I wanna give you fellas one last chance to reconsider.
如果你们不想墨迹了
And if you don’t wanna reconsider,
请容我再三思片刻
I might consider reconsidering myself.
看 我就说吧
Now, that’s what I’m talking about!
好 听好了
Yeah. All right now, listen up!
既然我兰戈来了此地 就得有来了的样子
Things gonna be different around here now with Rango’s in town.
有一些新规矩 每天早上把我的鞋擦亮
Got some new rules; I want my shoe shined every mornin’,
准备好热咖啡 丹麦点心
my coffee hot, Danish on the side.
不管你是谁 都别冲着哥看
Whatever you do, don’t look me in the eye!
不许出现在我的视线范围内
Stay out of my peripheral vision!
-是兰戈 -他想干啥
– It’s Rango. – What’s he up to?
他无所畏惧
He ain’t afraid of nobody!
他会把大鸟揍个落花流水
He’s gonna turn that bird butt-forward!
看到我来要给我让路
When you see me comin’, stand aside.
我喜欢昂首阔步
I take large steps and
也不想踹你们脏了我的靴子
I don’t want your hey-sees bodily fluids on my boots!
当然 也没必要采取暴♥力♥
Of course, there is no need for violence.
只要我们齐心协力 团结一致
As long as we stick together, work as team.
大家伙的都出来吧
So I want you all to come on outside, now.
自觉排一列纵队 我先失陪一下
Line up single file while I take a recreation!
他这是什么招数
What’s he doing now?
应该是上大号♥
I think it’s a number two.
有人
算了
Well, never mind!
这里看得最清楚
You can best see over here!
瞧啊 那只大鸟被他追得团团转
Look at him! He’s taking that hawk!
给他点颜色 兰戈
Give him here, Rango!
看到了吗
Did you see that?
他干掉了那家伙
He killed that thing.
你说…你说是吧 医生
What do you…what do you say, doc?
它死了
This hawk is dead!
酷 咱们现在就把它煮了吃吧
Shoo. I say we’d cook that right out!
一颗子弹就干掉了
He did it with one bullet!
名不虚传啊
Well just like he said!
我们这里是该出个英雄了
It’s about time we had a hero around here!
别是那种躺在棺材里的死鬼
One who ain’t in a pine box…
我觉得他该去见见镇长了
I think it’s time he met the Mayor.
听到了吗 兰戈 你要去见镇长了
You hear that, Rango? You’re gonna meet the Mayor.
为兰戈欢呼啊
Let’s here it for Rango!
于是 这个外地人沉浸着新朋友的赞誉中
And so the stranger basks in the adulation of his new friends.
在自织的谎言中越陷越深
Sinking deeper into the guacamole of his own deception.
他到底啥时候死啊
When is he goin’ to die?
就快了 朋友 别急
Soon, compadre. Soon.
绝对不卖♥♥
My land is not for sale!
我还指望你能挽救咱们的土地 你就卖♥♥掉了
I think you would save our land, not sell it!
你跟他好好谈肯定有办法的
I’m sure we’d work out something if you just talked to him…
豆豆 你去哪啊 豆豆
Beans, where’re you going? Beans!
现在你可以进去了
The Mayor will see you now.
水 兰戈先生 水
Water, Mr. Rango, water.
没有水 就只能等待灰尘扫过废墟
Without it, there’s nothing but dust and decay.
但是有了水 就有了生命
But with water… there’s life.
看看它们 如此渴望求生
Look at them! They’re so desperate to live
哪里有水 哪就有它们
they’ll follow it anywhere…
这是沙漠永恒的真理 你说是吧
That’s the immutable law of the desert,isn’t it?
控制了水你就控制了一切
Control the water and you control everything else.
但不必我来说
But I don’t have to tell you that
你要做一个西域纯爷们
being a true man of the West, as you are.
当然了 西部最威武嘛
Oh, yeah. The West is the best.
这是我的私人珍藏
This is from my private stock.
雨水佳酿 产自大洪水时期
Vintage rain water, from the Great Deluge.
不是诺亚洪水 天啊 我还没那么老
Oh, not Noah’s deluge. Godness, I’m not that old!
是不是有权力就有特权
I guess power has some privileges.
说得不错 孩子
You made the good point, son.
但有了特权 责任也随之而来
But with privilege comes responsibility.
妈的 尘埃镇还不在时我就是这的镇长了
Hell, I was Mayor here before there was the Dirt!
也许我只是枚多愁善感的老海龟
I may be just a sentimental, old turtle…
但我觉得这个镇很有前途
but I think there’s a future to this town
希望你也能为它出一份力
and I hope you’ll be part of it.
敬尘埃镇
To Dirt!
敬尘埃镇
To Dirt!
看到了吗 兰戈先生
You see them, Mr. Rango?
我的朋友们和邻居们
All my friends and neighbours?
这里的生活很艰辛 非常不易
It’s a hard life here… Very hard…
知道他们每天都是怎么熬过去的吗
Do you know how they make it through each and every day?
因为他们有信仰 他们坚信生活会好起来
They believe. They believe it’s going to be better.
他们坚信 水总会来的
They believe that the water will come!
虽然前途荆棘密布
They believe against all odds and all evidence
但是他们相信明天会更好
that tomorrow will be better than today.
人总要有信仰
People have to believe in something.
现在 你就是他们的信仰
Right now, they believe in you.
戴上 兰戈先生
Pick it up, Mr. Rango.
命运已静候你多时了
Your destiny awaits.
人总要有信仰
People have to believe in something.
差不多到中午了
It’s almost noon.
一切就绪了吗
Is everything ready?
好了 但他可能会成为麻烦
Yeah. But he might be a problem.
他不是麻烦 威廉
He’s not a problem, William.
他会帮我们解决问题
He’s a solution.
说不通啊
It just don’t make no sense.
小镇正一步步走向枯竭
This whole town is drying up and the Mayor is
只有镇长一副若无其事的样子
the only one who don’t seem to be affected!
你就一点都不觉得奇怪吗
Don’t that make you just a wee bit suspicious?
我在沙漠看到的水又是怎么回事
What about that water I saw out in the desert?
我亲眼看到的
I seen it with my own eyes!
好了 好了 别庸人自扰了
Alright, alright, alright! No need to insight anxiety.
我会向镇长讨个说法
I’ll inquire about the Mayor.
要是你真的觉得有什么阴谋
But,if you really feel there’s some conspiracy,
建议你跟咱的新警长谈谈
I suggest you take it up with the new sheriff!
小心那针
Watch that needle there.
别缝太紧 我得去除恶扬善了
Not too tight. I want to leave room for some pucker!
-小心点 伙计 -往前还是往后一点儿
– Oh, easy there, tiger. – A little up and back?
那个是双袖口的吗
Have you got French cuffs with that?
打扰一下 兰戈警长 我想跟你谈谈
Excuse me, Sheriff Rango? I want to talk to you.
豆豆 觉得我的新衣服怎样
Hey, Beans! What do you think of the new duds?
这帽子我从15加仑砍到了10加仑
I got ten gallon hat marked down from fifteen.
挺漂亮的
That’s nice.
你认识她吗
Have you met Anglik?
你好啊 豆豆
Hello,Beans.
你好 安吉利可
Hello, Angelik.
骚货
Tart.
-荡♥妇♥ -婊♥子♥
– Floozy – Trollop.
打扰一下 兰戈先生
Excuse me, Mr. Rango?
我要射爆你的丑脸
I will blow that ugly right off your face!
我只是想
I was just thinkin’ that uh..
你是想要签名啊 拿着
You want the old John Hancock, do you? Well, here hold this.
现在不是社交访问的时候
This isn’t a social call!
里面有颗子弹呢
There’s a bullet in there.
我知道 我不该买♥♥这身行头
Oh, I know all about I shouldn’t did this afternoon.
佛要金装 人要衣装嘛
I ordered myself some nice fancy-dandies.
兰戈先生
Mr. Rango?
你也要 没问题
You too? No problems,
我希望你调查一下
I need you to investigate…
知道吗 豆豆
You know Beans,
你好好收拾一下肯定很漂亮
I bet you clean up real nice if you put a little effort into it.
什么
What?
孩子 好好学习 多吃蔬菜
Remember,son, stay in school, eat your veggies,
非莎士比亚的书不读
burn everything but Shakespear.
谁是莎士比亚
Who…who’s Shakespeare?
兰戈警长
Sheriff Rango!
你这警长当得很称职啊
If that is your real name!
我在努力拯救我父亲的农场
I am tryin’ to save my daddy’s ranch,