放她走
Let her go.
什么
What?
放她…
Let her…
-放她走 -放她走
– Let her go. – Let her go.
把他扔到酸里…
“约翰·兰博”
“John Rambo.”
胡安尼托·兰博
Juanito Rambo.
知道吗 胡安尼托
Wanna know something, Juanito?
我和我的客户们根本不在乎这些女孩
These girls mean nothing to me or my customers.
在我的世界里 她们连人都算不上
In my world, they’re nothing. They’re not people.
她们只是…她们只是物品
They’re just… They’re just things.
对我们这样的男人来说她们毫无价值
They have no worth to men like us.
所以我本来不会注意到这个
So I would have not paid attention to this…
注意到她
to her.
但现在不一样了
But now I will.
因为你来这里对她太不利了 混♥蛋♥
Because you coming here has made it very bad for her, cabrón.
我们原本打算训练她 利用她 卖♥♥了她
We would’ve just trained her, used her and sold her.
但现在我们要拿她杀鸡儆猴了
But now we’re gonna make an example of her.
我要放你一条生路
I’m gonna let you live.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
别插嘴 维克多 操
你余生会每天都想着
You’re gonna think about this every fucking day
这件事了
of your fucking life.
直到你再也无法思考的那天 胡安尼托
Until you can’t think anymore, Juanito.
在他和他的小婊♥子♥脸上留下你的记号♥
深一点
起来
Get up.
我来帮你 能站起来吗
Let me help you. Can you stand?
好了 你得站起来 他们会回来的
Okay, you have to get up. They will come back.
放她走
Let her go.
放她走
Let her go.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
亚利桑那州驾驶证
约翰·兰博
这家伙是谁
你们从哪拿到的
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他是谁
现在都不重要了
他正躺在外面的大街上
脸上留下了我的记号♥
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
如果他静养 应该可以愈合
他有严重的脑震荡 应该送往医院
我知道
好的
因为脑震荡 他对噪声和光线都很敏感
过几天应该就能好起来
卡门 你知道我关心你 但这件事太疯狂了
别担心
你醒了
You’re up.
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
卡门·戴尔加多
Carmen Delgado.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
约翰
John.
对了 你的车在车♥库♥里
Your truck is in the garage, by the way.
我是怎么到这来的
How did I get here?
我带你来的
I brought you here.
你都不认识我
You don’t even know me.
我必须要认识你吗
Why do I have to know you?
你遇上了麻烦
You were in trouble.
换做其他人我也会这么做
I don’t know, I would do it for anyone.
你为什么会去那里
Why were you even there?
我是一名独♥立♥记者
I’m an independent journalist.
我当时在跟踪瘦子
I was following El Flaco…
一个贩卖♥♥毒品和妇女的皮条客
a pimp who drugs and sells girls.
我当时看到你在夜店里观察他
I saw you in the club, watching him.
我看到你对他做了什么
I saw what you did to him.
我来这里多久了
How long have I been here?
-四天 -四天
– Four days. – Four days?
天啊
Christ.
你得告诉我
You got to tell me…
带走她的那些人在哪
Where are the men that took her?
他们带走的是谁 你女儿
Who did they take? Your daughter?
对 她在哪
Yeah. Where is she?
他们是谁
Who are they?
维克多·马丁内斯 雨果·马丁内斯
马丁内斯兄弟
The Martínez brothers.
他们抢走了我妹妹
They took my sister.
三年前她被发现吸毒过量而死
They found her dead from an overdose three years ago.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你要告诉我你认为他们在哪
You just got to tell me where you think they are.
不 这样不行的
No, it doesn’t work this way.
他们人太多
There’s too many of them.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy or what?
我没想这些
I’m not thinking about that.
我脑子里全是…
All I can think about is…
她会有多害怕
how scared she must be,
她在经历什么
what she’s going through,
还有你妹妹经历了什么
and what your sister went through.
请你帮帮我
Just help me, please.
没有你我无法成功
I can’t do it without you.
-好 -谢谢你
– Okay. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想要什么
姑娘
有年轻的吗

Go!

我不能 我不能
离开这里
我不能 他们会杀了我的
走 快走
Go! Come on!
该死的
God damn it!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
出去
Get out!
-加布里埃尔 过来 -不
– Gabrielle. Come here. – No!
-不 加布里埃尔 加布里埃尔 -不
– No, Gabrielle! Gabrielle. – No!
我是约翰
It’s John. It’s John.
我是约翰叔叔
It’s Uncle John.
没事的 没事的
It’s all right. It’s all right.
我是你叔叔 你叔叔
It’s your uncle. It’s your uncle.
好了 我们回家
Okay. We’re going home.
我带你回家 你现在安全了
You’re going home. You’re safe now.
没人看到什么吗
我说了让你杀了那个混♥蛋♥
够了 维托
是他干的
只有那个老混♥蛋♥会为了一个破相的婊♥子♥回来
我们会找到他然后杀了他
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我才不在乎他
这是你惹的乱子
你到底想怎样
下次照我说的做 兄弟
我们走
回去干活
你回来了
You came back.
我会带你回去 带你回家
We’re gonna get you back, get you back home.
-对不起 -不
– I’m sorry. – No.
你没做错什么 什么都没做错
You didn’t do anything. You didn’t do anything at all.
我们回家 一切都会好的
We’re gonna go home, and everything’s gonna be good.
会没事的
It’s gonna be all right.

Okay.
我帮你拿回了这个
I got this back for you.
加布里埃尔 你不能闭上眼睛
Gabrielle, I need you to keep your eyes open.
别闭眼
Keep your eyes open.
我们聊点什么
Let’s talk about something.
我记得你骑马骑得很好
I remember you were a great rider.
每次活动 每次比赛
Every event you were in, every competition,
你都能赢
you’d win everything.
我记得你那时才十一岁
I remember you were just about 11 years old.
你一天赢了五场 真的很了不起
You won five events in one day. That’s really something.
加布里埃尔 别闭眼
Gabrielle, stay with me.
你能行的 我们很快就到家了
You can do it. We’re gonna be home soon.
我会照顾好你
I’ll take care of you.
你还有漫长的人生
You got so much life left.
你还有许多要做的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!