都分你三夸脱了
Well you almost got three quarts already.
不能再赊账了
I can’t give you no more credits.
但是我过了中午就会还你
But I’ll have what I owe you at noon.
你不明白 是梅里马克先生
You don’t understand. It’s Mr. Merrymack,
该死的银行 掐了一切贷款
Damn it, the bank, he cut off all credits.
豆豆
Hey, Beans?
-你认识那家伙吗 -豆豆 豆豆小姐
– You know that there fella? – Beans? Miss Beans?
-不 -豆豆
– Nope. – Hey, Beans…
对了 入乡随俗
Oh. Right! Blend in!
给我来一杯水
I’d like a… glass of water?
他要一杯水
He wants a glass of water!
-来两杯 -给他来两杯
– Make it a double! – Give him two!
龙舌兰 我们只有这个
Cactus juice. That’s all we got.
乡巴佬 这一路挺远的吧
Hey, Fruitcup? You are a long way from home, ain’t ya?
你到底是谁
Who exactly are you?
我是谁
Who am I?
我可以是任何人
I could be anyone.
兰戈
怎么 想念妈妈的芒果了吗
What’s the matter? You miss your mamma’s mangos?
还真让你说着了
As a matter of fact, I am.
哪比得上你老爹那坑爹的手艺呢
But not as much as your daddy’s cooking!
话说回来 你刚说你从哪来着
Exactly… where did you say you were from?
我吗 我从西部来的
Me? I’m from the West.
在那地平线消失的地方 日落的彼岸
Out there, beyond the horizon. Pass the sunset.
遥远的西部
The Far west…
没错 伙计们
Yeah, that’s right, hombres.
在我家乡
The place I come from,
早餐前总会来点鲜宰的人肉开胃
we kill a man before breakfast, just to work up an appetite.
用盐和胡椒把他腌好了
We salt him and we pepper him,
然后和黄油一起慢炖
we braise him clarified butter
最后吃个精光
and then we eat him.
-你们把他吃了 -没错
– You eat him? – That’s what I said!
我曾亲历一个
Hell, I’ve seen things make a
能让成年人蛋疼菊紧的玩意儿
grown man lose control of his glandular function.
把你塞进一具马尸里待上个三天
You spend three days in a horse carcass,
靠自己的体液维生
livin’ off your own juices.
是个人都得悲剧 毋庸置疑
It’ll change a man! Oh, yes.
在牌里多藏了几张老A准备出千是吧
Have a few extra aces in this deck, yeah?
挺对哥的胃口
Just the way I like it.
所以呢 毛发四立的啮齿小朋友们
So no, my hair shootin’ rodent little friend,
我不是本地人
I am not from around these parts.
你可以这么说 只要有麻烦
You might say I’m from everywhere
或者可能产生麻烦的地方就有我
there’s trouble brewin’ and hell waiting to be raised.
或者说 我本身就是个大♥麻♥烦
You might say I’m what hell’s already raised up!
我的名字是 兰戈
Name’s… Rango.
是你杀了詹金斯兄弟吗
Are you that fella that killed them Jenkins brothers?
必须的 不就一颗子弹的事嘛
Aha, killed them with one bullet.
当场毙命
Don’t get no deader.
七个全干掉了吗
All seven of ’em?
没错
That’s right.
七个包干
All seven of them.
你到底怎么做到的 兰戈先生
Exactly how did you do that, Mr. Rango?
很高兴你问了这个问题
You know I’m glad you asked me that.
我也很乐意告诉你
And… I would be happy to tell you how!
但你们可要听好了
But you all gotta have to listen up,
因为这就…说来话长了
because this is where it gets… complicated.
该结清账户了 山羊太太
I’m about to close the account, Mrs. Goats.
最后两瓶咯
Two go to the swig.
手拿开 莫德卡
Hands off, Mordeka,
你这哪像念过大学的人呐
that’s what swept off your college education!
我别无选择 豆豆
I don’t have any other choice, Beans.
时运不济 我们…我们不能放贷了
Times being so hard, we… we just can’t give no more credit.
但这可是银行 大家的水都存这了
But this here is a bank! This is where you keep the water.
储蓄水
Keep the water..
豆豆 一直以来我都把你当我侄女
Beans, you’ve been like a niece to me.
自从你老爸…
Ever since your daddy…
他可没醉酒跌落矿井
did not fall drunk down a mine shaft.
我一直瞒着你和其他人
I’ve tried to protect you and others from certain realities.
其实这件事…我有点语无伦次
Oh…the weight of them realities…up and down.
梅里马克先生
Mr. Merrymack?
语无伦次
up and down…
梅里马克先生
Mr. Merrymack?
你还好吧
Are you all right?
豆豆 我要给你看…看样东西
Beans, I need to sh…show you something.
只剩这些了吗
That’s all that’s left?
这还是后备用水呢
And this here is the reserve!
不知道你有没有注意到
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but
现在周三没人来存水了
folks just ain’t makin’ deposits on a Wednesday no more.
梅里马克先生
Mr. Merrymack,
贷不到水我的农场可就完蛋了
if I don’t get some water I’m gonna lose my ranch,
你却告诉我整个水箱就这么点水了
and you’re tellin’ me that’s all that’s left in the whole tank!
不 这不可能
Now, that just don’t make no sense.
听着 有人在沙漠里放水
Now, listen. Someone is dumpin’ water in the desert.
我亲眼看到的
I’ve seen it with my own eyes!
沙漠里有水
Water in the desert!
你是不是又…抽风了
Was this durin’ one of your…special times?
不是啊
No!
我们可以做梦 但也要面对现实
Well, we can all dream. But this is the reality.
你以为现在为什么这么多人变卖♥♥家产
Why do you think so many people are sellin’ out?
就是因为日子过不下去了
They just can’t make it.
那我…我该怎么办
Well…I…what am I supposed to do?
我觉得该去问问镇长
Well, I suppose we could talk to the Mayor.
听说他在努力帮助人们度过这场危机
I hear he’s been helpin’ people out in this time of crisis.
镇长
The Mayor?
他可能是我们唯一的希望了
He may be…our only hope.
子弹射到铲子 弹向了三号♥
…bullet hits the shovel, ricochets back towards number three
这时屋顶下榻
and that’s where the roof gave in
引燃了纯绿色的酒精
igniting the therm of fuel with a pure green alcohol
他的血肉瞬间就化作了缕缕青烟
instantly vaporized his bodily form into nothing
只剩一具炭雕和一声绝唱
but a charcoal statute and high-ptiched squeal.
等等等一下 这只有六个 第七个呢
Ho-hold on there. That’s only six. What happend to number seven?
第七个 见鬼 伤口感染挂了
Number seven? Hell… Died of infection.
七个全干掉了
All seven men.
只用一颗子弹
One bullet…
跳一个 你一只鸡咋不会跳舞呢
Dance for me! Dance like a real chicken!
跳 跳
Dance, dance.
伙计 你耳朵堵着屎了吗
You got coal in your ears, mate?
欠债还水 不然地就归我了
You don’t pay the mortgage, you don’t own the land!
哥们 这可是天经地义啊
That’s basic real estate law, my friend.
你违反了法律
You broke law!
如果让我在镇上再看到你这张脸
If I see your face in this town again,
我会把它割下来
I’m gonna slice it off.
擦我的小内内
And use it to wipe my unmentionables….
别被那鸟嘴划破了
Mind the beak.
永远别回来
And don’t come back!
你们看什么看
What are you all coping at?
坏比尔 有件事要告诉你
Hey, Bad Bill, there’s something I gotta tell ya…
这是哪根葱
What is this?
比尔 你不认识他吗 他是兰戈
You know who this is, Bill? It’s Rango!
对 他不会怕你的 他无所畏惧
Yeah! He ain’t afraid of you. He ain’t afraid of any of you.
他干掉了詹金斯兄弟
Killed them Jenkins brothers.
只用了一颗子弹 比尔
Done it with one bullet, Bill…
七个全干掉了
All seven of them!
是吗
Is that right…
我来我来
Let me get that for you.
不对 等等 这样
No! I know. Here.
我来处理…
Just will care ’bout that for you…
看 好多了
Here! All better!
掉了 掉了 等一下
Here, here… just a second…
现在 听好了
All right, listen.
我最后再给你们一次考虑的机会