My leg! My leg! Jesus! God damn it!
别出声 别乱动
Shut up. Shut up. We got you. We’re getting out.
他的小腿都烂了 -好惨
His leg is shredded. -Shit.
向导呢
Where’s the guide?
那死小子落跑了 -该死 我算是知道什么叫合作了
The son of a bitch is gone! -Fuck him. I know the coordinates.
没他我们到不了河边的
We’re not making it to the river with him.
你能不能闭嘴
Would you shut the fuck up? Come on and tie his leg.
把他的靴子脱了 -不
Take off his boot. -No!
让他穿着 让我来 我们是医生
Leave his boot on. Let us in here, we’re doctors.
我需要一把刀 -这儿 这儿有
I need a knife. -Here, here, here.
噢 妈的 妈的 干
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
他撑得过去吗 -我也不知道 组个担架来
Is he gonna make it? -I don’t know. Make a stretcher.
散开
Spread out!
守住占领点
Take the point.
你听见了没
Hear that?
他们在找我们
They’re tracking us.
他们追踪我们身上的味道
They’re on our scent.
转身 -你要干什么
Turn around. -What are you doing?
转 转 -好
Just move. Turn. Turn. -All right.
你们两个朝东南方去河边
I want you two to head southeast to the river.
船在那等着
And the boat will be waiting.
如果找不到 沿着河岸走 我会找到你们
If it’s not there, you keep following the shoreline till I find you.
你呢
What about you?
我会照顾自己 把定向地雷给我
I’ll be all right. Give me that claymore.
现在开一枪 -什么
Now fire off a shot. -What?
开一枪 快
Fire off a shot!
你一点能做到
You’re gonna make it.
快走
Go! Go!
快走 快走 -快 快
Come on! Come on! -Move! Move it!
快点
Let’s go! -I got you. I got you!
抓紧 抓紧
Grab it! Grab it!
我不行了 起来
I can’t. -Get up!
我不行了
I can’t.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
趴下 趴下 趴下 -什么 那是什么
Down, down, down. -Wait. What is it? What? What?
混帐王八蛋 你看
Son of a bitch. Look.
怎么回事
What is it?
噢 天啊
Oh, God!
噢 该死
God damn.
没胆的孬种
You gutless fuck! You fucking pussy!
该死的孬种
Motherfucker.
胆小鬼
Gutless fuck!
再揍我啊 瘪三
Come and have a go at me, you lady-boy cunt!
来啊
Come on, you… Fucking have a go at me!
该死 你们这帮畜牲 天啊
Fuck… You fucking… Do something…
他妈的畜牲
Fucking Jesus!
噢 我的天
Oh, God.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们什么都做不了
Nothing we can do.
我的天
Oh, God.

No.
克伦反抗军来了
The Karen rebels.
麦可
Michael?
麦可 麦可
Michael? Michael?
麦可
Michael?
麦可 麦可
Michael! Michael!
麦可
Michael!
没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们去帮他们 好吗 -好
Go help them, okay? -Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!