You have clearance.
可以走了
Minus one hour to extraction.
一小时要完成行动
I hope for his sake we’re not just wasting fuel…
希望不会浪费燃料
Let’s get moving!
我们走吧!
A good thing you came when you did.
还好你来了
Why is that?
怎么说
They move us around a lot, to harvest crops.
那探索经常移♥动♥
Only been there a week.
我在那里才一星期
When was the last time you were in that camp?
就是你在集中营的时候
A year…yeah.
是的 一年前
What year is it, anyway?
今年是几年
1985.
一九八五年
Camp supposed to be empty.
集中营应该是没人的
Yeah, supposed to be…
应该是
Come on!
来
L.Z. two klicks up river.
他们很快会沿河追来的
What has happened?
这是怎么回事
We’ve been sold out.
你们被出♥卖♥♥♥了
You bastard!
混♥蛋♥
All right, jump!
快走
I fight!
我要和他们打
Jump! Go on!
快走
The gunboat!
快冲过来了
Jump!
约翰!
You made it, Rambo!
我们成功了 蓝波
C’mon! You take this. We go on from here.
好了 我们要继续走
It better I stay to end.
我要留到最后
This is the end.
这是最后了
Go on, let’s go!
我们走
Rambo!
蓝波
You not expendable.
你不是牺牲品
Colonel, 3 minutes.
中校 还有三分钟
That’s Rambo!
那是蓝波
Christ, he’s found one!
天啊!他找到了
Relay the command.Rambo’s found one of ours!
司令部 蓝波找到我们的人了
Mr Murdock, Dragonfly reports that ground crew
恐龙号♥地勤人员报告
has what appears to be an American POW with them.
找到一个美军战俘
What did you say???
你说什么?
They’ve got one of ours!
他找到我们的人了
Hey! Yeah! Yeah! This station is now on Condition Bravo. Harrison, Meyers, Goodell, out!
他老给我们找麻烦
Everybody out!
电讯留下 其他的人出去
Come on, move!
快走
Go to your COMINT priority frequency!
这是优先紧急事件
Gimme the mike!
把麦克风给我
Dragonfly, this is Coach 1. This is an Alpha-Kilo-Victor command priority.
恐龙号♥这里是教练一号♥有命令
I want you to abort the mission immediately!
我要你立刻停止执行命令
I say again, this is a recall. Confirm. Over.
我再说一次 撤回命令
Say it again, coach 1, say it again.
再说一次 教练一号♥
I’m tellin’ you to abort!
我要你中止行动
Colonel!I’ve been ordered to abort before pick-up!
中校 我们奉命在接人以前中止行动
Murdock, Murdock, for Christ sake, we’ve got ’em in sight!
雷达 我们正看到他们
Murdock, do you read?
你听到了吗?
We’re going down!
我们要下去
You’re not going anywhere.
你那儿也不去
You goddamned mercenaries!
你们这些该死的佣兵
There’s men down there! OUR men!
下面有人是我们的人
No, your men.
不!是你的人
Don’t be a hero.
不要充英雄
Colonel!
中校
Don’t leave!
下来
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Do you know what the hell you’ve done?
你知道你作了什么吗?
Don’t act so innocent, Colonel!You had your suspicions
别一副无辜的样子你早就怀疑
and if you suspected then, you’re sort of an accessory, aren’t you?
如果如此 你也算是共犯
Don’t ever count me with you and your scum!
我从未相信过你 太保
It was a lie, wasn’t it?
他还活着 对不?
Juste like the whole damn war. It was a lie!
就像那该死的战争 他还活着
What are you talkin’ about?
你在说什么?
That camp was supposed to be empty.
那集中营应该是没人的
Rambo goes in, a decorated Vet,
蓝波进去 这是个装饰
he finds no POWs, the Congress buys it, case closed.
他如没找到 国会就会相信
And if he happens to get caught
若他被抓住
no one knows he’s alive except
除了你没人知道他还活着
you and your computers, and you can reprogram that, can’t you?
你就可把这件事抹杀了对不?
Who the hell do you think you’re talkin’ to, Trautman?
你以为你在对谁说话?队长
who’s tryin’ to cover his ass.
一个腐♥败♥的官僚 他想掩饰臭事
No, not just mine,Trautman! We’re talkin’ about the nation’s!
不光是我的问题 这是国家事
Besides, it was your hero’s fault.Now if your warrior had gone in,and done what the hell he was supposed to do,
况且你的战士应该是去作什么的
we’d be out of this clean and simple!He was just supposed to take pictures.
很简单 他应该去拍照的
And if those pictures showed something,
如果那照片上有些什么?
they would have been…lost, wouldn’t they?
是否也会被毁掉
you understand what this is all about.
我想你还是不了解这是怎回事
The same as it always is: money.
我知道是为了什么 是为了钱
In ’72, we were supposed to pay the Cong 4.5 billion in war reparations.
在七二年我们应该赔偿五千万战事修复
We reneged, they kept the POWs.
我们不同意他们就扣留了美军
And you’re doing the same thing all over again.
你又在重覆那件事
What the hell would you do, Trautman?
那你会怎么作?
Pay blackmail money to ransom our own men,
拿贿赂去赎自己的人
and finance the war effort against our allies?
财力支援战力来对抗同盟
What if some burnt-out POW shows up on the 6 o’clock news?
如果一个战俘突然在六点新闻出臭
What you wanna do?Start the war all over again?
你要怎么办?再引起一场战争
you wanna bomb Hanoi,wanna everybody screaming
你要报仇而大家高喊着
for armed invasion?
威力进犯?
You think civilians are gonna get up on the floor of the United States Senate,
你以为会有参议员像从前一样
and ask for billions of dollars
要求数十亿元
for a couple of forgotten ghosts?
就为了几个遗忘的鬼魂?
Men, goddamn it! Men who fought for their country!
是人 天杀的 是为国家而战的人
That’s enough!
够了
Trautman…I’m gonna forget this conversation ever took place.
我想把这次谈话给忘了
You bastard!
你这混♥蛋♥
And if I were you, I’d never make the mistake of bringing this subject up again!
若我是你我不会再回去救他们
You’re the one who’s making the mistake.
犯错的是你
Yeah? What mistake?
是吗?什么错误
Rambo.
蓝波
Damned Russian bastards!
该死的苏俄混♥蛋♥
He’s dead now.
他死定了
Bring him up!The knife!
把他带上来
These people are so vulgar in their methods.
这些人真野蛮
They lack compassion.
他们没有同情心
I’m Lieutenant-Colonel Podovski.
我是克洛诺波多夫斯基中尉
I do not know who you are yet,but I will!
我还不知道你是谁但我会知道
Take him and clean him up.
把他清洗一下
That’s all.
没事了
Thank you, Captain Vinh.
谢谢你 维特队长
Leave one guard, please.
请留下一个卫兵
I see you are no stranger to pain.
我看你对痛苦还蛮习惯的
Perhaps you have been among my Vietnamese comrades before?
或许你过去是我的越南同志
No answer?
没有回答
Do you wish to give your name?
你要报名字吗?
What possible harm can that cause?
那会有什损失?
Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence.
我可以用一些替代者交换情报员
What you must understand is that we have to interrogate you.
但你一定了解我们必须审问你
To Sergeant Yushin here,
对这里的某些人来说
you’re piece of meat,a laboratory experiment.
你只是实验的材料
But to me, you are a comrade, similar to myself,
但我们 你也是同志和我一样
just opposed by an act of fate.
我刚被命运所阻止了
I know you were trying to facilitate the release of war criminals held
我知道你想救出战俘
by this Republic. I can appreciate this.
这点我很了解
But this incident, your capture, is……embarrassing.
但你被捕却是很难看的
We must have explanation.
你一定有解释