什么,就因为我不是你珍爱的比衣?
What, because
I’m not your precious Bea?
我还不够好,不能要这个孩子?
I’m not good enough
to have this baby?
你每晚都上我的床
You lay up
in my bed every night.
我的床!
My bed!
我要生下这个孩子,雷
I’m gonna have this baby, Ray.
– 不,雷!不!
– 过来,过来,过来,听着
No, Ray! No! Come on, come
on. Come on, just listen.
听我说
Just listen to me.
你知道我在意你,宝贝
You know
I care about you, baby.
我不会不顾你的
我会为一切付钱给你
I won’t let nothing happen to
you. I’ll pay for everything.
不!
No!
我需要的是你,而不是钱
It’s gonna cost you
more than money.
我希望你离开她,雷
来和我们的孩子在一起
I want you to leave her, Ray.
Come and be with our baby.
你真♥他♥妈♥疯了,开始你就知道规则的
You out of your damn mind. You knew
the rules when you got into this.
你♥他♥妈♥心里很清楚,我是不会离开我的家人的
You know goddamn well I
ain’t gonna leave my family.
离开你家人?
Leave your family?
你真♥他♥妈♥一个傻瓜,知道什么啊?
You are a damn fool,
you know that?
徘徊在毒品、音乐和我之间
Between the dope
and the music and me,
你已经离开了你♥他♥妈♥的家人!
you already done left
your damn family!
知道最可悲的是什么吗
雷,是你居然还没意识到
You know what the sad part about
it is, Ray, you don’t even know it.
你知道什么?
You know what?
从今开始,你和我之间就是严格的同事关系
From now on, it’s strictly
business between you and me.
不错,就这样,就这样,生气吧
Yeah, that’s it. That’s it.
Keep that anger.
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road, Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? And don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 别再回来,别,别 ∮
? no more,
no more, no more ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road, Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? and don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 错已铸成,启程吧,杰克 ∮
? You ain’t right,
hit the road Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? Don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 别再回来,别,别 ∮
? no more,
no more, no more ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road, Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? and don’t come back
no more ?
∮ 还说什么? ∮
? What you sayin’? ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? And don’t come back
no more ?
∮ 别再回来,别,别 ∮
? no more,
no more, no more ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? And don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 宝贝,听我说 ∮
? Now baby, listen baby ?
∮ 别如此待我 ∮
? don’t-a treat me
this-a way ?
∮ 因为总有一天我会回来 ∮
? For I’ll be back
on my feet some day ?
∮ 既已出发,就别再留连 ∮
? Don’t care if you do
’cause it’s understood ?
∮ 你身无分文,且不名一文 ∮
? You ain’t got no money,
you just ain’t no good ?
∮ 喔,我猜你就会这么说 ∮
? Well, I guess
if you say so ?
∮ 我这就整理东西离开 ∮
? I’d have to pack my things
and go ?
∮ 很好 ∮
? That’s right ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road, Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? And don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 别再回来,别,别 ∮
? no more,
no more, no more ?
∮ 启程吧,杰克 ∮
? Hit the road Jack ?
∮ 别再回来 ∮
? And don’t you come back
no more ?
∮ 还说什么? ∮∮
? What you sayin’? ??
嗨,雷,我是山姆
Hey, Ray, it’s Sam.
能听到吗?我是山姆!
Can you hear me? It’s Sam!
能,嗨,《启程》是我们第二个第一名
Yeah, hey, Hit the Road
is our second number one.
是的,ABC已经摘掉了所有的生意的广♥告♥
Yeah. ABC is taking out ads
in all the trades.
是的,噢,另外祝贺你获得葛莱美奖的提名
Yeah, oh, and congrats
on your Grammy nomination.
不,不,不,我知道你会赢的
No, no, no I know
you’re going to win.
嘿,你感觉还好吧?
Hey, you feeling all right?
呃,拜托,宝贝,高兴点,你干得很棒啊
Well, come on, baby, be
happy. You’re doing good.
谢谢,山姆
Thank you, Sam.
我真得很高兴
I really am happy about that.
是的
Yeah.
我要去杰夫那儿把我的钱带走
I’ll stop by Jeff’s room and
get my money on my way out.
雷
Ray.
玛吉,你不必离开啊,宝贝
Margie, you ain’t gotta leave,
baby.
我在为你做唱片
I’m on your hit record.
要是我要单独干,现在就可以
If I’m ever going to go solo,
then now’s the time.
是的,我…我不想你…
Yeah, I… I don’t want you…
我不想你独自出行
I don’t want you to go solo.
雷,仅此一次,我是为我自己做了一件事儿
Ray, for once,
I’m doing something for me.
还记得蜂雀吗?
You remember the hummingbird,
right?
什么?
What?
蜂雀啊,比衣
The hummingbird, Bea.
我不想你离开
And I don’t want you to go.
雷·查尔斯·罗宾逊
车到圣奥古斯丁后
Somebody will fetch you
会有人接你
when your bus
gets to St. Augustine.
你到了后,给他们看这个牌子
And when you get there,
show them this sign,
告诉他们你的名字叫雷·查尔斯·罗宾逊
and tell them you’re name is
Ray Charles Robinson.
然后把我做的三明治给他们吃
不要一下都吃光了,听见了吗?
And them sandwiches I made, don’t
eat ’em all at once. You hear?
噢,求求你了,别让我走
Oh, please,
don’t make me go away.
我要和其他孩子一样听话
I’ll keep up
with the normal kids.
我会听话的,就像乔治
I’ll be good,
just like George.
这和乔治无关
This ain’t got nothing
to do with George.
我尽力把你带大,宝贝
I’ve taken you
as far as I can, baby.
盲人学校的老师,他们会
教你我无法教你的东西
Them teachers at that blind school,
they can teach you things I can’t.
你要活在世上,还需要接受教育
And you need an education
in this world.
我不想要什么教育!
I don’t want
no education!
别那样说!
Don’t say that!
我不要!我要和你在一起!
I don’t!
I want to stay with you!
别说了,雷!
Stop it, Ray!
我不想让你像我一样无隔宿之粮,听到了吗?
I won’t have you living
hand-to-mouth like me, you hear?
听着,如果你想做点让妈妈高兴的事儿
Now listen, if you want to do
something to make your mama proud,
向我保证,向我保证不让任何人把你当成残疾
promise me, promise me you’ll never
let nobody turn you into no cripple.
不接受别人的施舍
You won’t become
no charity case.
你要靠自己立足于世