哦,该死!
Oh, damn it!
-快点! -抓住那狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– Come on! – Get the son of a bitch!
快点,伙计! 只有你和我!
Come on, man.! Just you and me.!
来吧! 展示你自己!
Come on.! Show yourself!
-现在怎么办? -报♥警♥
– Now what? – Call the cops.
-什么? -叫警♥察♥来!
– What? – Call the fucking cops!
看在上帝的份上,让它
For God’s sakes, let it…
– –
– –
卡明斯基?
Kaminski?
这一定是他们的意思 通过“诗意的正义”
This must be what they mean by “poetic justice.”
这是不是你想的那样 我是政♥府♥的
This is… isn’t what you think. I’m with the government.
我把每一个 把这些人抬起来,然后
I set every one of these guys up, and…
所以,回到局里,嗯? 我不知道
So, back with the bureau, huh? I didn’t know that.
它是,呃
It’s, uh…
你知道,整件事 真是个错误你和我
You know, that whole thing was such a mistake. You and l…
因为你, 很多人都死了
Because of you, a lot of people are dead.
现在轮到你了
And now it’s your turn.
不,不
No. No.
辞职或被起诉
Resign or be prosecuted.
你想要什么都行
Any way you want it.
请原谅我 我们正在通过
Excuse me. We’re coming through.
-对不起 –
– Pardon me. –
– -妈的!
– – Shit!
好吧 小心点小心点小心点
All right. Careful. Careful. Watch it.
-好吧,莱尼 -他们说你还有地方住,对吧?
– Okay, Lenny. – They said you got room for one more, right?
-小心你的背 -你觉得巴克斯特在这里干什么?
– Watch your back. – What do you think Baxter was doing here?
直到我知道不一样, 我想我们的漏洞已经堵住了
Until I know different, I gotta assume our leak’s just been plugged.
-请原谅双关语 -你觉得这里到底发生了什么?
– Pardon the pun. – What the hell you think happened here?
我想有人 很生气
I think somebody got very pissed off.
-谁? -我有个好主意
– Who? – I got a good idea.
贝克,刚在车上找到位置
Baker, just got a location on the car.
-把它给我 -1979年的奥兹莫比尔 注册到Luigi Patrovita
– Give it to me. – A 1979 Oldsmobile registered to Luigi Patrovita…
在84号♥公路上向南行驶
moving south on Route 84.
-他们应该拦截吗? -没有没有
– Should they intercept? – No. Negative.
-告诉他们追踪他 告诉我他在哪儿 -十点四分
– Tell them to track him. Keep me up on where he is. – Ten-four.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
我要去看看 我真聪明
I’m gonna see how smart I am.
上飞机
Get on the plane.
你还好吧?
You okay?
-你不去,是吗? -没有
– You’re not going, are you? – No.
那我也不是
Then I’m not either.
你没有借口了, 亲爱的
You’re out of excuses, sweetheart.
一共25万美元 在那个包里
There’s a quarter million dollars in that bag.
胜负, 这是你的选择
Win or lose, it’s your choice.
现在离开这里
Now get out of here.
你会没事的, 不是吗?
You’ll be okay, won’t you?
开始吧
Get going.
我很高兴你没有 让我追你
I’m glad you didn’t make me chase you.
太累了
Too damn tired.
这并不让我吃惊一百年 一个下午的警♥察♥工作
That doesn’t surprise me. A hundred years of police work in a single afternoon.
一直在想 你是我们中的一员
Always figured you were one of us.
连续几天
How many days in a row…
我必须拉吗 你的屁♥股♥在下面?
do I have to haul your butt down here?
隐马尔可夫模型?
Hmm?
只是看着你 什么都不做
Just to watch you do nothing.
我没有兴趣
I have no interest…
成为 一个成功的跛子
in becoming an accomplished cripple.
现在你把我推回房♥间 或者在外面堵车我才不管呢
Now you push me back to my room or out into traffic. I don’t give a shit.
事情不太好,哈利?
Things not so good, Harry?
-我见过更好的日子 -想再看一遍吗?
– I’ve seen better days. – Wanna see ’em again?
麦汁是从下面来的
Wort happen from down here.
所以,你以前回来过 在局里?
So, you used to being back with the bureau?
当然
Sure.
和我妻子一起回来
And back with my wife.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
快点,马克! 别胡闹了!
Come on, Mark! Stop fooling around!
给我 把椅子给我
Give me… Give me my chair.
我需要你的帮助,哈利
I need your help, Harry.
为了什么? 我的椅子在哪里?
For what? Where’s my chair?
我和艾米的重逢 是一个巨大的成功
My reunion with Amy was a big success.
我们刚刚发现 她怀孕了
We just found out that she’s pregnant.
太棒了 太棒了
That’s great. That’s great.
把椅子给我
Give me my chair.
我什么都不知道 关于做父亲的事,哈利
I don’t know anything about being a father, Harry.
我需要你的帮助 我要你做教父
I want your help. I want you to be the godfather.
好吧我会帮忙的 把那该死的椅子给我!
All right. I’ll help. Now give me the goddamn chair!
-那就走吧 -我不能走路!
– Then walk. – I can’t walk!
那就让我半路吧 来吧
Then meet me halfway. Come on.
我不必走路 做教父!
I don’t have to walk to be a godfather!
你不必走路, 但你必须拼命
You don’t have to walk, but you have to try like hell.
-我可以! -你在布莱尔面前辞职过吗?
– I can’t! – Did you ever quit in front of Blair?