– “G” word. – That’s your idea of a bad word, Ramona?
亲爱的 很抱歉我们那样取笑你
Honey, I’m sorry we laughed.
她干嘛了
What’s she done?
真有种
Guts!
宝贝 上面的空气清新吗
Hey, babe. How’s the air up there?
你好 碧姨
Hi, Aunt Bea.
你可以喊得有精神点
Aw, you can do better than that.
有爱一些嘛 嘟嘟
Where’s the love? Honk, honk.
我就知道你在这里
I thought I’d find you here.
牙膏那招真精彩
That was a fine job you did on the toothpaste.
费了不少劲吧
You must have a really strong grip.
让我看看你手上的茧
Let me see those calluses.
花在格子爬梯上的时间没白费
That time on the jungle gym sure is paying off.
那块茧子像是变大了 了不起 是个战利品
Did that one get bigger? Tremendous. Trophy size.
你知道
You know…
我曾经也当过妹妹 现在也还是
I was a younger sister, too, once. Still am.
不管我多老 我总比她小
No matter how old I get, I’always be younger.
这不公平 碧姨
It’s no fair, Aunt Bea.
我永远都比不上碧祖丝
I never do anything as good as Beezus.
还有罗贝塔 她要是打嗝 那叫可爱
And Roberta, if she burps, it’s adorable.
上礼拜 她把苹果酱倒在自己头上
Last week, she poured applesauce on her head…
爸爸还给她拍照
and dad stopped to take pictures.
但是我的事情呢
I mean, when it’s my turn to do stuff…
谁都不在乎
nobody even cares.
好吧 不可能比往自己头上浇果酱更抢眼了
Well, it’s impossible to compete with pouring food on your head.
不过何必为这烦恼
Why do we even bother?
知道吗 我猜要是能有件专属你的东西
You know what? I bet it would be nice…
感觉会很不错
to have something of your own for once.
比如说专属我的房♥间吗
Like my own room?
又或许只是件小东西
Maybe just something small…
但可以永远陪伴你
you could always have with you.
来 打开看看
Go ahead. Open it.
前几天我找到这照片
I found that picture the other day…
发现我当时正好和你一样大
and I realized I was exactly your age,
所以我想送给你
so I wanted you to have it.
-这是你吗 -对
– That’s you? – Yeah.
要是你想给她找个伴
There’s room for another
旁边还可以多放一张
if you wanna give that little girl some company.
谢谢你 碧姨
Thank you, Aunt Bea.
我希望你知道
I want you to know…
我永远都在你身边
that you will always have me around.
你没事吧
You okay?
有我在
I gotcha.
我懂的
Mmm. I gotcha.
抬起来
Bring it up!
碧祖丝 起来
Beezus, wake up!
碧祖丝 快
Beezus, come on.
向右
To the right.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
控制塔 我们已到达三万英尺高度
Control tower, we’ve reached 30,000 feet.
蕾蒙娜 准许跳伞
Ramona, you are clear for airdrop.
这是最棒的一天
This is the best day ever!
对 我多想我家里也有个洞
Yeah. I wish we had a hole in our house.
蕾蒙娜 我们约定一下
Hey, Ramona, let’s make a deal.
要是你能消停几个小时
If you can settle down for a few hours,
我就让爸爸带我们出去吃饭
I’ see if dad can take us out to dinner.
真的吗
Really?
我们能去乔记意粉吗
Can we go to Macaroni Joe’s?
厨房♥里全是灰尘
There is an inch of dust covering my whole kitchen.
-我们去哪儿吃饭都行 -太棒了
– we can go anywhere. – yeah!
我的发型毁了
I’m having a hair crisis.
可它看着还是老样子
But it looks the same as always.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
他回来了
He’s home!
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Daddy!
你好
Boing!
你今天也算账了吗 爸爸
Did you crunch the numbers, dad?
今天他们算了我的账
Well, today they kind of crunched me back.
但我有个小礼物给你们
But I got you a little surprise.
不如你和碧祖丝到外面去分糖吃
Why don’t you and beez go outside and share those…
我和妈妈有点事谈 好吗
and I’ talk to your mom for a minute, okay?
-走吧 -真乖
– Let’s go. – Thank you.
出事了
Something’s wrong.
上周他们炒了三个人
They let three people go last week.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
因为他们在低声说话
‘Cause they’re whispering.
是我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
不
No.
这次不是
Not this time.
但我感觉大概去不成乔记意粉了
But something tells me that we’re not going to Macaroni Joe’s.
你拿那么多红色的
Hey, you got more red ones.
好吧 你多拿点
Right. Take a few more.
记得我怎么教你吃这个吗
Remember how I taught you to eat them.
-先咬掉头吗 -对
– Bite the head off first? – Yep.
这样比较人道
It’s more humane that way.
不应该是你被裁员
You don’t deserve to be downsized.
裁员 是什么意思
“Downsized”? What’s that mean?
这个嘛
Well, um…
意思是爸爸的仓储公♥司♥
It means the storage company
被更大的公♥司♥收♥购♥了
was bought by a bigger one…
很多人都要走 包括爸爸
and a lot of people were let go, including dad.
好消息是我给佩里医生的办公室打电♥话♥了
The good news is I called Dr. Perry’s office…
她说可以再给我一份兼♥职♥
and she has some part-time work for me again…
那至少能帮我们渡过难关
so that should tide us over for a little while, at least.
别担心 我会找到工作
Don’t worry. I will find a job.
在此期间
But in the meantime…
我就能有点空余时间来陪你们
I got a little extra time to spend with my girls.
对吗
Right?
-对吗 -对
– Right? – Right.
-好吧 -对
– Okay. – Right.
你意识到我们要变穷了 对吧
You realize we’re gonna be poor now, right?
不 我们不会
No, we’re not.
-会吗 -你没看到他们有多少账单要付吗
– Are we? – Have you seen how many bills they get?
真是疯了 什么都要付钱 连水也要钱
It’s insane. Everything costs money, even water.
没事 妈妈会去挣钱
Well, mom’s gonna make money.
爸爸呢 会来陪我们
And dad, he’ be with us.
这多有趣
That part’s fun.
准备好明年去旧货市场淘宝吧
Well, get ready for another year in hand-me-down heaven.
熄灯了 小美人们
Hey, lights out, my lovelies.
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
碧祖丝
Beezus?
房♥子里有个洞真吓人
It’s sort of scary having a hole in the house…
你不觉得吗
don’t you think?
-碧祖丝 -嘘 我要睡觉
– Beezus. – Shh. I’m trying to sleep.
碧祖丝 你听到那声咆哮吗
Beezus, did you hear that growling?
是你的肚子咕咕叫吧 怪人
It’s probably just your stomach, doofus.
除非
Unless…
除非有些
unless it’s something…
别的东西
else.
碧祖丝 别说了
Beezus, stop it.
-比如一只凶猛的 饥饿的… -闭嘴
– Like a ferocious, hungry… – Stop!
滑行的怪兽 专吃成绩差的捣蛋鬼
slithering beast that feeds on pests with bad report cards.
你太好唬了
You’re too easy.
碧祖丝 这一点都不好玩
Beezus, it’s not funny.
我觉得很好玩
I thought it was.
抬起来
Bring it up.
让我拿支笔记下来
Let me get a pen, write it down.
-两个孩子都带胡萝卜和三明治 -好
– Both girls get carrots and sandwiches. – Okay.
碧祖丝的要用密封塑料袋装起来
Beezus wants hers in a ziploc,
蕾蒙娜的坚持要包锡箔纸