I will see you on the other side…
欢迎你 朋友 来到无尽之地
Welcome, amigo, to the land without end,
沙漠为朋 死亡做友
the desert and death are the closest of friends…
我们愉快地歌♥唱他的勇气
We sing of his courage in this gleeful sung song,
友情提示 他不会在这里待太长
better pay close attention, he won’t be here long…
莫哈韦沙漠中的动物
Here in the Mojave Desert,
需要上万年的时间
animals have had millions of years to adapt
来适应如此恶劣的环境
to the harsh environment.
至于这只蜥蜴 会死翘翘的
But the lizard, he is going to die.
-八十七年以前 我们的父辈 -别动
– Four score and seven years ago, our fathers… – Don’t move!
什么
What?
-不要动 -我没动
– Don’t move! – I’m not moving!
-我没动 -赶紧伪装起来
– I’m not moving. – Try to blend in.
啥 伪装 啥意思
What? Blend in? What do you mean?
伪装
Blend in!
什么 你说什么
Wha… Wha… What are you saying?
-来不及了 -不 不 来得及
– Too late. – No! No! It’s not too late!
我在伪装 我是伪装大♥师♥
I… I’m blending! I’m a blender!
冷静 你搞毛啊
Calm down! What are you doing?
不要动
Don’t move!
别显得与众不同
Try not to look conspicuous.
你搞什么飞机
Hey, pst! Whad’ya doing?
-伪装啊 -一边儿去
– I’m blending. – Go and blend somewhere else.
-别干扰我 -这没你的位置了
– Don’t distract me! – No room at the inn!
-这是审美问题 别跟我讲大道理 -哪凉快哪待着去
– It’s an art not a science!! – Find your own hiding place!
-这很好 -她来了 你赶紧跑吧 小蜥蜴
– This is good. – Oh, here she comes! You better run, Mojito!
什么 但你刚说不要动啊
What? But you said “Don’t move”.
那是刚才 现在撒开腿跑吧
That was before. Now… you run!
一路顺风 朋友
Adios, amigo.
你的筐子哪去了
Where’s your basket?
渴了吗
Oh, thirsty?
拜托 拜托不要 不要
Please! Please don’t! Please don’t!
我恐高啊 我的腺体肿了
I have vertigo! My glands are swollen!
求你了 不
Please, no…
妈了个爹
Madre de dios!
小杂种 你死定了
You! I kill you,
傻♥逼♥蜥蜴 给我滚出来
you stupid lizard, get out of there!
我要捏碎你的蛋蛋
I’m gonna squeeze your huevos!
不 等一下 回来 我开玩笑的
No, wait! Come back! I was just kidding!
-咱俩有交情呢 -我不认识你
– We friends, hey? – I… I don’t know you.
-蜥蜴 青蛙 五百年前是一家啊 -一边儿去
– Lizards, frogs… We’ practically related! – Find your own place.
-闪开 -我让你跟我妹亲亲好不
– Move over! – I let you kiss my sister!
你个混….
You son of a….
伙计 你所谓的朋友在哪儿呢
Where are your friends now, amigo?
救命啊
Help!
把你那黏不拉叽的爪子从我靴子上拿开
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off my boots!
-抱歉 -你现在任我摆布 小老外
– Oh! Sorry! – I got a beat on you, stranger.
给我慢慢站起来
You get up real slow.
难道你想花一下午时间
Or you wanna spend your afternoon
清理你那开花的脸蛋儿吗
pickin’ your face back together!
不 女士 我不
No, no, no, no, ma’m, I don’t…
-你是谁 -我是谁
– Who are you? – Whhhoo… am I?
给我老实回答 正值大旱
I’m askin’ the questions here! Our town is drought up.
镇上一滴水都没了
We’re in the middle of a drought.
某人却往沙漠里倾倒水
Now someone’s dumping water in the desert.
也许现在没法让这事水落石出
Now I suppose it’s indeterminable somethin’ to mention
但起码能弄清你在其中扮演什么角色
but I intend to find out what role you play in all this.
-角色 -你是想干什么
– Role? – What are you involved in?
好吧 很高兴你这么问
Well, I… I’m glad you asked.
我有两部独幕剧
I’ve got two one acts,
一部悬疑片和一部音乐片 都在筹划中
a mystery and a musical I’ve been gestating.
我已经有灵感了
I’ve got the words.
正在构思主旋律 差不多像这样
I’m just kinda workin’ on the melody. It’s like a…
就像是 我想会是一部西部片
It’s… I think it’s gonna be a western.
猴子拿着炮仗
Hey, monkey got a cracker…
他妈正在烧饭 啦啦啦啦啦
his mother’s making supper.. La-la-la-la…
你不是这附近的人吧
You ain’t from round here, are you?
那个 曲子还在完善中
I.. I’m… I’m still workin’ on it.
你叫什么名字呢
So, what’s your name?
-豆豆 -那名字可真有意思
– Beans. – That’s a funny kind of name.
我有啥办法 老爸喜欢烤豆子
What can I say, my daddy plum loved baked beans.
幸好他没喜欢芦荟
Well, you’re lucky he didn’t plum love asparagus.
-什么 你说什么 -我是说
– What… what are you sayin’? – I mean,
我自己超爱荡♥妇♥酱[一种意大利面酱汁]
I… I enjoy a hearty puttanesca myself,
但我不敢保证孩子
but I’m not sure that the child uh…
会喜欢这个绰号♥
would appreciate the moniker.
我老爸是个好人
My daddy was a great man.
尽管他有炫耀池塘的癖好
Even if he did exhibit proclivity for lagoons…
够味
Spicey.
-你吃的是他的灰 -你随身带着他的遗骸吗
– You’re eating his ashes! – You carry his remains?
不啊 是烟灰 他是杆大烟枪
No! His ashes. He loved to smoke.
一直没找到他的遗体
They never found the body.
他肯定自有想法
Well, I’m sure he had his reasons.
-你到底想说啥 -没什么 我…
– What are you implyin’? – Nothing. I…
我老爹从未靠近那片矿井
My daddy was never near that mine shaft.
他一个月都会保持清醒
He’d been sober for over a month.
对于你所暗示的
And for you to insinuate that
他没有尽到父亲的责任
he would abandon his parental responsibilities
错过了我个人成长的微妙时刻
at a delicate time in my personal development
是对我的
is an up front to my…
豆豆小姐
Miss Beans?
豆豆小姐 没事吧
Miss Beans? Hello?
没事吧
Hee-lo?
我话放这了
…and I’m telling to people
安多孟达五世会安然无恙地回来的
that “Adndromeda 5” will return safe and sound
而且我绝不会卖♥♥掉我的农场
and I will not sell my ranch!
-你在干什么 -你在干什么
– What? What are you doing? – What are you doing?
-我在干什么 -你刚刚抱了我
– What am I doing? – You… were cuddling me.
-你楞住了 -不 我没有
– You went frozen. – No, I didn’t…
-你有 你突然不说话了 -那是防御机制
– Yes, you were. You stopped talking. – That’s defence mechanism.
-实际上 很多人都这样 -你就编吧
– Actually lots of people have it. – Now you’ve made that up!
那你是想在这里自生自灭呢
So, you’re gonna die out here
还是搭我车去镇上
or you wanna a ride into town?
不了不了 呃 不是那意思 谢了
No! No! No! Uh… yeah! No! Yes, please! Thank you.
今天是周三 周三大家会聚在一起
Today’s Wednesday. Wednesday when we all get to it.
你到底是谁
So who are you really?
我是个有很多绰号♥的人
Well, I’m a man of many epithets.
有艺名 笔名 化名
There’s my stage name, my pen name, my avatar.
我也用过假名 但…
Had a pseudonym once, but had to…
于是 这个四处寻找寄托的外地人
And so the stranger seeking companionship
找到了这个女人 就像古时候的纳加海妖
finds the woman. Much like the Sirens of the ancient times
引诱他走向死亡
luring him to his certain demise.
实际上 我是少有的几个保留了娘家姓的人
… And I’m actually of the few men with the maiden name!
我们到了
Whow! Here we are.
对了
Oh, oh, right…
非常感谢你 豆豆小姐
Well, I sure do appreciate this, Miss Beans…
要是有什么我能帮忙的
and if there’s anything I could…
那好吧
Ok, then…
再见 豆豆
See ya, Beans.
欢迎来到尘埃镇
吉姆 我们尽力了
Your knows, Jim? Well, we gave it all best shot.
得把它卖♥♥了 没水养活它了
Gotta sell it. Can’t roll no crowd for I got no water.
再见
Bye!
他是谁
What is it?
-这玩意是干嘛的 -你长得真有趣
– What was that for? – You’re funny looking.
-你不也一样吗 -你的衬衫真有趣
– Well, you’re funny looking too! – That’s a funny looking shirt!
-你的裙子真有趣 -你的眼睛真有趣
– That’s a funny looking dress! – You got funny looking eyes!
你的脸真有趣
You gotta funny looking face!
你是外地人 外地人在这里都待不久
You’re a stranger. Strangers don’t last long here.
给你的豆子 豆豆
Here’s your beans, Beans.
这点哪够生计啊 威利
I’m gonna need some more feed, too, Willie.