重要的是你回家了
Yeah, well, about that…
关于这个嘛…
You look thin. Why is that?
你瘦了 怎么回事?
A shortage of food, or a surplus of snobbery?
吃不饱吗? 还是太挑嘴了
It’s tough out there in the big world all alone, isn’t it?
独自在外头生活不容易 对不对?
Sure, but it’s not like I’m a kid anymore.
当然 不过我不是小孩了
Hey. Hey, boy. What’s up? I can take care of myself.
嘿!什么事? 我可以照顾我自己
I’ve found a nice spot not far away, so I’ll be able to visit often.
我找到一个地方 离这里不远 有空可以常常回来
Nothing like a cold splash of reality to make you…
外头残酷的世界会让你更…
Visit? I will. I promise. Often.
回来? 我发誓
You’re not staying? No. It’s not a big deal, Dad. I just…
你不留下来? 不 这没什么大不了 我…
You didn’t think I was going to stay forever, did you?
你认为我会永远待在家里吗?
Eventually, a bird’s got to leave the nest.
就算是鸟也有离巢的一天
We’re not birds. We’re rats.
我们不是鸟 我们是老鼠
We don’t leave our nests. We make them bigger.
我们不弃巢而去 我们只筑巢
Well, maybe I’m a different kind of rat. Maybe you’re not a rat at all.
也许我和其他老鼠不一样 也许你根本不是只老鼠
Maybe that’s a good thing.
也许这是件好事
Hey! The band’s really on tonight, huh?
今晚的乐队很棒吧?
Rats. All we do is take, Dad.
老鼠只知道偷 老爸
I’m tired of taking. I want to make things.
我厌倦偷窃了 我想要创造
I want to add something to this world.
我想为这世界做一点事
You’re talking like a human. Who are not as bad as you say.
你的口气像人类 人类不像你说的那样坏
Oh, yeah? What makes you so sure? Oh, man.
是吗? 你凭什么这样肯定? 天呀
I’ve been able to observe them
我最近刚好有个机会
at a close ish sort of range.
可以近距离地观察他们
Yeah? How close? Close enough.
是吗? 有多近? 够近了
And they’re, you know, not so bad as you say they are.
他们并没有你说的那么坏
Come with me. I got something I want you to see.
跟我来 我让你看点东西
You know, I’m going to stay here.
我想留在这里
Make sure the floors and countertops are clean before you lock up.
上锁前要确定地板 和工作台都清理干净了
Wait. You want me to stay and clean?
等一下 你要我留下来打扫?
Is that a problem?
有问题吗?
No. Good boy. See you tomorrow.
没有 乖孩子 明天见
We’re here.
到了
Take a good long look, Remy.
好好瞧瞧 小米
Now, this is what happens
跟人类走太近的话
when a rat gets a little too comfortable around humans.
老鼠的下场就是这样
The world we live in belongs to the enemy.
我们生活在一个充满敌人的世界
We must live carefully.
我们必须提高鼠觉
We look out for our own kind, Remy.
我们必须小心照顾鼠辈一族
When all is said and done, we’re all we’ve got.
结论就是: 我们只能靠自己
No. What?
不 怎么了
No. Dad, I don’t believe it. You’re telling me that the future is…
不 老爸 我不相信 你只想告诉我未来…
Can only be more of this?
只能够这样过下去?
This is the way things are. You can’t change nature.
事实就是这样 你无法改变
Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence.
改变是天性的一部份 我们可以做得到
And it starts when we decide.
只要下定决心去做就行
Where you going? With luck, forward.
你要去哪里? 幸运的话 前进
Stop it.
住手
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
So, the chef, he invited you in for a drink?
主厨邀你一起喝酒吗?
That’s big.
这可是大事
That’s big. What did he say?
这大事 他说了什么?
What?
什么?
What, you can’t tell me?
你不肯告诉我?
Forgive me for intruding on your deep, personal relationship with the chef.
原谅我过问你和老板的私人关系
Oh, I see how it is.
我知道怎么回事了
You get me to teach you a few kitchen tricks
你要我教你厨房里的大小事
to dazzle the boss and then you blow past me?
巴结到老板你就想甩掉我
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒
I thought you were different.
我以为你与众不同
I thought you thought I was different.
我也以为你认为我与众不同
I thought…
我想…
I didn’t have to help you!
我根本就不该帮助你
If I looked out only for myself, I would have let you drown!
如果我只为自己想 我就不会帮你
But…
但…
I wanted you to succeed. I liked you.
我希望你成功 因为我喜欢你
My mistake.
都是我的错
Colette. Wait, wait. Colette!
乐乐 等一下
It’s over, Little Chef. I can’t do it anymore.
完了 小主厨 我干不下去了
Colette! Wait, wait! Don’t motorcycle away.
乐乐等一下 别走
Look, I’m no good with words. I’m no good with food either.
我不善言词 对烹调也一窍不通
At least not without your help.
没有你我根本办不到
I hate false modesty. It’s just another way to lie.
我讨厌虚伪的谦卑 那只是说谎的另一种方式
You have talent. No, but I don’t! Really! It’s not me.
你有天分 我没有 那不是我
When I added that extra ingredient
就像我没照你食谱上说的
instead of following the recipe like you said,
我擅自加入其他的材料
That wasn’t me either.
那也不是我
What do you mean? I mean, I wouldn’t have done that.
什么意思? 我是说 我本来不会那么做
I would’ve followed the recipe.
我会照食谱来
I would’ve followed your advice.
我该听你的忠告
I would’ve followed your advice to the ends of the earth.
我会听你的忠告直到世界灭亡
Because I love your advice. But…
因为我爱你… 的忠告 但是…
But I…
但是我…
Don’t do it.
不要
I have a secret. It’s sort of disturbing.
我有一个秘密 很难说出口
I have a… What? You…
我有一个… 什么东西
I have a ra… You have a rash?
我有一个老… 你有老婆?
No, no, no. I have this… This tiny little…
不不不 我有… 小小的…
Little…
小小的…
A tiny chef who tells me what to do.
小厨师告诉我该怎么做
A tiny chef?
小厨师
Yes. Yes. He’s…
对对 他…
He’s up here. In your brain?
他在这里 在你脑子里?
Why is it so hard to talk to you? Okay. Here we go.
为什么这么难解释? 这么说好了
You inspire me. I’m going to risk it all.
你启发了我 让我愿意冒最大的险
I’m going to risk looking like the biggest idiot psycho you’ve ever seen.
我愿冒险 像个你从没见过的疯子
You want to know why I’m such a fast learner?
想知道为什么我学得这么快?
You want to know why I’m such a great cook?
为什么我煮得一手好料理?
Don’t laugh! I’m going to show you!
别笑! 我会告诉你
No! No!
不不
What is it, Ambrister? Gusteau’s.
什么事? 阿比斯特 是食神餐厅
Finally closing, is it? No.
结束营业了吗? 不
More financial trouble? No, it’s…
周转不灵了? 不是…
Announced a new line of microwave egg rolls?
新推出的微波炉春卷大受欢迎? 也不是
What? What? Spit it out.
到底怎么了? 说呀
It’s come back. It’s popular.
它东山再起 名气大涨
I haven’t reviewed Gusteau’s in years. No, sir.
我已经好几年没评鉴食神餐厅了 是的 先生
My last review condemned it
我上一次的评鉴
to the tourist trade. Yes, sir.
是在旅游手册上 是的 先生
I said, “Gusteau has finally found his rightful place in history
我说道”食神终于找他的历史地位”
right alongside another equally famous chef,
”等同另一位餐包师傅…” ”
Monsieur Boyardee.”
“莫榭尔.包亚迪” ”
Touche.
一针见血
That is where I left it. That was my last word.
那也是我对食神最后的评论
The last word. Yes.
最后的… 是的
Then tell me, Ambrister,
告诉我 阿比斯特
how could it be popular?
它如何东山再起呢?
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
The DNA matches, the timing works, everything checks out.
DNA比对符合 遗嘱尚属有效 一切都没问题
He is Gusteau’s son.
他是食神的儿子
This can’t just happen! The whole thing is a setup!
这不可能 整件事是个圈套
The boy knows!
那个孩子搞的鬼
Look at him out there, pretending to be an idiot.
看看他 表面上好像个白痴
He’s toying with my mind like a cat with a ball of… Something.
他玩弄我 就像一只猫玩毛线球
String? Yes! Playing dumb.
像操控木偶? 对 把我当白痴耍
Taunting me with that rat. Rat?
用只老鼠来愚弄我 老鼠?
Yes. He’s consorting with it.
对 他和一只老鼠狼狈为奸
Deliberately trying to make me think it’s important.
误导我以为那老鼠很重要
The rat. Exactly!