Let’s “Bee” Friends.
已经连着两周了
Two weeks in a row, guys.
十四天的蜜蜂双关语啊
That’s a fortnight of bee puns.
他才不说蜜蜂双关语呢 配不上你
He won’t be doing any bee puns. They’re beneath you.
我要说蜜蜂双关语 我要说
Oh, I’m doing a bee pun. Oh, yes, I am.
我要吃辣椒 我要化妆
And I’m eating a hot pepper, and I’m putting on makeup…
要做什么都行
and whatever else it takes!
因为 小鬼 我们是来拯救你的游戏的
Because, kid, we came here to save your game
我们要这么做
and we’re gonna do it.
我太喜欢了
I love it! Ha!
这就是互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的意义
That is what the Internet was made for!
快开工吧
Now, let’s get to work.
看过了
Seen it.
看过了
Saw that one.
看过了 看过了
Seen it. Seen it.
拆箱
里面有什么
趣味动物
四只脚的可爱
宝宝们
可爱满分
产品评测
买♥♥家小心了
麦克尼利 你记得那个破坏王拉尔夫吗
Yo, McNeely, you remember Wreck-It Ralph?
老街机里的那个坏家伙吗
That bad guy from the old video game?
没错
Yeah, exactly.
我给你发一段超级无厘头的视频
I’m gonna send you a super random video.
你看 哥们
Check it out, dude.
我要送颗心 随便吧
Yeah, I’ll give it a heart. Whatever.
大家好 欢迎收看《最新爆梗》
Hey, everybody, welcome to Up To the Meme-ent!
我是你们的主持人 丹尼·费尔南德兹
I’m your host, Dani Fernandez.
没人知道这是谁做的
Nobody knows who’s making them,
但是全世界都迷上了
but the whole world is going bonkers…
一系列奇怪的视频
over a series of truly bizarre videos…
主角都是80年代游戏中的反派破坏王拉尔夫
starring ’80s-era bad guy Wreck-It Ralph.
看看大家都在优享动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Check out what everyone is buzzing about…
分享什么
over at BuzzzTube.Com.
超级失败
如果是你你还会笑吗
猫咪
可爱猫咪大集结
恶作剧
玩死你
购物狂欢
活出极致
大家好 我是破坏王拉尔夫
Hey, guys, Wreck-It Ralph here…
今天要做魔鬼椒挑战
with the ghost pepper challenge.
应该会很辣吧 我们来看看
Supposed to be spicy. We’ll see about that.
也不是很…
Mmm. That’s not so…
好辣 停下来
Oh, it’s very hot! Oh, make it stop!
麦克尼利 又出来了一段
Yo, McNeely, another one just dropped.
快看 哥们
Check it out, dude.
这些视频都是从哪里来的
Where are these things coming from?
乔西
Hey, Josey,
你看过辣椒挑战的了吗
did you see the pepper challenge?
还没有
Oh, not yet.
我在看他嘬嘴唇的那段
I’m watching the one where he just smacks his lips.
好恶心
It’s disgusting.
不要真的画出一条线
You don’t want any real hard lines.
要抹均匀 像这样
You just want to blend that out there, like this…
这样 朋友
And that, my friends,
才能画出完美的猫眼妆
is how you achieve the perfect cat eye.
我总是先来一段乡村舞步
I always start with the hootnanny.
然后牙线步
Shift it into a floss.
最后以热辣马拉特结尾
And now I finish with a hot Marat. Huh? Huh?
跟着我来
Follow along with me,
然后我要给这片小云画一个朋友
and I’m gonna give this little cloud a little friend…
一棵树
in the form of a tree.
人人都需要朋友
Everybody needs a friend.
看看那些家伙
Look at these guys.
看看那个 谁在他的耳朵下
Look at this one, sleeping under his ear.
你们这群小土豆 醒醒
You couch potatoes. Wake up.
我们已经把温度设在950
We’ve been baking at about 950 degrees
烤了6个小时
now for six hours…
所以应该已经考好了
so she should be ready.
看 烤糊的派
Voila! Burnt pie!
我们来吹一下
Let’s have a little whiff of this here.
我的头发 我的头发
My hair, my hair! My hair!
这家伙着火了
This man is on fire.
字面上和象征意义上都火了
Literal and figurative fire.
但他还需要在接下来五小时内
But he still needs 200 million hearts
集齐两亿颗爱心
in the next five hours…
不然这个可人的孩子就会失去她的游戏
or this beautiful child loses her game.
所以我要进行第二阶段
That’s why I’m on to phase two…
各位精英弹窗团成员
you, my elite Pop-Up Army.
我需要你们弹出来
I need you out there popping up…
获得全互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥的点击量
and getting clicks all over the Internet.
我是指汤不热 图享 融合动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
I’m talking Tumblr, Instagram, Mashable.
做我的风笛手
Be my pied pipers and
点此
优享动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥独家
坐上美丽的座椅前往优享动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
lead that beautiful traffic to BuzzzTube…
因为破坏王拉尔夫需要他的爱心
because Wreck-It Ralph needs his hearts.
先生 喂喂喂喂
Hey, mister! Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you, you.
你不会想错过这个的
You don’t wanna miss this.
这是最新的破坏王拉尔夫视频
It’s the latest Wreck-It Ralph video.
点击 点击
Click it. Click it!
我的天啊 看上去好有趣
Man oh Manischewitz, that looks so fun.
赞姐 我可以当弹窗员吗
Yesss, can I be a pop-up?
我不知道 你能烦人到讨厌吗
I don’t know. Can you be annoyingly aggressive?
我不知道 我能吗 能吗 能吗
I don’t know. Can I? Can I? Can I?
能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗 能吗
Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
好吧 你很完美 给
Oh, yes, you’re perfect. Here.
谢谢
Thank you!
你要去的话 我也要去
If you’re going, I wanna go.
不 宝贝 你得留在这里 当我的电影明星
No, baby, you’ve got to stay here and be my movie star.
什么 不不不 我和这孩子就像鞋和袜
What? No, no, no. Me and the kid are like shoes and socks.
或者花生黄油和培根
Or peanut butter and bacon.
离开对方就无法存活
One cannot exist without the other.
来吧 小鬼 告诉她
Go on, kid, tell her.
没错
It’s true.
事实上 正是因为如此 所以我们
In fact, it’s so true that we will be fine
分开一小会儿也没事的
if we’re apart for a minute.
拜托 伙计 我们要拯救的是我的游戏
Come on, pal. It’s my game we’re trying to save.
我只是也想去做出点贡献
I just wanna get out there and be useful.
但是不带我吗
But without me?
万一你迷路了呢 你只是个小鬼
What if you get lost? You’re just a kid.
你就是个成熟的大人吗
Oh, and you’re some mature adult?
我更大
Well, I’m bigger.
别这么没安全感 大家伙
Don’t be insecure, big fella.
她不会迷路的 我保证
She’s not gonna get lost. I promise.
她会乘坐我的专用动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络浏览器
She’ll be in my personal web browser.
而且你的应用上还有优享视频
And your app comes with BuzzzFace…
所以不管她在互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥何方 你都能联♥系♥到她
so you can keep in touch anywhere on the Internet.
看 我不会有事的
See, I’ll be fine.
我知道 我只是…
I know, I just…
我们六年没有分开过了
We haven’t been apart in like six years.
我会想你的
I’m going to miss you.
你也不会有事的
You’ll be fine, too.
你的视频得到的爱心越多
The more hearts your videos get,
我们就能越快买♥♥到方向盘
the faster we’ll get the wheel.
然后我们就能回家了
And then we can go home.
看 我们到了明天这时候
Look, we’ll be celebrating
就能在超级酒保的店里庆祝了
at Tapper’s this time tomorrow, buddy.
好吧 我想你说得对
Yeah, I guess you’re right.
再见
Bye!
小心点 别傻乎乎的
Be careful, huh? Don’t be a dummy.
你要把她送到哪里
So where exactly are you sending her?
既然糖果女孩来自街机游戏
Since candy girl comes from an arcade game…
我觉得把她送到游戏区不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!