∮ 感觉如此美妙 ∮
Make me feel so fine
∮ 宝贝,一切都好 ∮
Baby, it’s all right
∮ 宝贝,一切都好 ∮
Baby, it’s all right
雷,我…我花时间想过这个
Ray, I’m… I’m having
second thoughts about this.
我…我在洛杉矶谁都不认识
I don’t… I don’t know
nobody in L.A.
比衣,我不想要我的孩子在南方长大
Bea, I don’t want my kids
growing up in the South.
而洛杉矶,知道吗,可以让黑人展翅高飞
Now, L.A. Is where, you know, a
Negro can spread his wings and fly.
雷,现在我家人都在德克萨斯州
Ray, my whole family’s
in Texas.
所以我们才要搬到洛杉矶来
That’s why
we’re moving to L.A.
告诉你吧,杰夫,告诉孩子们现在
Tell you what, Jeff, tell
the boys they can go ahead
他们可以去度假了
and start their
vacation right now.
好,老板,我送你进去就说
All right, boss.
Once I get you inside.
∮ 感觉如此美妙 ∮∮
Make me feel all right ?
看看这棵巨大的椰子树!
Look at that
huge coconut tree!
这不是椰子树,黛拉,这是棕榈树
That ain’t no coconut tree,
Della. That’s a palm tree.
这儿有很多
There’s thousands
of them.
好
Okay.
这是通向你生活的钥匙,一个崭新的生活
Here’s the keys to your
life, a brand-new life.
噢,雷
Oh, Ray.
雷,这真是太豪华了
Ray, this is too much.
看到饭厅了吗?
Have you seen
the dining room?
宝贝,现在才十月啊
But, baby,
it’s October.
知道吗,我想早点庆祝
But you know what, I
wanted to celebrate early,
因为乐队要在假期的时候表演
because the band is gonna be
playing during the holidays.
真难以置信
You are unbelievable.
瞧瞧你们的礼物
Look at your presents.
宝贝,看看圣诞老人给你们带什么来了
Baby, look at what
Santa brought you.
你一定很棒
You must have been good.
来拿啊!圣诞节提前到来了,宝贝!
Go ahead! Christmas is early, baby!
去拿吧
Go get it.
– 他拿了什么? – 吉他
What’s he taken? A guitar.
音乐家啊,就和你老爸一样
A musician just
like your daddy.
会弹吗?
Can you play?
喂?
Hello?
你还要什么?
What else you got?
什么?
What’s that?
你怎么知道电♥话♥号♥码的?
How’d you get this number?
你认为呢?
How do you think I got it?
让雷来接电♥话♥
Put Ray on the phone.
雷,电♥话♥
Ray, telephone.
帮我接一下吧,老兄
Deal with it, man.
雷,很重要,来接电♥话♥
Ray, it’s important.
Telephone.
我…我就回来
I-I’ll be right back.
好吧
All right.
谁啊?
Who is it?
是玛吉,老兄
It’s Margie, man.
朱尼奥,来…来帮妈妈把你弟弟的尿布换了
Junior, come… come and help your
mama change your brother’s diaper.
我不要
I don’t want to go.
我要继续看我的礼物
I want to stay and
open my presents.
– 好了,快来!
– 我不要
All right, come on!
I don’t want to go.
我不管,别让我叫你两次
I don’t care.
Don’t let me tell you twice.
– 喂
– 嗨,宝贝
Hello.
Hey, baby.
吃惊吧!我来洛杉矶给你个惊喜
Surprise! I came to L.A.
To surprise you.
惊喜?你疯了吗?
Surprise me?
Are you out of your mind?
我和我妻子和孩子们在一起
I’m with my wife
and my kids.
呃,旅途中,我是雷·查尔斯夫人啊
Well, on the road,
I’m Mrs. Ray Charles.
旅途中才是
That’s on the road.
是啊,但是,宝贝,拜托
我自以为我们一切都好了
Yeah, but, baby, come on, I
got everything set up for us.
听到我给你讲的话了吗?
Did you hear what
I just said to you, huh?
噢,等等,宝贝,瞧
我买♥♥了好多书,还有…
Oh, wait a minute, baby, look,
I got a bottle of Bols, and…
闭嘴,闭嘴,听着
两周后我们要录唱片,好吗?
Shut up. Shut up. Listen,
we record in two weeks, okay?
回头见
I’ll see you then.
– 等等,雷!
– 拜
Wait a minute, Ray!
Bye.
雷!
Ray!
∮ 总有一天,不会很久 ∮
One of these days,
and it won’t be long
∮ 你会来找我 ∮
You’re gonna look for me
∮ 而我已离开 ∮
and I’ll be gone
∮ 因为我相信 ∮
‘Cause I believe
∮ 我相信,是的 ∮
I believe, yes
∮ 我说我立即会相信 ∮
I say I believe right now
∮ 我相信 ∮
I believe
∮ 是的我相信 ∮
? Yes I believe ?
∮ 现在我彻底相信 ∮
? Well I believe
to my soul now ?
∮ 你在试图欺骗我 ∮
? You’re tryin’ to make
a fool of me ?
∮ 我相信,是的我相信 ∮∮
? I believe, yes I believe ??
停,等等,等等
Hold on, wait, wait.
停,停,停,知道吗
各位都知道和声结束了
Cut, cut, cut. You know,
y’all know that sounds off.
啊咳,知道吗,三声部合唱已经结束了
Ahem, you know what,
the three-part harmony is off.
我们重头再来,唔,乐队到最开始
Let’s start it all over again,
uh, from the top with the band.
∮ 我相信,我相信 ∮∮
I believe it,
I believe it ?
哇噢,朋友!呃,什么啊?
Whoa, pardner!
Uh, what was that?
我知道你会喜欢的,雷
第八音轨,我们刚录好
I knew you’d like that, Ray. It’s
an eight-track. We just got it.
我们可以分开录制每个部分了
We can record
each part separately.
哇噢,内里!知道吗,我都等不急了
Whoa, Nellie! You know,
I can’t wait to see that.
有什么好笑的?
What’s so funny?
没什么,“朋友”
Nothing, “pardner.”
玛吉醉了,杰夫开始吧?
Margie’s drunk. Jeff?
你应该回去好好睡一觉
You should go home
and sleep it off.
玛吉,来吧,我送你回家
Margie, come on now,
let me take you home.
不!我很好,都他妈准备好了,我要留下来!
No! I’ll leave when I’m good
and goddamn ready!
她很好,马上就他妈准备好了
She’s good and goddamn
ready right now.
你为什么要我离开啊,烂人!
Why don’t you make me
leave this, sucker!
别当我是病猫!
Teach you to treat me
like some piece of meat!
我才不闭嘴呢!
I ain’t shutting up!
– 我们要去调解一下吗?
– 不
Should we get in there?
No.
马上把他们都轰出去
Get them all out, right now.
你们必须让我留下!
You’ll have to make me leave!
听到了吗,杰夫?马上把他们都轰出去
You know what, Jeff?
Get all of them out of here.
你个冷屁♥股♥杂种!
You’re a cold-ass bastard!