我们要去互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Oh, we’re going to the Internet.
什么
What?
没错 去找配件修好你的游戏
Yeah, to find the part to fix your game.
真的吗
No way!
没错 早知道我就直接说
Yeah, I probably should’ve just said,
“我们要去互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥了”就行 我们要去互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥啦
“We’re going to the Internet.” We’re going to the Internet!
我们要去啦
Yeah, we are!
浪涌 很高兴见到你
Hey, Surge, are we glad to see you.
我们要检举打地鼠游戏里的
We want to report some malfeasance
不当行为
over by the Whac-A-Mole.
对 我们看见有几个不良分子
Yeah, we saw some undesirables
在那里制♥造♥大混战
causing a real donnybrook over there.
不可能 有我在就别想
Oh, heck no. Not on my watch.
感谢你们的举报
Appreciate the tip.
我们只要找到易小子动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥就好了
So, all we gotta do is find this eboy place.
-易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ -对 易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
– eBay. – Right, eBay.
我们去那里 找到方向盘
So we go there, get the steering wheel…
然后在周五送到里维克的店里
we have it delivered to Litwak before Friday.
他就会修好你的游戏
He’ll fix your game.
一切都会恢复如初
Everything goes back to the way it was.
皆大欢喜
Boom! Happily ever after.
你能想出这么好的办法
This is a shockingly sound,
真是挺令人震惊的 拉尔夫
well-thought-out idea for you, Ralph.
无意冒犯
No offense.
我知道 没关系
I know. And none taken.
要到了
Ooh, here it comes.
女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…
请看互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
I give you the Internet!
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥远没有索尼克所描述的
The Internet is not nearly as impressive
那样令人印象深刻
as how Sonic described it.
是的 我得说我没感觉出什么来
Yeah, I gotta admit, I’m underwhelmed.
你觉得他们把易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥藏在了哪里
Where do you think they keep their eBay?
问倒我了
Beats me.
你有 有人吗
Hello, anybody here?
有人吗 你好
Anyone? Hello!
我们在找易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
We’re looking for eBay!
你听到了吗 小鬼 有回声
Ooh. Did you hear that, kid? Sweet echo.
试试这样
Check this out.
好 连接动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
Okay, connect to network.
好了
Bingo.
密♥码♥是High sc0re 把o换成0
Password is “High score” With a zero instead of an “O.”
好了
Yes.
连上了
And we are online.
拉尔夫 看
Ooh, Ralph, look.
酷 气氛灯光
Cool. Mood lighting.
那是小精灵 别过去 是小精灵
Ahhh! That’s a gremlin! Stay away! It’s a gremlin!
它看起来像是小版的里维克先生
It looks like a tiny Mr. Litwak.
IP地址415-1037-483
IP address 415-1037-483.
酷 快来 拉尔夫 我们跟着他
Oh, cool! Come on, Ralph, let’s follow him!
等等我 小鬼 回来 等等
Hey, wait for me! Kid, come back! Wait!
别扔下我就走
Hey! Don’t leave without me!
IP地址415-1037-483
IP address 415-1037-483.
凡妮洛普
Vanellope!
我不能呼吸了 太小了
I can’t breathe. I don’t fit.
右转游戏厅
现提供无线动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
小鬼
Kid!
拉尔夫 是不是很棒
Ralph! Isn’t this great?
不 一点也不棒
No, it is not!
不不不
No, no, no.
我滴老天爷呀
Sweet mother of monkey milk!
小鬼 我觉得我们已经不在里维克游戏厅了
Kid, I don’t think we’re in Litwak’s anymore.
当然了 朋友
We most certainly are not, friendo.
我们在互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 快来 拉尔夫
We are in the Internet! Come on, Ralph!
老天
Holy cow!
看看这景象
Look at all this stuff.
这是我见过最美丽的奇迹
This is the most beautiful miracle I’ve ever seen.
但这里太大了
But it’s so big.
无穷无尽
It goes on forever and ever.
我们要怎么样才能
How are we possibly gonna find
找到易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
eBay out there?
小鬼 小鬼 别担心
Hey, kid. Kid, don’t worry.
肯定有人
I’m sure there’s someone out here
能给我们指路
who could give us directions. Oh!
万事通技术支持
瞧那个小蛋人
Look at that little egg guy.
他戴着那种聪明人才戴的帽子
He’s got on one of those hats that smart people wear.
他肯定能帮我们 快走吧
I bet he can help us. Come on!
欢迎回到搜索栏 女士
Welcome back to the search bar, madam.
我希望你找到了
I hope you were able to find
一个令你满意的早餐玉米煎饼
a satisfactory breakfast burrito…
我早上为您提供了这个搜索结果
based upon the search results I provided this morning.
现在万事通有什么能帮到您的
What can KnowsMore help you find now?
我要去哪里找芭蕾…
Where can I find ballet…?
芭蕾舞鞋 芭蕾舞课 芭蕾舞团
Ballet shoes? Ballet classes? Ballet folklorico?
…舞裤
…tights?
女童小号♥
Girls’ size small.
小玛德琳现在开始学芭蕾了 是吗
Oh, little Madeline’s trying ballet now, is she?
我希望能坚持得比足球课长
I hope this lasts longer than the soccer phase.
针对”芭蕾舞裤 女童小号♥”
I found 23 million results
我找到了2300万条结果
for ballet tights, girls’ size small.
是不是很有意思
Isn’t that interesting?
跳转到DesmondsTutus.com
Redirecting to DesmondsTutus.com.
从来没人说谢谢
They never say thank you.
你好 先生
Oh, hello, sir.
有意思 你看起来没有过搜索历史
Interesting, you don’t seem to have a search history.
那我们开始吧
Well, let’s start one for you.
今天万事通能帮您找些什么
What can KnowsMore help you find today?
-嗯… -雨伞 乌姆里奇
– Um… – Umbrella. Umbrage.
-鲜味 乌玛·瑟曼 -不
– Umami. Uma Thurman. – No.
诺亚方舟 毫无疑问 诺德斯特龙折扣店
Noah’s Ark. No Doubt. Nordstrom Rack.

Err.
人体工程学 都市旅游用品商
Ergonomics. Urban Outfitters.
由贾莱尔·怀特扮演的乌列
Urkel, played by Jaleel White.
看起来没人能把矮胖子[鹅妈妈童谣]拼起来了
Looks like no one put Humpty Dumpty together again.
这家伙有点煮熟了
This guy’s a little soft-boiled.
我很确定他只是想
I’m pretty sure he’s just trying to
猜你要说什么
guess what you’re gonna say.
对 很抱歉
Yes. I’m sorry,
我的自动填充今天有点过头了
but my autofill is a touch aggressive today.
我来试试看 易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 糖果竞速
Let me try. eBay Sugar Rush
方向盘
steering wheel.
我只为您查询到了一个结果
I only found one result for your query.
是不是很有意思
Hmm. Isn’t that interesting?
什么 你是怎么…
What? How did you…?
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥非常直观
Ah, the Internet’s very intuitive.
谢谢你 万事通先生
Thank you, Mr. KnowsMore.
不用谢
Well, you’re welcome.
跳转到易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Redirecting to eBay.
我喜欢她 真是个讨人喜欢的姑娘
I like her. What a delightful girl.
慢车道车速限制为
Slow traffic will be fined for speeds
每秒3M
less than three megabytes per second.
看来我们知道如果要护目镜[拼写似谷歌♥]
Wow, I guess we know where to go
应该去哪里找了
if we ever need a pair of goggles.
这整幢楼都是卖♥♥护目镜的
There’s a whole building full of them.
在这里 易贝
Oh! There it is! eBay!
拉尔夫 我们真的要进去了
Ralph, we’re really gonna do it.
我们要拯救我的游戏了
We’re actually gonna save my game.
我就说你不用担心吧
Told you not to worry.
我们只要专心寻找我们要找的东西
We just gotta keep our eyes on the prize and stay focused.
用一个小花招就能摆脱你的大肚腩
Get rid of belly fat using this one weird trick.
我喜欢小花招

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!