苏 有一些事情我需要赶上你
Sisu, there are a few things I need to catch you up on.
哦 是的?
Oh, yeah?
你弄坏了?
You broke it?
哦 哦哦 我的这很糟糕 这很糟糕
Oh, oh. Oh, my. This is bad. This is bad.
我已经睡了500年了
I’ve been asleep for 500 years,
你带回了德鲁恩
you brought back the Druun,
我的兄弟姐妹都没有回来
and none of my brothers and sisters came back.
他们为什么不回来?
Why didn’t they come back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
还有 你把宝石弄坏了
Also, you broke the gem!
但我仍然有一大块 虽然
But I still have a big chunk of it, though.
那会让我感觉好点吗?
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
如果你失去了一只小狗 我说
If you lost a puppy, and I said…
“嗯 我们仍然有一个大块
“Well, we still have a big chunk of it!”
那会让你感觉好点吗?
Would that make you feel better?
你就不能再做一个吗?
Can’t you just make another one?
不 我不能只”再做一个”
No, I can’t just “make another one.”
但你是条龙
But you’re a dragon.
我要对你是真实的 好吗?
I’m gonna be real with you, all right?
我不是最好的龙你知道吗?
I’m not, like, the best dragon, ya know?
但你拯救了世界
But you saved the world.
我确实这么做了确实如此
I did do that. That’s true.
但你有没有做过像一个小组项目
But have you ever done like a group project,
但有一个孩子
but there’s, like, that one kid
谁没有投那么多
who didn’t pitch in as much,
但最终还是同一年级?
but still ended up with the same grade?
是的 我不是真正制♥造♥宝石的人
Yeah, I wasn’t the one who actually made the gem.
我刚把它交上来
I just turned it in.
哇 呃…
Whoa. Uh…
你发光了
You’re glowing.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我用芦荟和河粘液来维持我的
I use aloe and river slime to maintain my…
不 不 看
No, no. Look!
哦 这是我妹妹安巴的魔法
Oh! This is my little sister Amba’s magic.
我得到了光芒
I got the glow!
妹的魔法?
Your little sister’s magic?
是的 每条龙都有独特的魔力
Yeah, every dragon has a unique magic.
好吧 你的是什么?
Okay, what’s yours?
我是个非常强壮的游泳运动员
I’m a really strong swimmer.
等等 等等 等等 你摸了摸这块宝石
Wait, wait, wait, you touched this gem piece
它给了你力量
and it gave you powers.
你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
You know what this means, right?
我不再需要夜灯了?
I no longer need a night light?
什么?不 你仍然与宝石的魔力相连
What? No! You’re still connected to the gem’s magic,
这意味着你仍然可以使用它
and that means you can still use it
拯救世界
to save the world.
如果我们能得到所有其他宝石
If we can get all the other gem pieces…
-我可以重新组装它 你可以重新组装它
– I can reassemble it… – …you can reassemble it…
…把德鲁恩赶走
…and boom the Druun away!
把我的宝贝带回来?
And bring my ba back?
把所有的库曼德拉都带回来
And bring all of Kumandra back.
纳马里公主
Princess Namaari,
尾巴的土地上到处都是德鲁恩
the Tail lands are infested with Druun.
本雅的女儿在这里和石头一样好
Benja’s daughter is as good as stone out here.
检索一些无用的龙卷轴
Retrieving some useless dragon scroll
不值得冒险
isn’t worth the risk.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!