through a life of misery ?
∮ 却不在意给我一袋豆角 ∮
? When you don’t care
a bag of beans for me ?
∮ 解放我的心灵吧,请给我自♥由♥ ∮
? So unchain my heart, oh
please, please set me free ?
∮ 请给我自♥由♥ ∮
? Please set me free ?
∮ 噢,你不给我自♥由♥ ∮
Oh won’t you
set me free
∮ 请给我自♥由♥ ∮
Please set me free
∮ 哇噢,给我自♥由♥ ∮
Whoa, set me free
∮ 请给我自♥由♥ ∮∮
Please set me free ?
查尔斯先生,我是“西联汇款”的人!
Mr. Charles,
it’s Western Union!
我们有你一封电报
We have a telegram
for you.
你得签收一下,先生
You have to sign
for it, sir.
来了
I’m coming.
印第安娜波利斯的警♥察♥
接到情报说这儿传出吵闹的音乐
Indianapolis police. Got a report
of loud music coming from here.
你想到哪儿去,朋友?
Where do you think
you’re going, pal?
我只是想去趟洗手间
I’m just going
to the bathroom.
铐上这婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Handcuff
this son of a bitch.
认得这个吗,雷?海♥洛♥因♥是重罪
Recognize this, Ray?
Heroin’s a felony.
好像我没有贩毒吧,老兄
It ain’t like
I’m dealing it, man.
我没有伤害任何人
I’m not hurting nobody.
噢,不,你伤害了每一个人
Oh, no, you’re
hurting everybody.
你得露天音乐毒害着我们每一个孩子的心灵
Your jungle music is
poisoning our kids’ minds.
嘿,我要让你这头黑驴永远离开
Hey, I’m gonna put
your black ass away forever.
你们得明白,我有…我有我的妻儿
You have to understand. I
got… I got a wife, I got kids.
我承担着责任
I got responsibilities.
你怎么给这些人交代
Why don’t you tell that story
to these people.
带他们进来!
Bring them in!
雷!是这样的吗,雷?
Ray! Was it a setup, Ray?
你吸食海♥洛♥因♥多久了?
How long you
been on heroin?
来吧,雷
Come on, Ray.
他们指控你什么?
What did they
charge you with?
∮ 你向我伸出了手 ∮
You give your hand to me
∮ 说你好 ∮
And then you say, hello
∮ 我无法言语 ∮
And I can hardly speak
∮ 我的心跳得如此猛烈 ∮
My heart is beating so
∮ 谁人能感知 ∮
? And anyone can tell ?
∮ 你认为了解我 ∮
? You think you know me well ?
∮ 但你却对我一无所知 ∮∮
? But you,
you don’t know me at all ??
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
大卫
David.
呃…呃…比衣,他可以呆在这儿
Uh, uh, Bea, he can stay.
不,宝贝,过来
No. Baby, come on.
– 比衣?
– 什么?
Bea?
What?
知道吗,自从我回来后…
You know, since I got back…
自从你出来后
Since you got out.
是的
Yeah.
呃,我来这儿后,你就没和我好好说两句话
Well, since I got here, you haven’t
said more than two words to me.
雷,我应该说什么?
Ray, what am I
supposed to say?
我的话对你不再重要了
My words don’t seem to
mean much to you anymore.
或许你根本不听
Maybe they never did.
拜托,比衣,你…你知道我爱你的
Come on, Bea,
you… you know I love you.
那你要停下来吗?
Are you gonna stop then?
知道吗,比衣,你不知道
You know what, Bea, what you
don’t understand is
外面有很多卑鄙的家伙
there’s a lot of
mean-spirited people out there.
是的
Yeah.
雷?
Ray?
知道吗,今天我不得不把朱尼奥从学校带回家
You know, I had to bring
Junior home from school today
因为其他孩子都在谈论
’cause of what
the other kids were sayin’.
他们都是不懂事的孩子
They got mean-ass kids
around here.
我想我们应该搬去贝弗利山庄
I think we should move
to Beverly Hills.
不,不,雷,我们哪儿也不去
No, no, Ray,
we’re not gonna move.
因为…问题不在我们住的地方不对,雷
‘Cause it… it’s not
about where we live, Ray.
是在于你对自己的要求
It’s about what you’re doing
to yourself.
那些孩子崇拜你
And those boys worship you.
你也想要他们戒掉毒品吧?
You want them to end up
using that poison, too?
比衣,不可能的
Bea, that’s not fair.
什么不可能?什么不可能,雷?
What’s not fair?
What’s not fair, Ray?
那些…那些卑鄙勾当
That… that’s a low blow.
喂?
Hello?
别骗我,米尔特,别骗我,老兄!
Don’t jive me, Milt.
Don’t jive me, man!
真的?
Really?
啊,好,好,好,代…代我向山姆道谢
Ah, good, good, good. Tell…
tell Sam I said thank you.
好,那好
All right.
All right, then.
噢,耶!
Oh, yeah!
什么啊,雷?什么啊?快说啊
What, Ray?
What? Come on, now.
雷,告诉我怎么了
Ray, tell me what happened.
ABC撤诉了
ABC got the case dropped.
警方没有证据
The police
didn’t have a warrant.
他们撤诉了?
They bought them off.
见鬼,比衣,你想让我坐牢吗?
Damn it, Bea, do you
want me to go to prison?
不是,雷,我想你别再随兴而为
No. Ray, I want you
to stop lying to yourself,
他们让此化为泡影
and they are making that
completely impossible.
知道吗,你不明白
You know what,
you don’t understand.
那就让我明白啊,雷!
Then make me understand,
Ray!
宝贝,我走出那扇门,我就走出了黑暗!
Baby, when I walk out that door,
I walk out alone in the dark!
我要试着做点事情
I’m trying to
do something
在音乐事业上从未有人做过的
that ain’t nobody ever done
in music and business.
但每到一个地方,我都只身一人的话就无法实现
But I can’t do it if I’m
alone everywhere I go.
我不想陷入孤单,比衣
I don’t want to
be alone here, Bea.
在家里也如此
Not in my own home.
听着,比衣,要是你理解我
Look, Bea,
if you don’t understand me,
那还有谁会呢?
then who will?
我不理解你,雷
I don’t know, Ray.
大卫?我来了!
David? I’m coming!
妈妈来了!
Mama’s coming!
雷,我们从火堆里把你拉出来
你却要搞乡村音乐?
Ray, we pull you out of the
fire, and you want country music?
听我讲,我一生都在唱乡村乐
Look here, I’ve been singing
country music all my life.
事实上,我以前和佛罗里达花♥花♥公♥子♥演出过
As a matter of fact, I used to
play with the Florida Playboys.
我们对你进行了巨大的投资
We made a big
investment in you
就应该有好的回报
and it’s paying off
handsomely.
加一句,对我们双方都如此
For both of us,
I might add.