Come!

Give me the boy
把孩子给我
Who is the terrorist?
这个家伙是谁
What makes you so valuable to him?
你和他有什么关系
This bastard tried to destroy me tonight
这王八蛋今晚想毁了我
But he failed! At sunrise,I’ll hunt him down
但他失败了 太阳升起前我会抓到他
and have his skin hang on the wall!
把他的皮剥了挂在墙上
You don’t have to hunt him
你不必去抓他
What?
什么
He’ll find you
他会来找你
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
One man against thirty commandos?
一对三十?
Who do you think this man is?
你以为他是谁
God?
神吗
No. God would have mercy. He won’t
神大慈大悲 他更厉害
It’s alright,nobody’s here
没事了 这儿没人了
All right. This will hoId a while
好 可以歇一下了
What’s the fastest way out of here?
哪条路能最快离开这里
Northwest, There is trail between mountains
西北方有条山径
about 3 kilometers from here
离这里三公里远
The trail is very difficult
山径很难走
You take the boy and go
你带男孩走
I want to stay
我要留下
You can’t
不行
You cannot go back there
你不能再回去
We must all go to Pakistan
我们必须一起去巴基斯坦
I’ve got to go back
不 我必须回去
I know he’s your friend,but you cannot do this
我知他是你的朋友 但你不能这么做
You both will die,for what?
你俩都会死 值得吗
Come with us
跟我们走
Just do what I say
照我的话做
Give me your gun
枪给我
Alright,let’s go
好 走吧
Come on

I see you again?
我能再见你吗
Sure
当然
Come on,move!
快点 走
Come on!

Can you fly that thing?
你会开那个吗
Let’s find out
试试看
Let’s go!
我们走
Hurry! Hurry!Get on board!
快点 快点 上去
Hold on!
抓紧
Over there!
那边
There!
那边
Hold on!
抓紧
Get up!
上来
Take my hand!
抓我的手
We’re going down!
我们要降落了
Hold on!
抓紧
Get out of here!
快出去
It’s going to blow!
要爆♥炸♥了
Take what you can,John!
尽量多拿点 约翰
Come on! Move it! Move it!
快点 快点
Go on!
别停
We’ve got to get to the border
我们必须去边界
We’ll stay here
我们就待在这
We know where to go
我们知道该去哪
Which direction,John?
哪个方向 约翰
Northeast
东北方
Hold it,John
等等 约翰
I’ve got to rest a minute
我必需休息一下
How’s the wound?
伤口如何
You taught us to ignore pain,didn’t you?
你教我们别理会痛楚 不是吗
Is it working?
有用吗
Not really
不尽然
Don’t take it personally
不是针对你
Thanks
谢了
You go on ahead and see if you can get a cover
你先走 看能否找到掩护
Ok!

John!
约翰
John!
约翰
That was close,John,how are you?
好险 约翰 你还好吗
Well-done
干的好
We don’t want to make it easy for them. We better split up
我们最好分头行事 给他们点厉害
I’m sorry I got you into this
抱歉把你牵入进此事
No,you’re not
你没有
Are you listening?
你听得见吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Your worst nightmare
你的恶梦
That’s good timing
时间抓的真准
What are friends for?
不然你以为朋友用来干啥
You get back to the hole. I’ll cover you and see if there’s any left
你回到洞里 我掩护你 看看还有没有人
John!
约翰
Across the valley is the border
过了山谷就是边境
We did it,John
我们成功了 约翰
Yeah

Wait
等等
What the hell is that?
那是什么
The son of a bitch
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Do not try to retreat
不要企图逃跑
You cannot escape
你们逃不掉的
We won’t attack if you do not run
你们不跑 我们就不会攻击
We don’t want to hurt you
我们不想伤害你们
Somehow I don’t believe him
不知怎的 我不相信他
I order you to come forward
我命令你们向前
You will receive a fair trial
你们会接受公平的审判
Drop you weapons. And remain where you are
放下武器 待在原地
You got any ideas?
想到办法了吗
Drop your weapons
放下武器
Surrounding them is out
包围他们
Hell of a time for humor,John
你真会挑时间幽默 约翰
Drop the weapons. Now!
放下武器 马上
You have no chance to escape!
你们没有逃走的机会
Come forward
向前走
I wish to take you back alive
我也想活捉你们
This is your last warning
这是最后警告
The choice is yours
你们自己选择
What do you say?
你说如何 约翰
Fuck them!
干掉他们
If we’re going,I wish we’d taken that bastard with us
要死 也要带那王八蛋一起死
What is that?
那是什么
It’s the rebels
是起义军队
Come on!
走吧
John,get out of there!
约翰 快离开
John!
约翰
You sure you don’t want to stay?
你真的不打算留下来吗
You fight good for a tourist
以一名观光客来说 你很会打仗
Maybe next time
也许下次吧
You want this back?
你要拿回这个吗
No. You keep it
不 你留着
Can you not stay?
你不能留下吗
I’ve got to go
我必需走
Goodbye
再见
Hard to believe,John
难以置信
What’s that,sir?
怎么了 长官
I hate to admit it,but the truth is,
我很不愿承认 但老实说
I think we’re getting soft
我觉得我们开始害怕了
Maybe just a little,sir
也许只是一点点 长官
Just a little
只有一点点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!