And there’s no true death for a Mujahedeen
默斯汀战士是打不死的
because we have taken our last rites
因为我们己发过毒誓
We consider ourselves dead already
视死如归
To us, death for our land and God is an honor
于我们 为土地和神灵而忘是荣誉
So,my friend
所以 朋友
What we must do
我们所要做的是
is to stop this killing of our women and children
保护我们的妻儿
If getting this man free,
若能救出那人
so he can return to the free world
让他回到自♥由♥世界
and tell what happens here is necessary
告诉别人这里发生的事情
then of course,we will heIp
我们当然会帮忙
Leave us now
离开吧
So we may speak among ourseIves
让我们自己商量
and find the best way to free this man
救出那人的最佳方法
Thank you
谢谢你
We thank you
我们感谢你
Don’t worry.They will decide soon
放心 他们很快会有决定
Got to get in tonight
今晚必须进去
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
This boy is very hard inside
这小孩非常坚强
His parents were killed last year
他父母去年被杀
His brother died in the fort where the American is
他哥哥死在那美国人被关押的地方
He looks like a boy,but he fights like a man
他虽是小孩 却如男子汉般战斗
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Rambo
蓝波
Where are you from?
你从哪里来
Arizona
亚历桑纳
Arizona?How much days’ walk?
亚历桑纳? 要走几天路?
About two years
约两年
Are you a soldier?
你是军人吗
No more
曾经是
I am a soldier.Are you ready to fight?
我是军人 你准备好战斗了吗
No
没有
Are you scared?
你怕吗
What is this?
这是什么
It’s a knife
是刀
Can I see this? Sure
能看看吗 当然可以
Very good. Can I have it?
很棒 能给我吗
No.
不能
What is this?
这是什么
You want everything.This is for luck
你什么都想要 这会带来好运
What is luck?
什么是好运
Luck is…
好运是…
Can I have it? I need luck
能给我吗 我需要运气
So do I
我也需要
Look at this child,
这小孩
aIways like this
他总是这样
Look there,it’s a national sport
看那 国民♥运♥动
Old insane game. Maybe 3000 years old
又老又蠢的游戏 也许有三千年历史了
Look,They never stop playing it
看啊 他们总玩那个
War,not war,they don’t mind
打不打仗 他们不在乎
You like it?
喜欢吗
I’ll take football
我宁愿打橄榄球
Football? What’s football?
橄榄球 什么是橄榄球
You play with your foot?
用脚玩吗
Not really
不完全是
Come on. Come on. Let’s go
来 我们走吧
Hey,American!
美国人
What are they saying?
他们说什么
They want you to try
他们想你也去
It’s a way to welcome you to go with ’em.
这是欢迎你的方式
If you want to try,go ahead
想玩就去吧
But I’m not responsibIe for it
但出什么事 我可不负责
I’ll try
我试试
Yes?
是吗
What are the rules?
规则是什么
you have take the sheep once a round
你带着羊绕一圈
and then throw it in the circle
然后丢在圈中
Why?
为什么
Because there is a circle there
因为那边有个圈
That’s it?
就这样吗
That’s it. Very simple
就这样 很简单
Like football
像橄榄球
God must love crazy people
神一定很喜欢傻子
Why?
为什么
He makes so many of them
要不他也不会造那么多出来
Take cover! Take cover!
找掩护 找掩护
Now you see how it is here
现在你看到了
Somewhere in war,there’s supposed to be honor
战斗本该是为荣誉而为
Where is the honor here? Where?
可荣誉呢 在哪呢
We are taking the survivors to the border. Are you coming?
我们带幸存者去边境 你来吗
I’m going to the fort
我要去军营
Have you not seen enough death?
你见到的死亡还不够吗
Go,go while you can
走吧 趁还可以 离开吧
This is not your war
这不是你的战争
It is now
现在是了
So be it
就好吧
You are a good friend
你是我们的好朋友
I stay. I will show you the way
我留下 我给你带路
I will go,too
我也去
No. You go with them
不 你和他们走
I will not.They kill all my family. I want to fight
不 他们杀光我全家 我要作战
Not with me
和我一起不行
You go
你走
Come on
去呀
Why must you do this?
你为什么一定要这样做
Because he’d do it for me
因为他也会为我这样做
Have you decided to talk?
你决定要招了吗
No?
还是不吗
Very well
非常好
Soon you will be my guest down the hall
很快你将成为阎王爷的座上客
Come on
来吧
Go back!
回去
No

Go back!
回去
Go on

Stay here. Stay back
待在这里 留在后面
I know this place.You need me
我熟悉这个地方 你需要我
I don’t need you dead.Go back! Understand?
我不需要你死 回去 明白吗
The American
美国人
CoIonel? CoIonel? CoIonel?
上校 上校 上校
John,how the hell did you get in here?
约翰 你怎么进来的
Can you move?
你能走吗
You’re damn right,I can
当然可以
Let’s go
我们走
John,behind you!
约翰 小心身后
Go!

John! Get out! Get the hell out of here!
约翰 离开这里 快离开
Go on!
快走
Over here!
这边
Come on!

Help me!
帮我
Take him
带他走
Come on!
跟上
Give me the boy
把孩子给我
Hurry!
快点
Come on!
过来
OK

Take the kid
带着孩子
Get down!
跳下去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!