一百个 没说错吧
Hundred? -What’d he say?
明天还会增援更多新兵
More new soldiers come tomorrow.
虽然我是个白人老粗 但我还会算数
Yeah, I know I’m just a white trash grunt, but I can count.
一百个步兵怎么打
Fuck fucking with 100 strong.
行了 把话说明白
All right, all right, all right. Let’s get this straight.
我们不跟人交战
We don’t engage anybody.
如果能救出那些志工 那正好
If we can extract these people, good.
但得速战速决 不然我们就闪人
But it’s in, out, clean, or we fuck off.
有人可以告诉我船夫要干嘛吗
Somebody wanna tell me what the boat man’s doing?
你为什么不跟船待在一起
Hey, why ain’t you waiting with the boat?
我的人会在船上
My men are staying with the boat.
是你的船 你就要待在那
You’re the boat man. You stay with the boat.
我不会拖累你们 -对 你不会
I won’t slow you down. -Yeah, I know you won’t.
我们又不是去远足 -就信他吧
It’s not a fucking nature hike. -Believe that.
他可以掩护我们 -他是船夫 他就得顾船
He can hang with me at the back. -Hey, hey, he stays here.
他就要跟船待在一起
He’s the boat man. He stays with the fucking boat.
我要白人顾船 不要土人
I want a white man on, and not some fucking dink.
谁有炸♥药♥ 图斯托
Now who’s got explosives? Tombstone?
没有 -我有一些塑胶炸♥药♥和雷♥管♥
None. -A pound of C-4 and primer.
我一个定向地雷
I got a claymore.
很好 我们走吧
All right, let’s get on with it.
走吧 前进
Come on, move, move.
这是什么鬼 -高脚炸♥弹♥
What the fuck is that? -Called Tallboy bomb.
英国佬在二战时投下的
English drop in World War ll.
你们的人 就在这里被掳走
Your people taken from here.
天啊 真是不堪入目
Man, I have seen some shit.
老兄 简直是惨不忍♥睹
Brother, I ain’t never seen no shit like this.
军队来过了 他们杀光一切
Armies come. Kill everything.
并弃尸以示警告
Leave our dead here as warning.
泰 快回家 快
不只这样
He see enough.
到处布满地雷
Mine everywhere.
小心你们脚下
Watch where you walking.
好吧 我们继续前进 -有什么用
All right, let’s move on. -To what?
他们连狗都杀 那些人死定了
They even killed the fucking dogs. Those people are dead.
我也这么认为
I’m with En-Joo.
我们至少得去确定
We at least have to go and have a look-see, check it out.
我同意 至少侦查一下
I’m with you. Let’s check it out.
侦查个鸟 他们有上百个士兵耶
Check what? They’re 100 strong.
喂 我们拿钱做事
Hey, we took the man’s money.
嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
冷静
Just calm down, calm down.
我们去 看情况如何
We’ll go there, and we’ll see what’s what.
只要不对劲 有任何动静 我们就闪人
But if anything’s wrong, anything at all, we’ll leave.
同意吗
All right?
好吧
Yeah.
好 -很好
All right. -Good.
走哪边 -这边
Which way? -This way.
是军队 快躲起来
Army! Go! Go!
要开枪吗
I’m going to fire on them.
不要 不 他们如果没有回营
No! They don’t make it back from wherever the hell they came from,
我们就曝光了
man, they are on to us.
你拿着钱
我赌这个挺到最后
他们在搞什么鬼
What the fuck are they doing, man?
他们多长时间能被发现
3个小时 或者4个
船夫 你是何方神圣
Who are you, boat man? Where’d you learn to kill like that?
我们走
Let’s move.
走 这些家伙们到时候没回去
They’re gonna come hunting our asses down
我们会被追杀
when these guys don’t show up.
都是因为这些军人没回营
I got people to live for, man.
我们不需要淌浑水 我们回船上去
We don’t need this shit. We’re going back to the boat.
不可以 你不能
No, you’re not.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不管你是谁
I don’t give a fuck who you are.
有种再说一次 我发誓
You say another word and I swear on my kids’ eyes
我会杀了你
I’ll kill you.
走吧
Let’s go.

Whoa! Hey, hey!
你不能走
You’re not going anywhere.
这里没有人想死
And there isn’t one of us that doesn’t want to be someplace else,
这是我们所该做的 代表了我们是谁
but this is what we do, who we are.
苟且偷生
Live for nothing,
还是死得其所
or die for something.
你自己决定
Your call.
你怎么想

上路吧
Let’s move.
一但学童到了塔上 我们只有15分钟
Once School Boy’s on the tower, we got 15 minutes.
对表 现在是1点45分
Set your watches to 1:45. In, out, no waiting around for nobody.
我们在塔台集♥合♥ 逾时不候
We meet at the base of the tower.
都准备好了 -好了
All set? -Yeah.

Set.
我们进去了
We’re in.
行动
Go.
别出声
Don’t talk. We’re getting you out.
那女孩在哪里 -她在那边
Where’s the girl? -She’s over there.
松绑他 我会再回来
You untie him. We’ll be back for you.
这里
Here.
猪舍旁有两个士兵
There’s two of them in the cage, near the pigs.
干掉他们 -收到
Get them. -Got it.
快 快 -莎拉呢
Come on, come on. -Do you have Sarah?
闭嘴 快走
Shut up, come on.
求你 不要
Please, no. No.
我们还找不到 一分钟
We can’t find shit. One minute.
有一个在里面 -放弃吧
There’s one of them in there. -Leave them.
你先离开 -他们真的这么重要吗 船夫
You leave. -What the fuck are they to you, boat man?
闭嘴 快走
Run.
我们走 -船夫呢
Let’s move. -Where’s the boat man?
还有莎拉呢 -15分钟已过
And Sarah. -Fifteen minutes. That’s the deal.
咱们走 -走吧
We’re leaving. -Let’s go!
再等5分钟 -免谈
Five more minutes. -Bullshit.
他知道计划的
He knew the deal.
我们要共进退
Hey, we came together, we fucking leave together!
随便你 命是你自己的 我们走 -没她我不走
Your life. Let’s go. -Not without her!
救你的不是上帝 是我们
God didn’t save your life, we did.
如果你再拿你的生命去冒险
And if you risk your life one more time,
我会在这里杀了你
I will fucking take your life right here.
现在给我起来
Now fucking get up.
起来 走
Get up. Move!
这边
This way.
没事了
It’s all right. I got you.
我们离开这里 来
We’re getting out of here. Come on.
他们在哪里 -他们从园林那个方向离开了
Where are they? -They took off that way into the garden.
他们确定知道怎么走
They must know another way out.
离天亮还有一个小时 走回原路
We got an hour till the daylight. We got to backtrack.
这边
This way.
拉上来 -什么事
Pull up. -What’s wrong?
让我看看 -不 我不想拖慢你们
Lift your foot. -No, I don’t wanna slow you down.
抬起你的脚
Lift your foot.
她不可能这样走下去
She’s not making it like this.
我不想因为我脚伤的关系害你们被抓
I don’t want you to get caught because of me.
歇一歇
Let’s move out.
我觉得一切都是我的错
I feel like all this is my fault.
这是全部人都会犯的错
It’s everybody’s fault.
我只想帮助
I was trying to help.
我已告诉你 现实就是如此
I told you, it’s what is.
我真的不能相信
I don’t wanna believe that.
你觉得他们能找到麦可吗
You think they found Michael?
他们应该能找到他吧
I mean, they probably have found him.
或许吧
Yeah, probably.
走吧
Let’s go.
我的腿 我的腿 痛死了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!