First of all, I wish you to radio your headquarters,
但首先我想联络你的基地
and say that you have been captured
说你被捕了
and condemned for espionage activities
罪名是进行间谍活动
and that no such criminal agression should be attempted in the future!
而且未来不可有同样的事发生
Or they will meet with the same fate as yours.
因为他们会遭遇与你相同的命运
Fuck you!
去你的
You wish to test your strength…Good. Good!
你想充英雄 很好
Yushin!
用刑
Comrade, here is something that might be of interest to you:
同志 有件东西你可能会有兴趣
a transcript of the conversation between your helicopter pilot and his commander we intercepted.
这是你们直升机对基地指挥官的对话
“Dragonfly”… “Wolf’s Den”…
恐龙号♥ 呼叫狼儿
colorful names!
名字真富色彩
Here we are:
好了
“We have them in sight”.
我们看到他们了
And the reply:
回答是
“Abort the operation immediately.”
马上停止行动
“This is a recall. Confirm. Over. ”
这是撤消命令
It seems you were abandoned by direct command.
你好像被遗弃了
And these are the people you protect…with your pain!
这些人就是你用痛苦来保护的人
You may scream.
你可以大叫
There is no shame.
没什可耻的
You are strong…Very strong!
你很强壮 非常强壮
The strongest so far.
目前是如此
But you’re nearly dead! Poor waif.
你过一会你就会死了
Make the radio call.
向基地通讯
To talk, to obey would be so much easier.
这样简单多了
Yushin has a memento for you of this occasion!
亚欣要给你一些纪念
Put it in his eye.
插入他的眼里
If your own life means nothing to you
你的生命可能不算什么
then perhaps his does.
但他的就不同了
Don’t tell them anything!
什么都不要说
You will talk.
你会说的
Yes?
说啊
Don’t do it!
不要那么作
Do it!
说啊!
Now!
快说
Two-two-O-five-six…
22056…
Lone Wolf, receive.
狼穴 听到了吗?
This is Lone Wolf, two-two-O-five-six
这里是一匹狼 22056
Lone Wolf, this is Wolf’s Den.
一匹狼 这里是狼穴
Transmit location and status. Over.
我们收到了
What is it?
是什么?
It’s Rambo, Sir.
是蓝波 长官
We read you, Lone Wolf. What is your position? Over.
我们收到了 你的位置在那儿
I say again: What is your position? Over.
我在说一次你的位置在那儿?
Your friend dies if you do not answer.
如你不回答 你的朋友死定了
Johnny, this is Trautman. Where the hell are you?
约翰 我是翰特 你在那?
John, come in!
约翰 快回答
Murdock?
摩道?
He’s here.
他在这里
Rambo, this is Murdock, we’re glad you’re alive!
蓝波 我是摩道 真高兴你活着
Where are you?
你在那里
Give us your position, and we’ll come to pick you up.
把位置告诉我们 我们去救你
Murdock…
摩道
I’m comin’ to get you!
我要去找你
This way.
这边
We safe for now.
我们目前安全了
You look like hell, Rambo.
你看来真可怕 蓝波
Tough night.
那不重要
Maybe need this.
或许你会需要这个
You hurt bad. It’s alright.
你受伤了-没事
Listen…
听着
What you did back there…
你所作的
…I won’t forget it.
我不会忘记的
Thanks.
谢谢
What you do now?
我们现在该怎么办?
Try to get across to Thailand?
尝试到泰国去?
Yeah.Then go America?
然后去美国
You take me with you?
你会带我去吗?
You take me?
你会吗?
I think you make good choice.
我认为你的选择是对的
We go? Let’s go.
我们走了吧!
You alright?
你还好吗
Rambo
蓝波…
You
你…
…not…forget…me.
不会忘了我吧!
No.
我不会的
I want the rescue team ready to go in one hour.
我要援救小组在一小时候出发
You’re risking your career,
你在拿你的安全
your reputation, and even your family’s security!
你的事业及你的家人冒险
Do you honestly think any one man’s worth all that?
你真的认为一个人值得付出吗?
I’m getting you a direct order to withdraw from this project.
我要命令你撤退
Do I get the rescue team
你是要给我援助小组
or do I go over your head?
还是要我自行行动
You don’t seem to understand something:
有件事你似乎不明白这坪我负责
I’m in charge here. You’re just a tool.We’re the machine.
你只是工具或是机器
I want him placed under arrest. He’s not to leave the base.
我要逮捕你 不准你离开这坪
He never had a chance, did he?
他从来没有过机会对不?
Like you said, Colonel:
就像你所说的 中校!
he went home.
他回家去了
Yeah! Over here!
这里
Get back!
赶快
C’mon! Go to the chopper! Move, move!Go to the chopper! Go to the chopper!
搭直升机
Move!

Go to the chopper!
搭飞机
That’s it!
对了
Move, move, move!

Hold on!
抓住
C’mon! Move it, move it!
快搭上去
Move, move, move, move!
快快
A man at the gun!
要走了
You guys made it!
干了
Chopper on our tail!
是敌机
Hang on!Hold on!
要走了 抓稳
Fire in the tail!
朝尾部开火
Lone Wolf calling Wolf’s Den. Over.Lone Wolf calling Wolf’s Den. Over.
野狼呼叫狼基地
Wolf’s Den, this is Lone wolf, do you read?
狼基地 我是一匹狼你收到吗
Wolf’s den, this is Lone Wolf, over.
我是野狼 你们收到吗
Yes, we hear you, Lone Wolf. Over.
是 我们收到了 一匹野狼
Prepare for emergency landing.
我请求降落
Arriving with American POWs.
来到的是美国战俘
You heard!Prepare for arriving POWs! Let’s move!
你们听见了 快去迎接
Glad you made it!
真高兴你成功了
Rambo, I don’t make the orders.
蓝波 我不是下令的人
I take’em, just like you.
我跟你一样也是服从命令
I swear to God I didn’t know it was supposed to happen like this.
我对天发誓 不知会演变成如此
It was just supposed to be another assignment.
我只是接受另一项任务
Mission…
任务
…accomplished!
己完成了
You know there’s more men out there.
你从一开始就知道了
You know where they are.
你知道那地方的…
Find’em……or I’ll find you!
找回他们了 否则我会再找你
John!Where are you going?
约翰 你去那里了
I don’t know.
我不知道
You’ll get a second Medal of Honor for this.
我想你应该为此而得到几个奖励
They should give it to them.They deserve it more.
该给他们 他们才更该得
You can’t keep running,
不能再关你
John. You’re free now.
约翰 你现在自♥由♥了
Come back with us.
回我们这里
Back to what?
回到哪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!