你想要什么? 我不能告诉你我不知道的事情
What do you want? I can’t tell you things I don’t know about.
好吧,怎么办 你知道吗?
Well, what do you know about?
你在告诉我 关于这个局里的人
You’re telling me about this bureau creep…
谁想拆散我 在他的业余时间
who’s trying to take me apart in his spare time…
因为他的孩子被打了 当我们带走马塞利诺的时候
because his kid got smacked when we took Marcellino.
好消息是什么?
So what’s the good news?
我在局里有个朋友 查查哈里?尚诺尔的案件档案
I had a friend at the bureau check Harry Shannors case files.
他所做的一切都是非官方的 没有任何记录
Whatever he’s doing is unofficial. There aren’t any records.
如果他被杀了 与你没有直接联♥系♥
If he were killed, there could be no direct connection to you.
哦这是个好消息,嗯?
Oh. That’s the good news, huh?
那么谁来做呢? 你呢?
So who’s gonna do it? You?
布伦纳
Brenner.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我最好 开始吧
I think I’d better get going.
是啊?在哪里? 加拿大?墨西哥?
Yeah? Where? Canada? Mexico?
你不会离开我的视线 直到这一切结束
You’re not getting out of my sight until this is over and done.
如果你造成了严重的伤害 我的组织
If you did some serious damage to my organization…
我想知道在哪里 我可以把手放在你身上
I wanna know where I can lay my hands on you.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
-嘿!我们不能迟到! -等一下!
– Hey! We can’t be late! – Just a minute!
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
很抱歉那天晚上
Sorry for the other night.
-我在哪里可以学会和朋友打交道? -没关系
– Where would I learn how to deal with a friend? – It’s okay.
我们走吧!
Let’s go.!
我在想 也许我们可以谈谈
I was thinking maybe we could talk.
我有 有事可做
I have something to do.
-也许晚些时候? -当然
– Maybe later? – Sure.
– -坐我的车回家
– – Take my car and go home.
我会尽快给你打电♥话♥ 当我回来的时候可以?
I’ll call you as soon as I get back. Okay?
小心点
Watch yourself.
别担心
Don’t worry.
-你要告诉我是谁吗? -一个警♥察♥
– You gonna tell me who it is? – A cop.
只是个该死的警♥察♥
Just a fucking cop.
直奔他
Go straight at him.
我要走远一点
I’ll take the far side.
所以我的心欢喜 我的灵魂欢欣
Wherefore my heart is glad and my spirit rejoices…
我的肉体也会 在希望中休息
my flesh also shall rest in hope.
你要给我看 生命之路
Thou shalt show me the path oflife.
在你面前 是快乐的满足;
In thy presence is the fullness ofjoy, ;
在你的右手边 永远都有快乐
and at thy right hand there is pleasure for evermore.
满怀希望 复活和永生
In sure and certain hope of the resurrection and eternal life…
通过我们的主 天哪
through our Lord Jesus Christ…
我们向全能的上帝致敬 我们的兄弟威廉?邓恩
we commend to Almighty God our brother, William Dunne…
我们把他的尸体 趴在地上;
and we commit his body to the ground, ;
地球对地球, 灰飞烟灭
earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
上帝保佑他, 留着他
The Lord bless him, keep him.
上帝做他的脸 照在他身上
The Lord make his face to shine upon him…
对他仁慈一点
and be gracious upon him.
-哈利! -浪费他!
– Harry! – Waste him!
– –
– –
哈利,我不知道是你
Harry, I didn’t know it was you.
没关系
That’s all right.
-快离开这里 -我去帮你叫救护车
– Go on and get out of here. – I’m gonna get the ambulance for you.
它会来的 现在你继续,打败它
It’ll come. Now you go on, beat it.
如果警♥察♥带走你 我不想
If the cops take you and I don’t make it…
你将是岁月 解释这个
you’ll be years explaining this.
哈利,唐,不要死
Harry, don’t die.
-还没结束 -那就继续
– It’s not over. – Then go on.
走吧,离开这里 避开
Go on, get out of here. Beat it.
-我很快就会见到你,好吗?再见 -继续!
– I’ll see you soon, okay? I’ll see you. – Go on!
-你到底在这里干什么? -拯救你的屁♥股♥
– What the hell are you doing here? – Saving your ass.
可以随便打包 你不能没有
Okay. Pack whatever you can’t live without.
去岩石瀑布机场 包机
Go to the Rock Falls Airport and charter a plane.
等一下 你要去哪里?
Wait a minute. Where are you going?
做一个老朋友 让我做
To do what an old friend asked me to do…
把他们打死
knock ’em dead.
我有提到那个坑吗?
Did I mention the pit?
是的,那是砾石坑 It'归Patrovita所有
Yeah, that’s the gravel pit. It’s owned by Patrovita.
你收到邀请了, 不要走
You get an invitation, don’t go.
布雷斯特洛克只是一些 关于外面发生的事
Bustirrocks is only some of what goes on out there.
我们有同伴
We got company.
哪条路? 我什么也没看到
Which way? I don’t see nothir.
我不能不
I can’t get no
满意
Satisfaction
我不能不
I can’t get no
满意
Satisfaction
&因为我努力,我努力
‘Cause I try, and I try
我试着,我试着
And I try, and I try
我不能不
I can’t get no
-我不能不 –
– I can’t get no –
当我开车时
When I’m drivirin my car
一个男人 在收音机里
And a man comes on the radio
他告诉我 越来越多
He’s telling me more and more
-关于一些无用的信息 -比利,出去!我们走吧!
– About some useless information – Billy, outside! Let’s go!
应该开火的 我的想象力
Supposed to fire my imagination
我不能不
I can’t get no
不,不,不
No, no, no
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey
我就是这么说的
That’s what I say
我不能不
I can’t get no
满意
Satisfaction
我不能不
I can’t get no
满意
Satisfaction
&因为我努力,我努力
‘Cause I try, and I try
我试着,我试着
And I try, and I try
我不能不
I can’t get no
我不能不
I can’t get no
-当我看电视时 –
– When I’m watchir my TV –
一个男人 来告诉我
And a man comes on and tells me
我的衬衫多白 可以是
How white my shirts can be
但他不能成为一个男人
But he can’t be a man
&因为他不抽烟 相同的
‘Cause he doesn’t smoke the same…
这里到底发生了什么 不清楚
What exactly happened here is unclear.
警方根据数额推测 现场发现的海♥洛♥因♥和钱
Police speculate, based on the amount of heroin and money found on the scene…
这可能是结果 一场酝酿中的暴民战争
this may be the result of a brewing mob war.
暴徒打我的屁♥股♥!
Mob war my ass!
布伦纳!
Brenner!
我们不知道在哪里 这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
We don’t know where the son of a bitch is.
希望 他不在人世
Let’s hope he’s not alive.
从那一团糟的样子来看, 我说他死了
From the looks of that mess, I’d say he was dead.
我认为他是对的
I think he’s right.
不要思考,祈祷!
Don’t think, pray!
如果他还活着, 你不是!
If he’s still alive, you’re not!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
-让我们在他抓到我们之前抓到他!电梯! -再给我一个夹子
– Let’s get him before he gets us! The elevators! – Give me an extra clip.
-你!坚持住 –
– You! Stick around. –
坚持住,坚持住, 坚持住,坚持住!
Hold it, hold it, hold it, hold it!
嗯?
Eh?
– –
– –
– –
– –
什么?
What?
– -快走!
– – Move!
趴下!
Get down!
-妈的! –
– Shit! –
他抓住我了!
He got me!
哦,该死!
Oh, shit!
-来吧! –
– Come on.! –
来吧!
Come on.!
性♥交♥!
Fuck!
– -该死的!
– – Damn it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!