和平 这是一个意外
Peace, that’s an accident.
就是这样
It’s what is.
当你被压♥迫♥ 杀人就像是呼吸一样的简单
When you’re pushed, killing is as easy as breathing.
当某个地方停止杀戮 另一个地方却再开始
Then the killing stops in one place and it starts in another,
因为你是为了你的国家去杀戮
but that’s okay ’cause you’re killing for your country.
但它不是你国家的要求 它只是某些高层的意愿
But it ain’t your country who’s asking. It’s a few men up top who want it.
先人开例 后人顺从
Old men start it, young men fight it.
没有赢家 每个人都在过程中死亡
Nobody wins, everybody in the middle dies.
也没有人告诉真♥相♥
And nobody tells the truth.
上帝会再让一切消失
God’s gonna make all that go away?
不要浪费你的生命 我做到了
Don’t waste your life. I did.
回家去吧
Go home.
真的 回去吧
Really. Go home.
你在乎 -什么
You care. -What?
还有些事是你关心的
You care.
如果你不关心 你可以带我们去那边
Because if you didn’t, you would have taken us there,
赚取金钱就算了
taken the money and be done with it.
但是你并没有这么做
But you didn’t do that.
可能
Maybe…
或许你失去了对人的信念
Maybe you’ve lost your faith in people,
但一定还有些事是你相信的
but you must still be faithful to something.
相信我 我害怕
Believe me, I’m scared.
我热爱我的生活 我不想失去它
And I love my life and I don’t want to lose it.
但尝试去拯救生命 并不浪费人生 是吗
But trying to save a life isn’t wasting your life, is it?
你能帮我们吗
Will you help us?
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
像那些如此邪恶的人 终究会输的
As bad as these people are, they will eventually lose.
他们不能一直跟联合阵线对抗
They can’t keep it up against a united front. They can’t.
时间会证明一切的 但同时
I mean, time alone will tell, but in the meantime,
我们必须团结一致
we just have to help hold it together.
前几天 我读了
I mean, just the other day, I read…
抱歉
Excuse me.
莎拉 你要去哪里
Sarah, where are you going?
和他聊聊
To talk to him.
他可能不想被烦
Well, he probably wants his privacy.
麦可 你不该无视他的
Michael, you shouldn’t ignore him.
他帮了我们 -我们已经付他钱了
He’s helping us. -He’s been paid.
他什么都没拿
He didn’t take anything.
再次感谢你 谢谢帮我们 真的 我们所有人都感谢你
Thank you, again, for doing this. Really. From all of us.
这里永远看起来都是一样
It’s like the same view goes on forever.
在这里是如此的空旷
It’s so empty out here.
它只是看起来这样
It just looks that way.
你看 你还没跟我们说你的名字呢
You know, you never told us your name.
约翰 -约翰
John. -John.
在这里住了很久吗 -好久了
Lived here a long time? -Long time.
你从哪来的 -亚利桑纳州的包威市
Where you from? -Bowie, Arizona. Small place.
那边你都做些什么呢
What’d you do there?
主要都是农场养马的
Worked horses, mainly.
为何离开呢 -我被征召去打越战
Why’d you leave? -I got drafted in Nam.
很久了 -已经有好多年了
Long time ago. -Long time ago. Lot of years.
你就一直待下来了
And you just stayed?
一言难尽
It’s complicated.
家里还有亲人吗 -父亲吧 不太清楚
You have family back home? -Father maybe. I don’t know.
难道你不好奇家乡有什么变化吗
Aren’t you curious to see how things might’ve changed back home?
回去也要有个理由
Got to have a reason for that.
你从事什么工作 -老师 第六级
What do you do stateside? -I teach. Sixth grade.
怎么了
What?
现在我终于了解为何你 总是这么多问题
Now I know why you ask so many questions.
还有多远啊 -还要几个小时
Any idea how much longer? -Yeah, just a few more hours.
也许我们应该让这男人有自己的空间了
Maybe we should give the man his space.
我们谈谈时间表 好吗
We should go over the schedule, okay?

Okay.
忙回自己的事情 它可是个好人
We’re engaged. He’s a good man.
那可好
That’s good.
我知道你以为你自己是孤独的 但总有某些东西会推动你
I know you think you live alone out here, but there’s always something pushing you.
怎么回事 他们是谁 -缅♥甸♥的海盗
What is it? Who are they? -Burmese pirates.
都坐下 别出声
Tell everyone to stay down, don’t make a sound.
他们是谁
Who are they? -It’s all right, it’s all right.
安静
Just keep… -Don’t talk!
还有人吗 -或许
Any more of them? -Maybe.
你们想怎么做
What do you wanna do?
继续前进 我们说好的
We should keep going. We made a commitment.
你想要怎么做 -我们是一起的
What do you wanna do? -We’re a group here.
如果他们是要这船
If they wanna vote…
坐下 -如果他们是要钱
Sit down! -If it’s money they want…
安静 头低下
Nobody talks. Heads down.
把头低下 别直视他们
Keep your heads down and nobody look them in the eye,
他们会杀光你们
or they’ll kill you.
你们有灯 快打亮
我要看清楚你们这些笨蛋 快
这一区河域归我们管
你们想通过
我们可以马上干掉你们
你们为何不尊重我们
我尊重你们
我要你们船上的所有财物
你们这些白种笨蛋要去哪里
送药给病人
看这里
那是女人吗
把她带过来
拿走财物 别动她
给我闭嘴
把她带过来
我们会交出钱
还用说 把她带过来
我们会交出全部的钱
可恶
站起来 婊♥子♥
最后一次 把她带过来
否则就杀光你们

No!
你做了什么好事
What did you do?
我们来这是为了停止杀戮的
We came here to help stop the killing!
你凭什么 怎么能
Who are you to…
你算老几 -放开他
Who are you? -Let him go!
他们会强♥奸♥她至死 再砍掉你们的头
They would’ve raped her 50 times, and cut your heads off.
我们回去
We’re going back!
不 我们不能回去
No. No, we shouldn’t go back.
你想干嘛 -不能带我们回去
What are you doing? -Don’t take us back.
这里发生的事很恐怖 -我们就快到了
Look what just happened! -We got through it.
我们明年再回来 -我们就快到了
We’ll come back next year. -We are so close.
麦可 这是你的主意 我们承诺过的
Michael, this was your idea. We made a commitment.
我知道你不会认同我们所为
I know you don’t believe in what we’re doing,
但这就是我们的生活
but it’s our life, our choice.
拜托 求你 约翰
Please. Please, John.
求求你
Please.
你们改变不了任何事的
You’re not going to change anything.
回去坐好
Go sit down.
好了
It’s all right.
我们回程会走陆路
We’ll be taking the overland route on the way back,
你不用等我们
so there’s no need to wait around.
我会呈报这件事
I have to report this.
我知道你觉得自己做的对 但是杀人永远都是不对的
I know you think what you did was right, but taking a life is never right.
我不知道该说些什么
I don’t know what to say.
或许你什么都不必说
Then you shouldn’t say anything, should you?
劳佬村

Hey.
你做了什么
What did you do?
好 好
Good, good.
籍着力量 穿过他的灵魂 进入你的内心
Through his spirit in your inner being.
这样主与信念就能在你的心中长存
So Christ may dwell in your hearts with faith.
我祈祷
And I pray…
你们将与我们一起获得力量
…you may have the power together…
嗯 我试试看 能不能修好
Let me see if I can fix this little problem, okay?
嘿 好啊
Okay.

Hey, you.
拿绷带给我好吗
Hand me one of those bandages?
好的
Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
没事的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!