蕾蒙娜和姐姐
我叫蕾蒙娜·昆
My name ‘s Ramona Q.
我九岁三个月了
I’m nine and three months,
以及不管我姐姐跟你说什么
and no matter what my sister Beezus tells you…
我可不是讨厌鬼
I’m not a pest.
爸爸说我只是想象力太丰富
My dad says I just have an overactive imagination,
这其实也挺实用的
which does come in handy.
它让有趣的事更有趣 吓人的事更吓人
It makes the fun parts funner and the scary parts scarier.
老实说 时不时让自己吓一跳也挺不错
And frankly, it’s good to scare yourself once in a while…
做人就得居安思危
‘Cause if you can ‘t be brave at recess…
不然真碰上危急情况怎么办
How can you do it when it really counts?
好 来我这边 你能行 蕾蒙娜
Okay, stay with me. You can do it, Ramona.
我做不到 哈维
I’never make it, Howie. Whoa.
维啊维啊维
Owie, Owie.
这是我的空谷回声 回声 声
That’s my echo off the canyon, canyon, canyon.
别自己吓自己 蕾蒙娜 别往下看
Don’t psych yourself out, Ramona. Just don’t look down.
太远了
It’s too far!.
太远了 远了 了
Far! Far! Far!
哈维 救命
Howie, help!.
敏查老师
Mrs. Meacham?
蕾蒙娜被吊起来了
Uh, Ramona ‘s kind of hung up.
救命 拜托
Help, please.
安静 看黑板
Quiet. Face front.
救命
Ah! Help.
别乱看 锁好门
Eyes forward. Lock it down.
蕾蒙娜·昆比 快下来
Ramona Quimby, get down from there.
这儿可不是马戏团
This isn ‘t a circus.
你该从窗户里看那一幕 真是太棒了
You should have seen it through a window. It was awesome.
你看着就像只圣诞节装糖的陶罐
You looked like a pinata.
不过当然 里面没有糖
Well, obviously without all the candy.
我当时真晕 不过还是想再玩一次
It made me really dizzy, yet I wanna do it again.
来 比赛谁先到家
Race you home, mudball.
-我赢了 -明天见
– I won! – See you tomorrow.
-再见 哈维 -借过
– Bye, Howie. – Excuse me.
蕾蒙娜
Ramona.
看着点薇拉·珍
Be more careful with Willa Jean.
她可比你小
She’s younger than you are.
薇拉·珍 来奶奶这儿
Willa Jean, come to grammy.
致碧翠丝·昆比的父母
致蕾蒙娜·昆比的父母
妈妈 看 我教会了罗贝塔吐舌头
Mom, look it. I taught Roberta how to stick out her tongue.
太棒了 宝贝 那我就不用请家教了
That’s great, sweetie. Now I can cancel the private tutor.
下一次你能教她换自己的尿布吗
Next, can you teach her how to change her own diaper?
蕾蒙娜 摆一下桌子好吗
Could you set the table, please, Ramona?
给碧姨加副刀叉
And add another plate for Aunt Bea.
她晚些来吃甜点
She’s coming by later for dessert.
-那一共五个人吗 -对
– So five altogether? – Yep.
我正要去摆呢
I was about to do that.
下次想做就马上去做
Hmm. Being about to do it and doing it.
妈妈 碧祖丝又卖♥♥弄她的法语了
Mom! Beezus is acting all french again.
爸爸回来了
Dad’s home!
爸爸
Daddy!
准备撞击
Prepare for impact!
-你好 亲爱的 -爸爸
– Hi, honey! – Dad!
我的小美女们今天怎么样
Hey! How are my beautiful girls?
你今天也努力算账了吗 爸爸
Did you crunch the numbers, dad?
你说得没错 可烦了
You bet I did, pickle.
我的账算得可清了 清得很
I crunched them good. Real good.
真够受的这天
The whole darn day.
蕾蒙娜 我看你今天不够脏
I don’t think you got dirty enough today, Ramona.
她明天会再接再厉
Well, there’s always tomorrow.
你俩抱一抱
I’ll let you two catch up.
我的小宝宝 你这长腿的小保龄球
There’s my little girl. My little bowling ball with legs.
对不起 黏黏腻腻
Sorry about that, icky sticky.
爸爸 它叫挑挑剔剔
Dad, it’s picky picky.
你什么时候才记得它的名字
When are you ever gonna learn his real name?
等它记得我名字的时候
When he learns mine.
碧祖丝
So, Beezus,
我今晚上在家门口停车的时候
suppose I told you that when l pulled up in front of the house tonight…
看到你的老朋友亨利盯着我们家
I saw your old buddy Henry staring at
就像在这里丢了什么贵重物品似的
It like he ieft something important inside.
亨利·哈金斯吗 好久没听说过这个人了
Henry Huggins? I haven ‘t heard that name in a while.
他是以前老在后院啃泥的男孩吗
Isn’t he the boy that used to eat dirt in the backyard?
-没错 -他后来就没有了
– Yeah. – He doesn’t do that anymore.
要是我不知道内情 还以为某人动心了呢
Ooh. If I didn’t know better, I’d say somebody has a crush.
我们能说点别的吗
Can we please talk about something else?
-不能 -舞会要到了 可能他想邀请你
– Nope. – There is that dance. Maybe he wants to ask you to it.
他要是想请我们家女孩去舞会
Well, if he’s gonna ask my girl to a dance,
最好有点实际行动
he’d better have some moves.
啃泥小伙儿能干这个吗
Can the old dirt-eater do this?
我可不想 停下
Oh, I hope not. Stop.
妈妈
Mom!
有些什么信呢 银行信
What do we got here? Note from the bank.
也许是额外贷款文件
It could be loan papers for the addition.
最好他们不打算让我们还款了
Hope they don’t expect us to pay it back.
银行就是这么有趣
Well, banks are funny that way.
还有什么 “致碧翠丝·昆比的父母”
What do we got here? “To the parents of Beatrice Quimby.”
会是成绩单吗
Could this be the latest report card?
碧翠丝·昆比打架
“Beatrice Quimby gets in fights…
偷自动售卖♥♥机的钱 伪造门卡
“steals from the vending machines, counterfeits hall passes.
-等等 让我看看 -建议送到少年犯管教所
– Wait. Let me see. – We recommend juvenile prison. ”
全优
All As.
我们太为你骄傲了
We’re so proud of you.
一点都不好笑
It’s not funny.
那么 蕾蒙娜 碧翠丝的成绩单来了
So, Ramona, Beatrice has her report card.
难道不意味着 也许 你也该有一张吗
Doesn’t that mean- I don’t know- you should have one too?
那破玩意儿吗
That old thing?
对 就是那破玩意 它会在哪呢
Yeah, that old thing. Where would that old thing happen to be?
-藏这不错 -这样就不怕它烂掉了
– That’s a good place for it. – Yeah, wouldn’t want it to spoil.
“蕾蒙娜是个很聪明的小学生”
“Ramona is a bright young student”
不错 “但缺乏注意力
That’s my girl. “… but lacks focus…
“经常做白日梦 反对正确拼写的必要性
“often daydreams, disputes the need to spell words correctly…
“不遵守语法规则
“and has very little respect for the rules of grammar…
“以及其他一切规则”
or rules in general.”
她为什么会这样写呢 蕾蒙娜
Why would she write this, Ramona?
因为 她很无趣
Because… she’s no fun.
-这不成理由 -但这是真的
– That is no excuse. – But it’s true.
她要我们用同一张表里的词来说话
She makes us all use the same words from the same list.
我想新颖些 她就打击我
And when I try to be original, she just shoots me down.
比如说我创造了一个词叫”无敌棒”
Like when I invented the word “terrifical.”
她就说 蕾蒙娜 这不是一个词
She goes, “Ramona, that’s not a word.”
我说 这词说着真是有了个趣
And I say, “it’s a lot funner word to say.”
她说 “有了个趣”也不是一个词
She goes, “funner isn’t a word either.”
这算个什么老师啊
What kind of teacher is that?
老师不能禁止学生造词
She can’t tell kids not to invent words.
她又不是世界总统
She’s not the president of the world.
不许笑 碧祖丝
You butt out, Beezus.
蕾蒙娜 敏查老师是你的老师
Ramona, Mrs. Meacham is your teacher.
-你得听她的话 -而且她也不是那么糟
– You need to listen to her. – And she’s not that bad.
我像你这么大时 她对我很中肯
She was fair with me when I was your age.
你们都喜欢碧祖丝
Everybody loves Beezus…
都讨厌我
and everybody hates me!
好了
Okay.
-你笑什么 -我们没笑 宝贝
– Why are you laughing? – We’re not laughing, sweetie.
我要说脏字
I’m gonna say a bad word.
是吗
You are?
很脏很脏的字
A really bad one.
要是你觉得有必要从你的词库里找出一个来
Well, if you feel the need to get one out of your system,
那就说吧
then go ahead.
算你有种
Guts!
有种 有种 有种
Guts, guts, guts!
-是种字啊 -你觉得这就是脏字吗 蕾蒙娜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!