? Oh, yeah ?
听到了吗,纽约?这声音多么不可思议啊
Hear that, New York?
The sound is huge!
但是唱片中只有七个人
But there’s only seven cats
on this record.
这是全新的雷·查尔斯
This is the new
Ray Charles, baby,
and there’s nothing
out there like it!
这是前所未有的
这是你们在月蚀演出首次听到
And you heard it first
on The Moondog Show!
∮ 只是为我 ∮
Just for me
∮ 噢,耶 ∮
Oh, yeah
∮ 她给我钱 ∮∮
She give me money ?
肖的公♥司♥在黑人演艺圈最好的策划人
The Shaw Agency’s the best
booker on the Chitlin’ Circuit,
这就是我的看法
that’s my opinion.
米尔特·肖,来见见雷·查尔斯
Milt Shaw, meet Ray Charles.
雷, 这是米尔特的爸爸,比利
Ray, It was
Milt’s dad, Billy,
他是第一个把我的注意力
吸引到黑人钢琴师身上的人
who first drew my attention
to a certain blind pianist
那是他为洛厄尔·弗尔逊工作
when he was
booking Lowell Fulson.
雷·查尔斯,我们相信你是天才
Ray Charles.
We believe in your talent.
我们希望能加入雷·查尔斯的事业
We wanna be
in the Ray Charles business.
我们已经为你制定了十个城市的巡回演出计划
We’ve already got you
booked on a 10-city tour
和罗伊·米尔顿的刚性音乐发送器一起…
with Roy Milton’s
Solid Senders…
Oh, Roy Milton,
I love him.
哦,罗伊·米尔顿,我喜欢他
– ……还有坦古拉
– 「异国舞♥女♥」
…and Tangula
the Exotic Shake Dancer.
她非常美丽
She is gorgeous.
雷,我要告诉你
Ray,
I gotta tell you,
我想你做了件大事
we think you’re onto
something very big here.
从没有人能把R&B和福音结合起来
Nobody’s ever combined
R&B and gospel before.
「我有一个女人」 非常具有冲击力
I’ve Got A Woman is a smash.
你最好开始为以后想想
我的朋友,现在就开始
You better start thinking about
a follow-up, my friend. Right now.
你知道,这听起来很不错
我要去趟得克萨斯
You know, this sounds good.
I gotta run to Texas
处理一些事情,我很快就会回来
and take care of some business,
and, I’ll be right back.
好吧,尽量快点,我已经准备好
销♥售♥、销♥售♥、销♥售♥了
Well, make it fast. I’m ready
to sell, sell, sell.
一定在你联♥系♥好坦古拉之前
A-a-as long as you book
me in front of Tangula.
黛拉,等等,我去拿照相机
Della, hold on!
Let me get my camera.
让我拍张照
Let me get one picture.
你们,你们都站好了,雷!
Y’all, y’all,
stay right there! Ray!
黛拉,让我拍张照
Della, let me
get one picture!
来吧,就拍一张,黛拉!
来吧
Come on. One picture, Della!
Come on, now.
小心,雷
Be careful, Ray.
These are your last steps
of freedom, man.
这是你自♥由♥的终结,伙计
别打开那扇门
Don’t open that door.
雷,你要抱着她进门
Ray, you gotta carry her
over the threshold.
右边,雷!右边
To the right, Ray!
To the right, now!
雷,你需要帮忙吗
Ray, you need some help?
你知道你在干什么吗?
You sure you know
what you’re doing?
∮ 他知道一个女人的地方 ∮
He knows a woman’s place
∮ 现在就在她家里 ∮
Right there now,
in her home
∮ 我有了一个女人 ∮∮
I got a woman ?

Ray.

Ray.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
等,等,等一下
H-H-Hold on.
你在干什么,雷?
What’s goin’ on, Ray?
快开门
Open this door.
你为什么把门锁上,雷?
Why are you locking doors on me, Ray?
你知道这个地方太小了
You know
the place is small.
我们得有一些隐私
We gotta have
a little privacy.
我们需要的是更多的空间
Uh, what we need is
a little more room.
你知道当我们组成了一个家庭
我们会需要一些空间
You know, we’re gonna need some
space while we start a family.
比伊,你知道我几乎整年都在工作
Well, Bea, you know I’m gonna be
on the road for most of the year.

Ray.
我只是在想我会不会是一个好父亲
I’m just thinking, what
if I’m not a good father?
我父亲从来不在我身边
My daddy
was never around.
他有三个家庭
And he had
three different families.
好吧
Well,
从现在开始,你会有一个
you are gonna have one,
starting right now.
现在
Right now?
嗯,嗯
Mmm-hmm.
你想怎么样?
Well, what do you think?
我就知道是这样
That’s all is
what I know.
∮ 我知道 ∮
I know
? Hallelujah,
I just love her so ?
∮ 哈利路亚,我是那么的爱她 ∮
∮ 现在,如果我给她打电♥话♥ ∮
? Now, if I call her
on the telephone ?
∮ 告诉她我很寂寞 ∮
? And tell her
that I’m all alone ?
∮ 只要我从一数到四 ∮
? By the time I count
from one to four ?
∮ 我就会听到 ∮
? I hear her ?
∮ 她在敲我的门 ∮
? on my door ?
停下!你们都疯了
Stop it!
Y’all done lost your minds!
停止那些鬼玩意儿
Stop all this stuff!
你们需要被拯救
You need to be saved!
我再也无法忍♥受了
I can’t take it
no more. Stop it!
我受不了
I can’t take it!
别这样,等一下,伙计
Hold on. Now,
wait a minute, man.
把你的手拿开
Take your hands off me!
这是不对的
This ain’t right!
居然让人听这种音乐
Just let the people
hear the music.
你们全都坐在这儿听着魔鬼的音乐
Y’all sitting here,
listenin’ to this devil!
你们是在送钱给撒旦,这就是你们所做的
You’re just givin’ your money to
Satan, that’s what you’re doin’.
等一下,你有什么问题吗?
Hold on,
y- you got a problem
是的,我有问题
Yeah, I got a problem!
你唱的是福音
That’s gospel
you’re singin’!
你在神的音乐里加入了性
You’re turning
God’s music into sex.
你在赚神的钱
You’re making
money off the Lord!
别对着我笑!你们全都有份
Don’t y’all smile at me!
All of y’all are in it, too!
你们全都会下地狱
All of y’all are
going straight to hell!
她是对的
She’s right.
不,这是不对的
No, this here’s wrong.
整件事都是错误的
The whole thing’s wrong.
It’s okay. It’s okay.
Let… let him go.
没关系,没关系,让他走
你有权相信你的信仰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!