Morning doughnut.
从零开始 得不断努力
如果有梦想 就要去追寻
谁想贴这个
Who would like to put this up?
-这拼出的是什么 -美味的
– And what does that spell? – Delicious.
我会想念你们的
Bye! I’ll miss you guys!
拜 蕾蒙娜
Bye Ramona!
甜心 你该来和我们一块庆祝
Sweetie, you should come and celebrate with us.
-庆祝什么 -你一直这么努力
– What am I celebrating? – Well, you’ve been working so hard…
我们想 你对得到自己的房♥间会比较兴奋
We thought you’d be kind of excited about getting your own room.
倒数 3 2 1 发射
T-minus three, two, one, blastoff!
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
别这么闹了
Stop making so much noise.
抱歉 我只是在享受我的新房♥间
Sorry. I’m just enjoying my new room.
别自鸣得意了 这不礼貌
Stop gloating. It’s not polite.
不是在自鸣得意 是在跳床
I’m not gloating. I’m bouncing.
如果想要你的东西 最好现在去拿
Well, if you want your junk, you better go grab it now.
不然全拿去捐赠
Anything left over goes to goodwill.
记得我吗 蕾蒙娜
Remember me, Ramona? Baa!
-停 -救命
– Stop! – Help me!
还我
Give it back.
还我
Give it back.
觉得如何
So, what do you think?
别靠近了
Uh. That’s far enough.
捣蛋鬼莫入
This is a no-pest zone.
谁稀罕你 还有你愚蠢的青春期房♥间
Well, who needs you… or your dumb teenager room?
-我自己喜欢就行 -你当然是
– I like it by myself. – Uh-huh. Sure you do.
当熄灯时 你会开始想到
When the lights go out, and then you start thinking…
那些声音和怪物
About all the noises and the monsters…
那时你会想到检查床底…
And then you realize you didn’t check underyour bed…
却不够仔细…
not carefully…
别来敲我的门
Don’t come knocking on my door.
如果你能逃到这的话
If you make it that far.
滑行的怪兽
Slithering beast…
专吃成绩差的捣蛋鬼
That feeds on pests with bad report cards.
挑挑剔剔
Picky picky?
蕾蒙娜 快起来 走了 迟到了
Ramona, come on. Let’s go. We’re late.
爸 生病还有什么相似词
Dad, what’s another word for “sick”?
恶心 呕吐
Um, queasy? Nauseous?
病得非常重的那种
Like really, really sick?
腹绞痛
Oh. Bilious.
爸 我感觉得了腹绞痛
Dad, I feel bilious.
我觉得现在不是去学校的好时候
I don’t think school’s a good call right now.
你穿西装 要去面试吗
Oh. You’re in a suit. Do you have an interview?
嗯 但有必要的话我可以不去
Well, yeah, but I can change it if we have to.
你是觉得晕眩还是疼痛
Are you queasy sick or achy sick?.
现在感觉好点了
Well, I’m kind of feeling better now.
确定吗
You sure?
那走吧 我们 似乎只剩60秒了
Okay, well, let’s go. We got, like, 60 seconds.
快 就像消防员一样
Fast, like a fireman.
59 58
Fifty-nine, 58…
57 快
57- come on.
56 55
Fifty-six, 55-
-拜 爸 -拜
– Bye, dad! – Bye!
蕾蒙娜 你一定要看这个 来
Hey, Ramona! You’ve gotta see this. Come on.
-什么 -来 快来快来
– What? – Come on. Come on, come on, come on.
这里 看这个
Here. Check this out.
-荷伯特 -什么
– Hobart! – Yeah?
注意挖的地方
Mind where you’re digging.
那下面是我们的喷水管
We’ve got sprinkler pipes down there.
原来这就是我老铲到的东西
Oh, is that what I keep hitting?
别担心 妈 放松 没事
Don’t worry, mom. Relax. It’s okay.
-感谢你的话 -你觉得他在干吗
– Good talk. – What do you think he’s doing?
可能是通往伊斯坦堡的秘密通道
Maybe he’s digging a secret tunnel to Istanbul.
一条间谍网正从你自家的后院通过
A spy network right through your very own backyard.
也可能这房♥子建在一座古老坟地上
Or maybe this house was built on an old burial ground…
而我正在释放一个古老的诅咒
And I’m unlocking an ancient curse.
公开招聘 意思每人都能去面试吗
Open call? That means anybody can audition, right?
蕾蒙娜 他们不是谁都要 他们要一个公主
Ramona, they don’t want just anybody. They want a princess.
-一百万美元 -拿出你的乐器 很好
– A million dollars. – Take out your instruments. Good.
对 找个座位 孩子们
Right. Grab a seat, kids.
别瞎玩了 开始弹奏
Let’s shake this rust out and start jammin’.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four.
你们不错
Yeah! Yeah, you guys are tight!
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
你干嘛
Why did you do that?
情不自禁 它们太吸引人了
I can’t help it. They’re mesmerizing.
但你从幼儿园就这样 这借口老了
But you’ve been doing it since kindergarten, and it’s getting old.
听着 我知道在家里肯定很难受
Look, I know things must be rough at home…
但别发泄到我卷发上
But don’t take it out on my curls.
好 大伙停一下 不错
Okay. Hold on a second, guys. That was good.
差不多成歌♥了
That was almost the song.
那么 吉他手 快速练习下 其他人休息5分钟
So, um, guitars, quick rehearsal. Everybody else, take five.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
那么说什么意思 在家中很难受
What was that about? “Rough at home”?
-你♥爸♥丢了工作 不是吗 -也许
– Well, your dad lost his job, didn’t he? – Maybe.
当人们丢了工作 家人就开始打架
Look, when people lose their jobs, you know, they start fighting…
然后就离婚 卖♥♥掉房♥子
And then they get a divorce and sell their houses.
书上说的 往好处想 蕾蒙娜
It’s textbook. Look at the bright side, Ramona.
我是说 我爸被解雇后 我妈卖♥♥掉她的房♥子
I mean, after my dad got laid off, my mom sold her house…
搞了个房♥地♥产♥证 所以也有好的一面
Got a real estate license, so there’s a plus.
然后我爸搞了辆新车 搬到塔科马去了
And then my dad got a new car and moved to Tacoma.
塔科马?
Tacoma?
苏珊 我非常抱歉
Susan, I’m so sorry.
现在到我生日时 他们都给我支票 所以挺不错
Well, now on my birthdays, they both give me checks, so it works out.
好的
Okay.
蕾蒙娜 请你坐下好吗
Hey, Ramona?. Would you mind taking your seat again?.
你在窗户边干什么
What are you doing by the window there?.
我…
I was…
我想知道 塔科马在哪
I was wondering, where is Tacoma?.
-我想吐 -孩子啊
– Repulsive. – Oh, boy.
好了 你们可以去吃午饭了
Right. You can all go to iunch now.
蕾蒙娜 你为什么穿着睡衣
Are you… Ramona, why are you wearing pajamas?.
因为消防员都这么穿
‘Cause firemen do it that way?.
我明白了
I see.
你在外套里穿着睡衣 把鸡蛋弄到头发上
Well, pajamas under your clothes and eggs in your hair.
你和你老爸还一起盖新房♥子
You and your father are breaking new ground together.
坐好了
You get comfortable in there.
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on!
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me.
试试这张 不 那张不行
Try this one. Okay. no, no. That’s no good.
我觉得这张能用
I think this one’s gonna be good.
今天的面试怎么样 老爸
How’d the interview go today, daddy?
护士给我打电♥话♥ 我不得不取消面试
Well, I had to cancel the interview when the nurse called.
还可以找别的工作
But there’s other jobs out there.
我们可不能被一个坏日子击倒
Hey, we’re not gonna let one bad day get us down.
咱们来干点…特别的事情
Let’s do somethin’… really special.
就你和我 你想干什么 好好想想
Just me and you. What would you like to do? Think big.
你还记得我们去华盛顿州时经过的大桥吗
Well, you know that big bridge we took when we went to Washington state?.
-记得 -我一直想站在桥中间
– Yeah. – I’ve always wanted to stop in the middle…
一只脚站在俄勒冈州 一只脚站在华盛顿州
And have one foot in Oregon and one in Washington.
那样的话我的双腿就会有双重身份
That way my legs have dual citizenship.
我喜欢这想法
I like it.
有意思 很有趣的想法
That’s interesting. Interesting notion.
但不太可行 因为车坏了
Not practical because the car’s kaput…
但你的想法不错
But you’re on the right track.
我是说 这想法很大胆 还不用花钱
I mean, it’s bold, it’s daring, it’s fairly inexpensive.
来吧 来说个别的
Come on. Give me… what else?.
我们可以把它画出来
We could draw it.
我有办法了
Oh! I’ve got an idea.
咱们来画一幅世界上最长的画

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!