Let’s keep those hammers working.
快点工作
Rambo!
蓝波
Let’s go.
过来吧!
How are you, Johnny?
你好吗?强尼
Good.
很好
That’s all.
没事了
John, I’m sorry they sent you to such a hellhole.
强尼 很抱歉让你受这种苦
I’ve seen worse.
我了解
Yeah, you have, haven’t you…
你己受够了是吗?
John, I told you that I’d help you when I could.
强尼 我告诉过你 我会帮你的
Are you interested?
你很特别
You can’t possibly wanna stay here for another five years.
你绝不能在未来的五年还待在这
In here at least, I know where I stand.
至少我知道站在那里
Just hear me out first.
先听我说
A covert operation is being geared up in the Far East.
在这儿有一项任务展开
Your name was dug out of computer as one of three most able to complete the mission.
你的名字是电脑选中的三人之一
Mission?
什么任务?
Recon for POWs in Nam.
再前往越南搜索被俘的人员
Why now? Why me?
为何现在 为何要我去
The prison camp you escaped from in ’71 is the target area.
从俘虏营中逃出来的人员
Nobody knows that terrain better than you do.
只有你知道俘虏营所在
The risk factor is very high.
危险性非常高
You’d be temporarily reinstated in the Forces,and if the mission’s successful
你将暂调军部 等任务成功
there may be a presidential pardon.
总统也许会大赦
You interested?
你有兴趣吗?
Yeah.
是的
Good…good. .
很好
I’ll get the necessary clearance
我去安排一下
The next time we meet,it will be in Thailand with the Special Ops designate who runs the operation.
下次我们见面时 将是在泰国作战总部
Yes, Sir.
是的
All clear? Yes.
明白了吗 -是
John, I want you to know that
强尼 我要你知道
I did what I could to keep you outta here.
我是要救你出来的
I know.
我知道
Yeah.Sir?
长官
Do we get to win this time?
这次会赢吗?
This time, it’s up to you…
这次看你的
That’ll be all.
没事了
How you doin’, Rambo? I’m Ericson.
你好吗?蓝波
Why don’t we make it over to the hangar?
何不去那里
You’re the chosen one, huh?
你还是入选者是吗?
You made a helluva rep’ for yourself in Nam!
你可是使自己够出名了
Anyway, I’m glad to be workin’ with you.
总之 我很高兴与你共事
This place may not be heaven,
这里虽不是天堂
but at least you’re out of the joint!
但至少可使你愉快的
He’s here.
他来了
Morning, John. Sir.
午安 强尼
This is Marshal Murdock.
这位是摩道少将
He’s in charge of Special Operations from Wahington.
他是华盛顿派来指挥这任务的
Thank you, Colonel.
谢谢你 中校
Rambo, been looking forward to meeting you.
蓝波 我正在等你
How was your trip? No problems?
旅途如何?没问题吧!
No.
还好
Except for the damned heat, right?
当然这里天气很热
Never felt anything like it!
我不喜欢
Come on in, let’s get down to business!
进来 我们谈正事吧!
I was glancing over your files.
我看过你的资料
Makes some pretty interesting reading!
真是很有趣
Rambo, John J., born 7.6.47,
蓝波约翰生于47年
Bowie, Arizona, of Indian-German descent.
是亚利桑那印第安与德国人混血
That’s a helluva combination!
真复杂
Joined the army 8.6.6♥4♥,
在6♥4♥年加入陆军
accepted special forces,
入特种作战部队
specialization: light weapons.
特长:轻武器
Cross-trained as medic. Helicopter and language qualified.
曾受医疗训练 有医疗士资格
59 confirmed kills, 2 silver stars, 4 bronze, 4 Purple Hearts,
因为单独力杀59名敌人
distinguished service cross, and Medal of Honor.
获得勋章一枚
You got around, didn’t ya?
你很出风头对不对?
that there’s almost 2.500 Americans
蓝波 你可能知道还有一千五百
still Missing In Action
美国人
in South-East Asia.
在越南失踪
Most of these boys are presumed killed,
大部分己战死的 家庭会死心
but to the legal families,Congress and lots of Americans, it’s still a very emotional issue.
但仍有许多美国家庭抱着希望
Gimme something cold, please!
有没有什冰凉的
Rambo, you certainly don’t know as much about me as I do you.
蓝波 你可能不太了解我
I’ve honched with the 2nd Battalion,
我在66年带过海军陆战队
3rd Marines, in Kon Tum in ’66.
第二步兵营
I lost a lot of good men
我损失了不少的好人手
so I know what you and every vet feels now.
因此 我知道你们的感受
Maybe the government didn’t care
也许政♥府♥没照料到
maybe certain segments of the population didn’t care,
也许大众不关心
but my committee cares.
但是我会在意的
So what his commitee needs is exclusive proof that Americans are being held.
因此大家要知道他们是否健康
Once done, rest sure we’ll get ’em back.
首先 我们要把他们救回来
Now, if there’s any of our men at this POW target camp,
这是我方人员去俘虏营四周
you’ll confirm their presence by taking photographs.
摄到的地图照片
Photographs?
照片
Just photographs.
只有照片 任何情况下
Under no circumstances are you to engage the enemy.
不能跟敌人交手
I’m supposed to leave’em there?
不是要救他们回来吗?
I repeat: do not engage the enemy.
我重覆一次 别跟敌人交手
Phase 2, Delta Force assault team led by Colonel Trautman will handle the extraction.
救出行动要由翰特中校来处理
Okay?
好吗?
Anyway, I’d just like to say that I feel with your participation,
总之以你的作战经验
this mission has a better than average chance
我相信成功率是很高的
to succeed where others have failed.
最好还是冒个险看你是否能完成
I’ll meet you both in the operations center in one hour.
我一小时候在指挥部见你们
From Thailand, across Laos, into the mountains of Vietnam, to the drop zone.
泰国金兰湾起飞在越南山区着陆
You’ll be flying a ceiling of 250 feet when you bail out.
你要从250尺高空上跳下
Think you can handle it?
你会处理吗?
I’ll try.
当然
Since you’re going in solo,
你单身前往
you’ll have to rely on more equipment than you ever used before.
必须依赖很多你从未用过的设备
And use it!What I’m sayin’ is don’t try the blood-and-guts routine.
去用吧!我说的是不要好斗
Let technology do most of the work.
用点知识来作战
John, I want you to try to forget the war.Remember the mission.
约翰 我要你记住任务重于战争
The old Vietnam’s dead.
你己在越南死去了
Sir, I’m alive, it’s still alive, ain’t it?
长官 我是个活人且仍然活着
You may find this hard to believe, but all this is for you!
你也许不相信 但这一切都为你
Besides modern computer devices you can see here,
这是个萤幕
you’ll be issued every other modern piece of equipment we have to ensure your safety.
这是确保你安危的设备
Rambo, you can feel totally safe
蓝波 你会很安全的
because we have the most advanced weapons in the world available to us.
因为我们有最精良的武器
I’ve always believed that the mind’s the best weapon.
最具威力的武器是头脑
Times change.
时代变了
For some people.
对某人而言
Don’t let me interrupt you, Colonel.
别因我而打断了 中校
Upon insertion, call in to base camp on Transat.
本部是由卫星传送资料
Then proceed to Point Hawk September to rendezvous with the ground contact:
然后由地面人员接收
indigenous agent Co Bao.
这就是由你接收
Is he listening?
他怎么了?
Indigenous agent Co Bao.
是由你接收
Colonel!
中校
Are you sure he’s still not unbalanced from the war?
你确定他脑筋正常吗?
We can’t afford to have him involved in this mission,he might crack under the pressure in that hell!
这次任务有如下地狱般的压力
Pressure?Let me just say that Rambo is the best combat vet I’ve ever seen.
蓝波是我看过最好的战争人员
A pure fighting machine with only a desire to win a war that someone else lost.
不只有战争武器
If winning means he has to die
如果要他死 他会死
he’ll die. No fear, no regrets.
没有任何恐惧 没有后悔
And…one more thing:What you choose to call “Hell”,
还有 对你们有如下地狱