这份报告披露了从未被了解的情况
…something they had never seen, which liberated a yellow,
有关恐怖的暴♥力♥情况
very pungent and acrid vapor.
在缅♥甸♥ 态度强硬的军政♥府♥
The actions of the hard-line mliitary regime
国际社会对其强硬政♥权♥行径的担忧 与日俱增
are the cause of increasing international concern.
该政♥权♥为自己所作予以辩护
The regime crushes all dissent.
缅♥甸♥西部的一些族群正被镇♥压♥
Ethnic groups are being oppressed in the east of the country,
外国记者很少能够进入此地采访
and foreign journalists are rarely…
据称 缅♥甸♥使用了早期化学武器
…claim tonight that some form of chemical weapon
施行灭绝平民百姓
has been used in Burma by mliitary rulers…
引起了大众的不满情绪
…has led to the national uprising.
几千人在街上被屠♥杀♥
Thousands took to the streets and thousands were killed…
许多和平抗♥议♥的僧侣被杀害
In Burma, many peaceful protesting monks have been killed,
不是被活埋就是被淹死
some burned alive, and others drowned.
外国新闻工作者也不幸遇害
Foreign journalists have been shot and killed.
无数村庄被摧毁
As thousands of villages have been destroyed,
强♥奸♥和私刑每天在发生
rape and torture are a daliy occurrence.
缅♥甸♥埋的地雷数量全球第一
In Burma, there are more land mines than anywhere in the world.
年轻人被殴打并强行征召入伍
Young men are beaten and forced into the army,
许多人只有十二岁
many as young as 12 years old.
斩首随处可见
Beheadings and mutliations are commonplace.
克伦族人♥大♥多顺从
The Karen people, comprised mostly of poor Christian farmers,
贫穷的农民基♥督♥教♥徒♥刻意被处决
have been singled out for extermination.
缅♥甸♥军政♥府♥觊觎
The ruling mliitary government
克伦族的自然资源已久
wants the abundant natural resources on Karen land.
缅♥甸♥政♥府♥军针对克伦族的血腥行动
The bloody Burmese mliitary campaign against the Karen people
持续了几乎60年
has been going on for almost 60 years,
是世界上最长的内战
the longest running civli war in the world.
第 一 滴 血 Ⅳ
你看 这两条蛇 他们是暹罗眼镜蛇或普通眼镜蛇
Two snake that you see, they are Siamese cobra or common cobra.
泰国 美索镇
他们不是眼镜蛇王或射毒眼镜蛇
He is not king cobra and not spitting cobra.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你去哪里了
袋子给他
我们还需要一只蟒蛇 你去抓来
眼镜蛇太多了
滚开 行吗
Fuck off, okay?
它们还是有毒性
They still have fang and still have poison.
他是很小 最危险 位居第一的毒蛇
He is small, dangerous, number one.
第二是眼镜蛇王
King cobra number two.
这是射毒眼镜蛇
And now spitting cobra.
他会射毒液向你的双眼
He can spit poison to your eye.
一种颜色
One color.
他是非常非常危险的毒蛇 在泰国是最毒的毒蛇
He’s very, very dangerous. Number one in Thailand.
千万要小心
Careful, my friend.
看起来是危险的工作
Looks like dangerous work.
我是 麦可·伯内特 能谈谈吗
I’m Michael Burnett. Do you have some time to talk?
不会耽搁太久 我保证
Won’t take long, I promise.
有人说可以找你租船
I was told it might be possible to rent your boat.
有意愿吗
We’d like to do that.
我们要去河上游
Is that possible? We need to get upriver.
去哪里 -缅♥甸♥境内
Where you going? -Into Burma.
缅♥甸♥是战区
Burma’s a war zone.
嗯 外界是这么说的 说是种族屠♥杀♥还差不多
Well, that’s what people call it, but it’s more like genocide than war.
这是我第五次进去了 我们都明白进去的风险
Anyway, this will be my fifth trip in, so we are aware of all the risks.
我不去北边
I don’t go that far north.
情况是这样的
Let me explain our situation.
我们隶属在科罗拉多的泛亚洲牧师团
Our church is part of a Pan-Asian ministry located in Colorado,
我们是今年度的义工
and we’re all volunteers who around this time of year
要为克伦部落的人带去医药和救治
bring in medical supplies, medical attention,
祈祷书和我们的支持
prayer books and support for the Karen tribes people.
听说你比任何人都熟悉这条河
People say you know the river better than anyone.
骗人的
Well, they lied.
我们希望能雇用你
So, what I’m asking is that we compensate you
只花你几小时时间
for a few hours of your time.
就可以帮助我们改善难民生活
It will help change people’s lives.
你们有带任何武器吗 -当然没有
Are you bringing in any weapons? -Of course not.
那你们什么都改变不了
You’re not changing anything.
那你
Well…
难道要让世界继续这样 而不管吗
It’s thinking like that that keeps the world the way it is.
该死的世界
Fuck the world.
我们走吧 -为什么
Let’s go. -Why?
他没兴趣 我们走吧
He’s not interested. Let’s just go.
让我试试 -不 莎拉
Let me try. -No, Sarah…
你说过这是唯一的办法
No, didn’t you say it was the only way up there?
我知道 -我们也没什么可损失 是吧
I know I did… -All right, then what do we have to lose?
我和他说说 -就让我试试 麦可
I talked to the man… -Just let me try, Michael.
莎拉 -不
Sarah… -Please.
你好
Hello?
我是 莎拉·米勒
I’m Sarah Miller.
希望你不介意我又回来找你
I hope you don’t mind me coming back here.
刚才你和他说话的那个人
The man that you were talking to…
我没和任何人说话
I wasn’t talking to anybody.
好吧
All right.
那刚才和你说话的人
The man that was talking to you
问你是否愿意借船带我们去上游
asked if we could hire you to take us up the river.
你不愿意 为什么 -我帮不上忙
You said no. Why? -Can’t help you out.
可以听听你拒绝的理由吗
Well, if you have good reasons, would you mind if I heard them?
回家去吧
Go home.
你不应该在这里
You shouldn’t be in here.
你可以重新考虑吗
Would you reconsider?
你看 我不知道你的一切
Look, I don’t know anything about you,
你好像也不关心发生的问题
and it seems like you don’t care to know anything about us.
莎拉
Sarah.
你住这么近 这里都这么多难民
But you live so close to what’s going on over here.
你真的无动于衷吗
I mean, doesn’t it bother you at all?
说过了帮不上忙
It’s not my business.
莎拉 我们应该离开了
Sarah, we should go.
你认为人就放在这里 死无理由
Do you believe that people are put here to die for no reason?
或相信时间就可以改变一切
Or believe in giving time to something other than yourself?
我的意思是 你相信吗
I mean, do you believe in anything?
你真的应该走了
You really ought to go.
这男的并不在乎 我们再想想办法
The man doesn’t care. We’ll figure something out.
塔克和德村—巴本行政区 缅♥甸♥
求你了 别抓我儿子
这些孩子是我们的士兵了
他们现在属于我了
要是有人想把他们救回去 就把你们整个村子烧了
要是你们敢去找克伦反抗军帮忙 我就割掉你们的舌头
要是你们敢反抗我 我就用你们的肠子喂你们
听我 信我 怕我
怎么又回来了
Why’d you come back?
等你啊
Waiting for you.
说过了帮不上忙 -为什么
I told you before, I can’t help you. -Why?
我不想要
I don’t want to.
你朋友在哪里 -酒店
Where are your friends? -At the hotel.
我可以照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
真的 -是
Is that so? -Yes.
我知道你不喜欢我们 -我可没说过
I know you don’t like us. -I never said that.
看上来却是这样
Well, it looks that way.
我们必须去帮助那些人
We need to go and help these people.
谁要你的帮助
Who are you helping?
他们或者是你
Them or you?
有关系吗 -当然有
Does it matter? -Yeah, it matters.
他们
Them.
不要让生活留白
There’s nothing missing in our lives back home.
我们来这儿就是为了改变现状
We’re here to make a difference.
我们坚信每个生命都是珍贵的
We believe all lives are special.
有些是 有些不是 -真的吗
Some lives, some, no. -Really?
如果每个人都这么想 那什么都改变不了
If everyone thought like you, nothing would ever change.
任何事都改变不了
Nothing does change.
当然不是 没什么是不会变的
Of course it does. Nothing stays the same.
好好的过你的生活吧
Live your life, ’cause you got a good one.
那正是我尝试做的
It’s what I’m trying to do.
不 你尝试做的是改变它原来的样子
No, what you’re trying to do is change what is.
什么样子 -我们像动物
And what is? -That we’re like animals.
战斗的血液在你身上流窜 别抗拒
It’s in the blood. It’s natural.