它都快寸土不生了
which is on the verge of an agricultural meltdown
你还在这边跟小孩玩过家家
while you’re playin’ patty cake with each ral.
可怜啊 邋遢的小东西
Sadly, such a drab little thing.
她这是为啥
Why does she do that?
一种生理反射
It’s a survival reflex.
只是她控制不了
Except her switch is just broken.
还真费事啊
Well! That’s an inconvenience.
不是疹子 是胎记
It is not a rash! It is a birth mark.
我又犯病了是吧
I did it again, didn’t I?
犯啥
Did what?
我问你
Let me ask you something…
有人跟你提过我们上任警长的下场吗
Did anybody here mention to you what happened to our last sheriff?
请问 不好意思 请问
May I ask you…Excuse me. May I ask you…
上任警长 打扰一下
the last sheriff. Pardon me…
这是去哪儿啊 他到底咋了
Where did everybody go? What exactly happened to him?
对不起 对不起
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
这是你们的乡村舞会吧
This is heck of a hoedown you got goin’.
我还在纠结那些舞步
Still workin’ out those steps.
这算镇上的常规活动吗
So, is this considered normal civic behavior?
每周三 准点准时
Every Wednesday. Just like clock work.
你干掉了那只鸟
You killed bird?
对 千真万确
Yeah, a… as a matter of fact, I did.
鹰死蛇现
Bird dead. Snake come.
蛇吗
Is it snake?
他是说响尾蛇詹克 兰戈先生
He means rattlesnake Jake, Mr Rango.
他忌惮那只鹰 所以一直不敢来镇上
He wasn’t coming to town because he was scared of that hawk.
但现在不一样了
But might come now.
你要是挂了 靴子归我咋样
May I have your boots when you’re dead?
不 兰戈对付得了响尾蛇詹克
No! Rango’s got no problem with this rattlesnake Jake.
艾莫斯也这么说过
That’s exactly what Amos said.
艾莫斯
Amos?
艾莫斯警长 任期周四至周六 安息吧
你有金牙吗
You got any gold fillings?
尘埃镇民们
My fellow Dirtonians!
又到了你们伟大的解放日 哈利路亚
I welcome you to our great day of deliverance! Halellujah!
哈利路亚
Halellujah!
服事们 准备好圣栓
Acolytes, prepare the holly spigot!
伙伴们 今天有个新朋友加入我们
We have a newcomer amongst us today, my friends,
大家来认识一下
a man I think needs little introduction to you,
他义无反顾地走进了我们这个和谐的社会
so bold has been his entry into our fair society.
兰戈先生 请上前来
Mr. Rango? Would you step forward?
-我的 -我的
– Mine! – Mine!
这一刻终于来了 预言之刻来了
The time has come my friend! The time that was foretold!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
神圣的时刻
The sacred time!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
注定的时刻
The time of destiny!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
解放的时刻
The time of deliverance!
哈利路亚
Hallelujah!
放水的时刻来了
It is the time of… hydration!
都怪他
It’s his fault!
他是新来的 烧死他
It’s the new comer! Burn him!
他是巫师
He’s a witch!
他的靴子归我
I get his boots!
朋友们 朋友们 稍安勿躁
My friends! My friends! Temper your frustrations.
从现在起 生活将变得艰难 牺牲在所难免
Times will be tough from now on. Sacrifices have to be made.
但是如果需要我的帮助
But if I can help in any way,
镇长的大门会永远
please know that my door is always…
等等 等等
Hold it! Hold it!
整件事越来越蹊跷
Now this whole thing stinks thrill ways to sound it!
先是银行水竭 现在圣栓也没水
First the bank’s run dry, and now this here spigot!
-银行水竭吗 -她在说什么
– Bank’s run dry? – What’s she talkin’ about?
她说银行现在没水了
She said there’s no water in the bank!
我要提现
I want mine in cash!
我们不能全给你们
We can’t just give you all…
还我水来
That was my rehydration account!
我的镇上不容许非暴♥力♥反抗 谢谢配合
No that civil disobedience in my town. Thank you very much!
谢天谢地 你总算来了 警长
Thank Goodness you’re here, sheriff.
场面有些失控
Things were getting outta hand!
请进 帮帮我们
Come right in, join us.
打住 我来瞅瞅引起公愤的源头
Well now! Let me get the source of the societal discontentment here.
我…勒个…去
Go..Ho…hod, have mercy…
都听好了
All right. Listen up!
经过思索 我已经有头绪了
I’ve been thinkin’ and I believe I figured somethin’ out.
你们严重缺水
You folks have a water problem!
大家听好了
Now, just pay attention everybody!
我要说的是
I’m tryin’ to make a point here.
如果他喝一杯水
Let’s say this fella here were to take a drink of water.
只喝一杯 好像没什么影响对吧
Just one little drink. No harm, no foul. Right?
而你 饥渴难耐 干得像腊肉
And you! While you’re just as dried up and parched as a Jack rabbit in July!
肚子那么大得喝两杯水吧
So you belly on up and take you a double shot!
等一下
Stay with me…
你们觉得接下来会如何
What do you think happens then?
每个人都要喝水
While we’d all be drinkin’!
你还没反应过来 一滴水都没有了
Before you know it, there wouldn’t be anymore water!
之后我们会怎样
And then where would we be?
会渴 真心的渴
We’d be thirsty! Real thirsty!
我们会兽♥性♥大发 六亲不认
While we’d turn on each other like a bunch of animals!
瞧这 我们还有六天的水量
Now, look here. We have got six days of water…
五 我们还有五天
Fi.. We have got five days…
水在镇不亡
As long as we got water, we got ourselves a town.
兰戈警长说的对
Sheriff Rango is right.
有水就有希望
As long as we have this water, we have some hope.
你们放心
And you can all take it from me.
我保证 从此刻开始
My one hundred percent full time employment from this moment
我会尽职尽责保护咱们珍贵的水资源
I’ll protect our precious, natural resource.
谁都别想过我这关
Ain’t no one gonna tango with the Rango!
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
晚上好 警长
Good evening, sheriff.
等等 戈迪
Hold on there, Gordy.
昂首挺胸 杀个回马枪
Now you get on back in there and assert yourself.
你定会发现镇上的人都和蔼可亲
I think you’ll find the people in this town to be surprising hospitable.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, sheriff!
怎么 还敢来
What? Not you!
好吧我错了
I stand corrected.
不是银行
This ain’t the bank!
就说吧 杰迪达
Told you, Jedidiah!
不许动
Hold it right there!
是警长
It’s the sheriff.
举起双手
Get them hands up where I can see ’em.
不出我所料 未授权勘探
Just as I suspected. Prospecting without authorized equipment!
别动
Don’t move a muscle!
勘啥
Prospectors?
这是铁铲
Now, here’s the shovels,
鹤嘴锄 钻子 零食 拼图
pickaxe, drills, some snacks, puzzle works
你们还需要一张许可证
and you gonna need the permit.
泽科尔 杰迪达 上面他妈是咋回事
Ezekiel! Jedidiah! What the Sam hill’s goin’ on up there?
泥巴都是我清的 两个蠢蛋
I’ve had clobs removed smarter than the two of you!
该死的酒吧 不是银行
Hells bar! This ain’t the bank!
老爸 警长在这里
Pappy, the Sheriff is standin’ right here!
他要帮咱们
Helpin’ us out.
他会给我们一张勘探许可证
Gonna give us a permit for prospecting.
没错 先生 这是职责所在
That’s right, sir. Just doin’ my duty.
孤独的警长巡视着他的地盘
The lonely constable on his rounds,
他雪亮的眼睛不会容许任何伤天害理的行为
keepin’ and eagle eye out for meyhem and malfeasance.
我眼睛没瞎吧
Does he look like he sounds?
警长 如果咱能找到主矿脉
Well, sheriff. If we were to hit the mother lode,
成了职业班子
being prospectors and such,
赚了点小钱养老 该存哪儿呢
where would we deposit, said annuity?
镇上正好有密苏里州最好的金融机构

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!