快出去 -他们怎么办
Get out of here! -What about them?
快走 我带他们
Go on! Take them!
或许你对人失去了信任
Maybe you’ve lost your faith in people,
但是你还是很在乎
but you must still be faithful to something.
还是会对某人关心
Still care about something.
缅♥甸♥国家和平和发展委员会 轻步兵第360营
把那个带出去关到猪舍
喂 呼叫乌鸦 请回话 乌鸦
Company leader calling Raven. Come on, Raven.
我是谁 是你造就了我
What am I? You made me this way.
一个天生热血的战士
A full-blooded combat soldier.
你就是不肯结束它
You just don’t turn it off.
说话啊 约翰
Talk to me, Johnny.
你就是不肯结束它
You just don’t turn it off!
结束了 -没有事情会结束
It’s over. -Nothing is over!
什么时候你才能回来呢
When are you gonna come full circle?
我知道你为什么来这 约翰
I know the reasons you’re here, John.
你难道不想看看家乡变成什么样了吗
Aren’t you curious to see how things might’ve changed back home?
你已经造成够多的伤害了
You’ve done enough damage.
除非你与自己妥协
You’re always going to be tearing away at yourself
并回到原点
untli you come to terms with what you are.
否则你将一直被自己的恐惧驱使
Untli you come full circle.
所以你要一直待下去吗
So you’re just going to stay here forever?
约翰 -我要回家
John! -I wanna go home!
约翰·蓝波
John Rambo!
约翰
John?
约翰·蓝波
John Rambo?
我叫 亚瑟·马许
My name is Arthur Marsh,
科罗拉多基♥督♥会的牧师
pastor of the Christ Church of Colorado.
我得和你谈谈 事关紧急
I need to talk with you. It’s very important.
不然我不会在这种天气来访的
I wouldn’t come here like this if it wasn’t.
援助小队离开的那天早上
The morning of the day the group left,
麦可·伯内特 通知了我 他们从这里出发的
Michael Burnett notified me that they were traveling from this location.
出什么事了 -事实上 没人知道
What happened? -No one knows exactly.
他们本该10天前就返回 到现在都没出现
They were supposed to return 1 0 days ago, but they never came back.
我寻求大使♥馆♥的帮助 但他们无能为力
I requested help from the embassy, but they can’t help.
在缅♥甸♥ 在这时机 真的没办法
Not in Burma, and not in time.
你怎知他们还活着
How do you know they’re alive?
因为我们联络上了克伦自♥由♥组织
Because we’ve been in contact with the Karen freedom fighters
他们说知道小队成员被带到哪了
who say they think they know where they were taken.
大使♥馆♥给我一个退役美军的名字
And I was given the name of an ex-military American local from the embassy
说他们一伙在这方面很有经验
who put me in touch with men who say they have experience
在这方面很有经验
in this part of the world.
雇佣兵吧
Mercenaries.
是的
Yes.
我别无选择
I don’t have any other choice.
你知道正确的地点
You know the exact spot. We need you to take these men
我们需要你把这些人带到那里去
to where you let our people off.
他们何时要出发
When are they ready to leave?
由你决定
When you are.
你觉得你不应该帮得上忙吗
Aren’t you gonna say something?
我不明白 -你应该会明白
I don’t understand. -You should.
你的意思是祈祷
You mean a prayer?
不是为我 是为他们
Not for me, for them.

Yes.

Lord,
让我成为你手中的傀儡吧
make me your instrument of peace.
哪里有仇恨 就让我把爱带到那里
Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
哪里有伤害 就让我把宽恕带到那里
Where there is injury, pardon.
哪里有疑问 就让我把信念带到那里
Where there is doubt, faith.
哪里有绝望 就让我把希望带到那里
Where there is despair, hope.
哪里有黑暗 就让我把光明带到那里
Where there is darkness, light.
哪里有悲伤 就让我把喜悦带到那里
Where there is sadness, joy.
当需要安慰时不需费力地寻求安慰
Grant that I may not seek to be consoled as to console,
少求被了解 但求了解人
to be understood as to understand,
少求爱 但求全心付出爱
to be loved as to love,
因为我们得到了 所以我们应该付出
for it is in giving that we receive.
当我们面临死亡我们会在来世重新醒过来
It is in dying that we awake to eternal life.
看看这鬼地方 只有他妈的猴子 才会住在这吧
Look at this fucking place. Only a fucking ape would live here.
我他妈的来这干嘛
What the fuck am I doing here?
嘿 别再讲那些屁话
Hey, knock that shit off.
你不欣赏文艺吗
En-Joo don’t like the arts.
我不欣赏大便啦 -但我欣赏你姐姐 迪亚兹
En-Joo don’t like shit. -I like your sister, Diaz.
她喜欢智障
She got a thing for retards.
那个牧师跟你说了什么
So what did the Reverend say to you?
一些笨蛋走丢了
Some shit about part of his flock going missing.
我说那是
I said to him, “Look, mate.
乱闯缅♥甸♥的结果
“That’s what you get when you go trespassing into fucking Burma.
爱管闲事就是这种下场
“That’s what you get when you go sniffing around other people’s garbage.”
那里的将军们制♥造♥的毒品
You know, those generals in there are making a lot of money.
比地球上任何地方都多
Millions cranking out meth more than any other place on the fucking planet.
唬烂
Bullshit.
赚上百万啊 -白♥痴♥
Millions, moron. -Hell, yeah, man.
不然你以为他们拿什么养军队
How do you think they pay for that shit army?
去他妈的将军 都他妈的是瘾君子
Fucking generals, biggest junkies of all of them.
这很崇高的 路易士
It’s noble, Lewis.
你说什么
You what?
那些手无寸铁地进入战区的人
Those people going in there with no weapons,
只带了书籍和药品 很崇高
just books and meds. It’s noble.
学童
Oi, School Boy.
凭着崇高理想来淌浑水
You stick your noble nose into other people’s business,
下场不是很惨 就是死路一条
you get fucked up or you get dead.
我是为了前妻及三个孩子 才来冒险
The only reason I’m doing this is for an ex-wife and three kids.
以后 我绝不过这种卖♥♥命日子
And after this shit is over,
我可不想还没到达就老死
you can shove that soldiering right up your arse.
嘿 船夫
Oi, boat man. Come on, chop-chop!
早去才能早回啊
The quicker we get there, the quicker we get back.
可恶的传道士
Lousy God-squadders.
他们来这里 滔滔不绝地布道
They come over here spouting all that shit,
还梦想全世界跟他们相亲相爱
and they expect the whole world to work like their fucking neighborhood.
当然不可能
Well, it doesn’t.
所以他们派了个魔鬼
So they send in the devil
来做上帝的工作 不是很讽刺吗
to do God’s work. It’s ironic, isn’t it?
我是不是让你觉得很无聊
Am I boring you, mate?
还是旅程的关系 让你紧张了吗
What, is it… Is it the trip? Has it got you nervous?
你该感谢这次行动
‘Cause, really, you should appreciate the action.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
总比抓蛇强
Got to be better than looking at the arse end of a snake.
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
你是个狠角色是吧
You really are an uptight bastard, aren’t you?
少用怪眼神瞪我了 我见过各种人
You can drop the 1 ,000-yard stare. I’ve seen it all before,
你唬不了我
and I’m not impressed.
他是传统老派的英国SAS特种部队
He’s old school SAS.
第一流的狂热军人
They’re first-rate soldiers, but total egomaniacs.
我们是SBS出身的 我们不这么重手
Now, us SBS boys, we’re not so heavy-handed.
我们喜欢用脑 明白吗
We like to use our brains. You know what I mean?
他们叫我“学童”
They call me School Boy.
这名字从狙击学校开始就跟着我了
The name stuck with me since sniper school.
不管我杀了多少人 我的同伴还是用这名字叫我
And me mates won’t stop calling me it no matter how many people I shoot.
你究竟要拿我们怎样
What do you want from us?
一大一小 在搞笑是吧
One man and a kid. You gotta be fucking joking.
反抗军就这么一点人
This all the rebels they put up?
我不怎么喜欢这地方
I’m not liking it.
我们身在丛林当中 什么都不妙
You’re in a fucking jungle, puss nuts. There’s nothing to like.
你好啊
How you doing?
我叫班恩 他是泰
My name is Myint. This is Tha.
就你们俩 -对
Is this it? -Yes.
这小孩怎么回事 -他是个敏锐的追踪者
What’s up with the kid, man? -He good tracker.
我们不需要狗屁追踪者 是需要向导
We don’t need a tracker. We need a fucking guide.
你知道正确地点吧
You know the exact location, right?
向西10公里朝北 抄捷径只要六公里
Ten kilometers west, two north, six to a walk.
有多少士兵 -大概有一百个
How many soldiers? -Hundred, maybe.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!