What’s that?
控制了水就控制了一切
“Control the water, and you control everything.”
少来 兰戈先生
Come on, Mr. Rango!
你说自己神通广大
You tribute divine power to me!
我怎么可能控制的了水源呢
How on earth could I possibly control the water?
这游戏你很在行啊
You obviously mastered this game.
我玩这个很久了
Well… I’ve been playing it for many years.
山谷还没被公路一分为二前我就在这了
I was here before the highway split this great valley.
我亲眼见证了它的发展
I watched the march of progress.
也学到点东西
And I learned a thing or two.
你也该放眼看看了
Perhaps it’s time you started to take a long view.
你会为历史的雄浑气魄所震撼
You’d begin to appreciate the broad sweep of history.
看那儿 年轻人
Look out there, son.
几乎可以看到时间的流逝
You can almost see time passing.
你在建什么
What’re you building out here?
未来 兰戈先生 建造未来
Future, Mr. Rango, future.
不久之后 一切都将归于虚幻
One day soon, all this is going to faint into myth.
边防小镇 执法者 歹徒
The frontier town, the lawmen, the gunslinger…
再不会有他们的一席之地
There’s just no place for them anymore.
我们进入文明时期了
We’re civilized now.
是的 文明
That’s right, civilized.
那就是未来
That’s what the future holds.
要么融入其中
You can either be part of it
要么被未来抛弃
or you can be left behind.
这就是梅里马克先生的下场吗
Is that what happened to Mr. Merrimack?
他被抛弃了吗
Did he get left behind?
说话注意点 兰戈先生
Careful, Mr. Rango.
你好像忘了自己只是一只小蜥蜴
You seem to forget you’re just one little lizard.
你好像也忘了我是这的执法者
You seem to forget I’m the law ’round these parts.
我们的新警长做英雄做久了
Our new sheriff’s been playing the hero for so long,
他还真以为自己是个人物
he has actually started to believe it.
呼叫响尾蛇詹克
Call in Rattlesnake Jake.
死神詹克
Jake’s the Grim Reaper.
对付鼠辈 他从不心慈手软
He’ll never leave a rat without ruining his soul!
照我说的做
Do it!
别动
Now be still.
这样见上帝才体面
You gotta look presentable going to meet your Maker.
死亡的呼唤 死亡已经到来
La muerte allegado, death has arrived.
身处斯瓦比亚
Como estanto Suevos?
英雄何以生存
How will the hero survive?
镇长买♥♥下了山谷所有的土地
The mayor has bought all of the land in the valley.
除了你的 豆豆小姐
Except yours, Miss Beans.
但说不通呀
That just don’t make no sense.
没有水 有地也没用
Without water, that land is useless.
除非他已经控制了水源
Unless he controls the water!
就像猴子憋尿一样
Like a monkey’s bladder!
等他买♥♥下所有土地之后
Then he can bring it back
再把水引回来
once he bought up all the land.
那他是怎么控制水源的呢
And then how does he control the water?
得花点时间训练他们
Well, you gotta spend some time and train them.
这猴子一尿 立马收拾他
‘Cause you know monkeys, when they do go, you rub their nose in it.
警长 有麻烦了
Sheriff, we got a problem.
慢着 豆豆 用不着的
Hold on, Beans, that won’t be necessary.
-绞死他们 -把他们撕碎
– Hang them! – Tear them apart!
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down!
水债血偿
Let them pay the price!
除掉他们
Get out of them!
粉碎他们的伎俩
We can smack down their gimmicks!
你也这样想吗 小勺
You too, Spoons?
他们抢走了我们的水
They’re done taking that water.
也就抢走了我们的一切
They’d taken everything we got.
只要我这个警长在位一天
No one to hang anyone up.
就没人会上绞刑架
Not while I’m the sheriff.
都是他的错
But it’s all his fault!
你说要把水找回来的
You said you was going to bring the water…
没有水 我们就没有了希望
It’s just we got no hope without that water.
我们没什么可相信的了
We got nothing left to believe.
看到上面的牌子了吗
You see that sign up there?
只要”警长”两字还挂着
As long as that sign says “Sheriff”!
这个小镇就有法律和秩序
You can believe there’s law and order in this town!
如果没有的话
But without law and order!
你们自己想想会是怎样一番场景
Luminate on that!
渐渐地 恶习像细菌一般蔓延
Starts out slow… like a… fungus.
要是有人煽风点火
Somebody says a cross word,
顿时谣言四起
accusations start climbin’…
邻里之间反♥目♥成仇
neighbour turn on neighbour,
不久我们就会丧心病狂虎毒食子
pretty soon we’re eating our children,
狗猫之族们就会趁机联合起来
and dogs and cats will get togehter to create all sorts
建立幽灵一般恐怖的世界
of unnatural muten apparitions!
你不是需要精神依托吗 小勺
So you want something to believe in, Spoons?
相信我
Believe in me.
相信那个牌子上写的
Believe in that sign.
只要它挂在那 我们就有希望
As long as it hangs there, we got hope.
你好 老兄
Hello, “Brother”.
渴吗
Thirsty?
好久不见 老兄
Long time, brother.
最近如何
How’ve you been keeping?
这个 怎么说呢…
Oh, well, you know…
我听闻了你干掉詹金斯兄弟的壮举
I heard all that turnabout how you killed them Jenkins brothers.
只用一颗子弹 是吧
With one bullet, wasn’t it?
是不是
Isn’t that right?
这些蠢蛋都相信你的英勇事迹 是吗
All these good folks here believed your little stories, don’t they?
他们相信你就是那个硬汉杀手 是吗
Why, they believe you’re just a stone killer, don’t they?
看来这些愚民都相信你
Seems these folks trust you.
觉得你能拯救他们的小镇
They think you’re gonna save their little town.
拯救他们渺小的灵魂
They think you’re gonna save their little souls.
但咱俩都心知肚明 不是吗
But we know better. Don’t we?
是骡子是马 何不拿出来给朋友们溜溜呢
So why don’t you show your friends here what you’re made of?
让他们看清你的真面目
Show ’em who you really are.
何不开枪打死我呢
Why don’t you just pull your gun and shoot me?
当然 你用不了这么多子弹
But of course, you won’t need all the bean…
只要一颗 对吧
Just one, right?
来吧 大英雄 开枪呀
Go ahead, hero. Pull the trigger.
你小子不是杀人如麻吗
You got killer in your eyes, son?
我咋看不出来呢
I don’t see it.
你说的那些都是杜撰的吧
You didn’t do any of the things you said?
詹金斯兄弟根本不是你杀的
You didn’t kill Jenkins brothers?
你甚至不是从西部来的 对吗
You ain’t even from the West, are you?

Say it!
-不是 -大点声
– No. – Oh, speak up.
你那帮朋友听不见
I don’t think your friends here heard you.
不是
No.
你欺骗了这些善良的人们
All you done is lied to these good people.
你不过是个懦弱的怪胎
You ain’t nothing but a freak and a coward.
是不是
Isn’t that right?
-是的 -大点声
– Yes. – Louder!

Yes.
听好了 可怜虫
Listen closely, you pathetic fraud.
这是我的地盘
This is my town.
如果再让我看到你
If I ever see you again,
就把你的灵魂打入十八层地狱
I’ll take your soul straight down to hell!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
无名小卒
I am nobody.
黄金守卫
Golden guardians!
雪白战车
The alabaster carriage!
西域圣灵
The spirit of the West!
打扰一下 圣灵…先生
Excuse me… Mister… Spirit? Sir?
真是好东西
Here’s the beauty.
有时为了心仪之物 就得加倍努力
Sometimes you gotta dig deep to find what you’re looking for.
你终于来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!