Shank’s right.
我最近看了一段非常深刻的TED演讲
I just saw a really insightful TED talk…
我记不大清那家伙说了什么
and I can’t really remember what the guy said.
重要的是他给我的感觉
It was more about how he made me feel.
但我觉得最终重点是
But I think, ultimately, the point was…
我尊重你们的旅途 伙计们
I honor your journeys, guys.
我们也尊重你的 屠夫小子
And we honor yours, Butcher Boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
闪姐
Hey, Shank,
你有没有想过如果真的有人得到你的车
did you ever wonder what it would be like…
我们会怎么样吗
if someone actually did get your car?
我只知道一件事
Well, I know one thing…
那个人必须得是强者中的强者
whoever does will have to be the best of the best.
日安 女士
Good day to you, madam.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是噪音管制所的
I’m here from the, uh, Department of Noise.
事实上 我们总部接到了
And the thing is, we’ve been getting some complaints
一些投诉
down at HQ.
接电♥话♥的是拉瑞
Uh, Larry’s the one who takes the calls.
不管怎样 有人告诉拉瑞
Anyways, someone told Larry…
我们听到了很多
that we’ve been hearing a lot of
枪声和尖叫声
gun sounds and screaming sounds…
还有什么什么的 之类的
and what-have-you. That sort of thing.
这真是太棒了
Whoa! This is nice.
我怎么到现在才遇到你
Where have you been all my life?
所以我来查看一下
Uh, so I came to check on things.
抱歉 你刚刚说你是谁来着
Oh, I’m sorry, who did you say you were again?
我是拉瑞
Oh, I’m Larry?
你说是拉瑞接的电♥话♥
Uh, you said Larry took the call.
干得好 拉瑞
Good job, Larry!
没错 简直是风驰电掣
Yeah, worked like a charm!
这是在逗我吗 有人开走了闪姐的车吗
Are you kidding me? Someone got Shank’s car?
我需要你的车 抱歉
And I need yours. Sorry.
我…我自己走
I’m just… I’m just gonna go.
今天真是我最惨的一天
This is the worst day of my life!
可惜我们这么快就要离开了
It’s a shame we have to leave so soon.
这游戏真是太棒了
This game is cool.
赶紧带我们离开这里
Just get us out of here
把这辆车交给斯帕姆利 拿到钱
so we can get this car to Spamley and get paid.
没问题
No problem.
看看这家伙的势头
Look at this guy coming in hot.
敢惹公牛 小心牛角 小家伙
You mess with the bull, you get the horns, little girl!
你还是有价值的 屠夫小子
You still have value, Butcher Boy.
不 是那个闪姐
Oh, no! It’s that Shank lady.
她看上去很生气
She looks upset.
别担心 我来甩掉她
Ah, don’t worry, I’ll lose her.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
小鬼 回到路上 我的饼干要撒了
Kid, get back on the track. I’m gonna lose my cookies.
没有什么路 我想开到哪里都行
There is no track. I can drive anywhere.
小鬼 她就在我们后面
Oh, kid, she’s coming up right behind us.
你好
Oh, hello!
我想你们手上有属于我的东西
I believe you have something of mine.
有种来拿吧
Yeah, come and get it.
小丫头挺会开啊
This girl can drive.
你能不能快点甩掉她
Would you hurry up and lose her?
我在努力
I’m trying!
抓稳了 大块头
Hang on, chumbo!
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this!
妈妈咪呀 这位女士真会开啊
Whoa! Mother Hubbard, this lady can really drive.
小鬼 火 你看到火了吗
Kid, fire! Do you see the fire?
死路 死路
Dead end! Dead end!
对我来说不是 再见 闪姐
Not for me. Bye-bye, Shanky.
这才对
That’s the stuff.
好样的 小鬼
Good job, kid.
感觉我又找回自己了
Oh, yeah, I feel like me again.
径直冲向出口
One exit straight ahead.
你可别想这么轻松甩掉我
You’re not gonna lose me that easy.
你怎么…
How did you…?
你最好还是看着点路
Uh, you might wanna keep your eyes on the road.
小鬼
Kid!
噪音管制所 从我的车上下来
Yo, Department of Noise, get out of my car!
天啊 我们怎么办
Oh, man, what are we gonna do?
你坐着别动 别慌
You just stay put, don’t panic.
我去和她谈谈
I’m gonna talk to her.
拉尔夫 小心点
Ralph, be careful.
没事的 这是英雄该做的事
It’s fine. This is what heroes do.
我的屁♥股♥卡住了
My bottom is stuck.
这辆车对大块头不友好
This car is not designed for a big boy.
可不是 你好
I’ll tell you that. Hi.
你们真的觉得能这么轻松地偷我的车吗
You guys really thought you could just steal my car?
让我来告诉你接下来会发生什么事
Well, let me tell you what’s gonna happen now.
不 等等 我们不是普通的偷车贼
No, wait, listen. We aren’t normally car thieves.
我的这个朋友是一名糖果卡丁车赛车手
My friend here, she’s a candy kart racer.
你真该看看她驾驶着
You should see her racing around
我们一起造的饼干快车
her sweet little track…
在她的糖果赛道上飙车的样子
in her cookie wafer car we built together.
事实上 她的完美小游戏崩溃了
And, well, the thing is, her perfect little game broke…
那都是我的错
and it was my fault…
我们是想要修好那个游戏
so we’re here to try to fix it…
我们需要钱
and we need money to do that,
有人提出要雇我们
and someone was gonna pay us money…
-偷你的车… -好吧 好吧
– to steal your car… – Okay, okay.
-于是我们答应了 -你别哭了
– …and so we took it. – You can stop crying.
不过我要赞赏你对脆弱的完美表现
Though I do respect your wonderful display of vulnerability.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道了 真的
I get it, I do.
对我们来说 友谊也意味着一切
Friendship is everything to us, too.
-对吧 伙计们 -没错 我们就是一家人
– Right, guys? – Word. We’re like family.
那真是太棒了
That’s really great.
那是说我们能开走你的车了吗
So, does this mean we can keep your car?
当然不行 但我想要帮你们
Absolutely not. But I do want to help.
你带了手♥机♥吗
Hey, you got your phone on you?
-你懂的 -我们来拍一段
– You know it. – Let’s make a video.
火仔 用吹飞给这个大块头试试
Pyro, hit big boy with the blow and go.
非常乐意
I’d love to.
等等 什么是
Wait. What’s the…?
你们干什么
What are you doing?
说点什么 你的第一反应
Say something, first thing that comes to your mind.
我要砸个稀巴烂
I’m gonna wreck it!
很好 好了 关掉
Good. All right. Turn it off.
你们这是干什么
What the heck did you do that for?
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有很多比偷车更好的
There are much better ways to make money on the Internet
赚钱方法
than stealing cars…
比如成为优分享的明星
such as becoming a BuzzzTube star.
我应该知道那是什么吗
Am I supposed to know what that is?
拜托 人人都知道优分享
Oh, come on. Everybody knows BuzzzTube.
这可是著名的视频分享动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站
It’s the video-sharing site.
我在给你注册账号♥
I’m just starting your account…
好了
All right, there you go.
如果这段视频红了 你能赚一大笔钱
If this thing goes viral, you can make a lot of money.
我有个朋友 她叫赞姐
A friend of mine, chick named Yesss…
她是那里的首席算法
she’s the head algorithm over there.
跟她说是我让你去的
Tell her I sent you.
赞姐会帮你牵线的
Yesss will hook you up.
你真是太好了
Wow, that’s really nice of you.
我可不敢确定是不是该说她”好”
I’m not sure if “Nice” Is the right word.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我才应该谢谢你 小妹妹
I should be thanking you, little sister.
刚刚的赛车太好玩了
That race was fun.
再次谢谢你
Well, thank you again.
你知道…