Huh?
你很有个性
You’re your own person.
从不在意别人怎么看你
You don’t care what other people think.
真的很勇敢
It’s brave being how you are.
是嘛
Oh.
不过
Well…
有时我也会照着样子画
Sometimes I color inside the lines.
得看是什么画儿了
It really depends on the picture.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 看上去如何呀
All right. So, how does this look?
太棒啦 真的
It’s perfect. Yeah, it’s great.
为什么偏要选苏珊的妈妈
Why does it have to be Susan’s mom?.
宝贝 她是个很好的房♥产经纪人
She’s supposed to be a very good agent, sweetheart.
太棒啦 哈哈
That’s great. Ta-da!
蕾蒙娜 不来帮忙吗 时间很紧呢
Aren’t you gonna help us, Ramona? We only have a few hours to do this.
我可不想帮忙卖♥♥♥房♥♥
I don’t wanna help sell the house.
我要保卫我的家
I wanted to save it.
走之前要把这些坑填上吗
Are you gonna fill these holes before you go?
哈维想这么干
Howie wants to do it.
为什么不让你的男友荷伯特来帮忙
Why don’t you get your boyfriend Hobart to help?
-他喜欢挖坑 -真的吗
– He likes to dig. – Isn’t that the truth?
现在又希望我和他一起去阿♥拉♥斯加
Now he wants me to go with him to Alaska.
昨晚他还送了玫瑰花
Last night, he sent roses.
阿♥拉♥斯加 你答应他了吗
Alaska? Did you say yes?
我确实被吸引了
I mean, I was tempted…
不过如果真要我改变整个生活
But if I ‘m gonna uproot my entire life…
就得给点具体承诺才行
I need some real sign of commitment.
-我很遗憾 碧 -哦不 没事儿
– I’m sorry, Bea. – Oh, no. Don’t be.
我们吵了一架 现在他又跑了
We had our fight, and now he’s running away again.
很久以来 我这么严重的心碎都承受了
In the long run, I saved myself a massive heartache…
现在这小小的悲伤打不倒我
And just replaced it with a… small one.
蕾蒙娜 帮忙用管子浇浇水
Ramona, grab a hose and help out, okay?.
生活糟透了 但我们还是要打理好小花♥园♥
I know life stinks, but we still have to make the yard look good.
宝贝 一切会好的 抬头前进吧
Everything will be okay, babe. Onwards and upwards.
真有趣儿
Oh, I see! Very funny.
谁干的 碧吗 精彩
Who did that? Bea? That’s just adorable.
有风度 碧 真是有风度
Classy, Bea. very classy.
我得进去换衣服才是
Now I gotta go inside and change all my clothes.
真不错
Real nice.
碧
Bea.
宝贝 我浇玫瑰来着 它们需要水呐
That’s for the roses, sweetheart. They need water.
好啊 很好 满分
Oh! There it is! Exhibit “A”!
原来你这班级丑角从来没变过
The class clown hasn’t changed at all!
是吗
Oh, really?.
对 确实这样
Okay. That’s how it is, huh?
哈维 薇拉·珍
Howie! Willa Jean!
妈妈
Mom!
女士们 快来帮我
Ladies, I need backup!
-用水管 -来啦来啦
– Find a garden hose! – Okay. Come on.
我咒你冻死在阿♥拉♥斯加
I hope you get frostbite in Alaska!
勇敢点儿 薇拉·珍
Be strong. Be strong, Willa Jean.
勇敢地上吧
Be strong!
打倒她们
Get ’em!
嘿嘿 怎么样 爽吧
Yeah! Now what?. Now what?
碧姨
Aunt Bea!
-走 走 -别跑 别跑
– Go, go, go! – Hey, wait, wait, wait.
我们赢啦 赢啦
I think we won. I think we won!
庆祝一下 哈哈哈
Give me some! Whoo-hoo!
干得好 伙计们 你们真狂野
Nice job, you guys. You were animals!
看看到底该谁哭吧
Look who’s crying now!
我的水管 早就提醒过你了
My pipes! I told you, my pipes!
-他们在喊什么呀 -美化环境
– What’s all the shouting about?. – Landscaping.
啊呀
Oh!
怎么了
What?
荷伯特是对的 是个古老的诅咒
Hobart was right! It’s an ancient curse!
什么东西
What?
我就知道它在这附近
I knew it was around here somewhere!
碧 快来看 来看
Bea! Bea, come here. come here.
来来来 快来
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
碧翠丝 我很多年前埋下了这宝贝
Oh, Beatrice, I buried this baby a long time ago…
计划着等哪天准备好了再挖出来
And I figured I’d find it again someday when I was ready.
还许愿有一天能重新整理
I still wish that I could go back and fix…
我们年轻时收集的这些傻玩意儿
all the stupid things I did when we were younger.
这些是我尽力收集的了
I guess this is as close as I can get.
你都还留着吗
You kept all this stuff?
是呀
Yeah.
这是我的泡泡糖戒指
That’s my gum ball ring.
碧 没你陪着我哪儿也不想去
Bea, I don’t want to go anyplace else without you.
我爱你
I love you.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
你愿意吗
You will?
讨厌
Guts!
我脑袋晕晕的呢
My head is spinning!
我们好疯狂 应该去法♥院♥注册下才对
We must be crazy! We’ have to go to the courthouse and make it official.
才不要去破法♥院♥呢
No, we ain’t goin’ to no stinking courthouse.
假如要疯狂 也要干得有品味
If we’re gonna do something crazy, we’re gonna do it with style.
我们要办场真正的婚礼
We’re gonna throw a real wedding.
-三天内要赶到阿♥拉♥斯加哦 -时间足够
– Honey, they want you in Alaska in three days. – That’s plenty of time.
好 不过教堂和婚宴呢…
Sure. But what about a church or food…
还有礼服呢
Or, say, a wedding dress?
穿我的吧 你不是老说喜欢嘛
You can use mine. You always said you liked it.
-改一下式样就行 -这主意我喜欢
– We can just alter it. – Yeah! see? I like that idea.
-就这么办 -还要点歌♥ 蕾蒙娜
– There you go! – Hand-me-downs. It never ends, Ramona.
对 找支乐队来帮忙宣传
Yeah. We get the word out, we book a band…
嘭 我们结婚啦
Boom- We got a wedding!
大家可以自带吃的和坐椅
People can bring their own food, their own chairs.
我们准备爱情和伴娘就可以啦
All we need is a little love and a few bridesmaids.
我一直想当伴娘
Oh! I ‘ve always wanted to be a bridesmaid.
没问题 还有人想当吗
Ah! Well, that was easy. Anybody else?.
-蕾蒙娜 -怎么样 肯赏光吗
– Ramona? Ramona? – What do you say?. Will you do us the honor?
蕾蒙娜
Ramona?
海鲈鱼
Sea bass!
-什么 -是个秘密笑话 喂喂
– See what?. – Oh, it’s an inside joke. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
你说过你不会落网的
You said you wouldn’t get reeled in.
你说过要永远陪着我
You said I would always have you around!
蕾蒙娜 给我回来道歉
Hey, Ramona? Get back here and apologize.
宝贝儿 我要和你谈谈
Honey, please come talk to me.
有放钢琴的地方
You have room for a piano.
还有这个嵌入式书桌 非常精巧
Also, look at this built-in desk. It’s fabulous.
这儿
Here.
-蕾蒙娜 -四下里看看 好吗
– Ramona? – Stuff that’s to go around here, right?.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona!
救命
Help, anybody!
-蕾蒙娜 -救命呀
– Oh, Ramona! – Whoa, whoa!
-我扶住你了 宝贝小心 -抓紧
– Got you! I got you! Come on, honey. – Okay. Hold on.
扶住你啦
We got you!
嘻嘻 看到你的内♥裤♥啦
We saw your underpants.
有完没完啊
Hey, enough.
够了 不许再嘲笑了 都出去
Hey, enough. Stop the teasing. Go outside.
一向如此 谢谢
Happens all the time. Thank you.
好了 蕾蒙娜 就这样了
Okay, Ramona, that’s it.
你的小把戏必须停止了
These antics of yours gotta stop right now.
你给我们的生活带来了太多麻烦
You’re making our iives really difficult.
我认为是增添色彩呢 爸爸
I thought I made it colorful, dad.
至少在刚刚的房♥子展示中不是 来吧
Not in the middle of our open house. Come on!
你说过要变得有责任心 该长大啦
You said you were gonna be more responsible. It’s time to grow up.
爸爸 我一直在努力呀
Dad, can’t you see I’m trying?
-还得更努力才是 -爸爸
– Well, you gotta try harder. – Dad?
-敏查老师想和你讲电♥话♥ -好
– Mrs. Meacham’s on the phone. She needs to talk to you. – Oh, great.
现在该怎么办
What now?
甜心