得了
Oh, come on.
你之前还在抱怨赛道
You were just bellyaching about the tracks
都太简单了
being too easy.
可那不代表我不爱它
No, that doesn’t mean I didn’t love it.
没错 赛道是没什么新意
Yeah, sure, it was kind of predictable…
但是我还是没法预测比赛时会发生什么事
but still I never really knew what might happen in a race.
是那个 那种感觉
And it’s that, it’s that feeling,
不知道会发生什么的感觉
that not-knowing-what’s- coming-next feeling.
是那种感觉 对我来说那才是生活
That’s the stuff. That feels like life to me.
要是我不再是赛车手了 拉尔夫
And if I’m not a racer, Ralph…
那我是谁呢
what am I?
你是我最好的朋友
Well, you’re my best friend.
那不够
That’s not enough.
不 我只是…
No, I just…
对不起 我知道我表现得很奇怪
I’m sorry, I know I’m being weird.
也许我该一个人静一下
I think maybe I just need to be alone right now.
好吧
Okay.
那我一会儿去超级酒保找你
I’ll meet you over at Tapper’s in a little while, I guess.
如果你想去的话
If you want.
好了
All right, now…
我们给糖果竞速的小朋友们
we found some good homes
找了几个好住所
for so many of our chums from Sugar Rush…
我们希望你们中的一些人
and we’re just hoping a few more of you
愿意打开家门
will open your doors…
打开心门来接纳他们
and your hearts to those in need.
那颗大大的绿橄榄
Well, I suppose that large green olive
和我家的装饰很相配
will fit in nicely with my decor.
我是酸豆糖
I’m a sour ball.
有得住就别挑了吧 你说呢
Well, beggars can’t be choosers, can they?
跟我走吧 调味糖
Come along, condiment.
行吧
Mm-kay.
很好 那就只剩赛车手们了
Marvelous. That just leaves the racers.
我们 很讨人喜欢
We’re, like, adorable.
那当然了
You sure are.
有人愿意吗
So, any takers?
有人吗
Anyone?
阿修 我知道我们从没谈过
Felix, I know we’ve never once talked about
组建家庭的事 但是…
having a family before, but…
感觉组建家庭就像是
I know, it feels like the kind of thing
直接一头扎进去
you just jump into with both feet…
没有计划的事
and nary a plan.
阿修和我来接纳她们吧
Felix and I will give them sanctuary.
我可以跟你们俩简单说句话吗
Can I get a quick word with you two?
听着 我明白
Look, I get it.
你们已经结婚六年了
You’ve been married six years,
想给生活添点调味料
you’re looking to spice things up…
但是相信我 收养15个孩子
but trust me, adopting 15 children
可不是你们要的滋味
is the wrong kind of spice.
她们可都是野孩子
Those things are basically feral.
抱歉 先生 但是那几个孩子就是小羊羔
Pardon me, sir, but those youngsters are lambs.
迷失的小羊羔需要两个善良 有爱心的牧羊人
Lost little lambs in need of two kind, caring shepherds.
没错
That’s right.
再说了 做父母能有多难
Besides, how hard can parenting be?
把孩子当做你最好的朋友
You treat the child like your best friend…
对他们有求必应
you give them everything they want…
给他们全部的爱
and you just love their little socks off.
对吗 亲亲
Right, Tammy?
当然了
Darn-tootin’.
你来抢啊
Come and get it.
你自己去找一根蜡烛玩儿
Get your own candle.
妈 你们的破电视
Hey, Mom, why does your lame TV
怎么只有一个频道
only have one channel?
我很不想说我提醒过你们…
Well, hate to say I told ya…
酒保
Hey, Tapper?
没有 拉尔夫 我没看见凡妮洛普
No, Ralph. I haven’t seen Vanellope.
你30秒前刚问过我
Not since the last time you asked me 30 seconds ago.
抱歉 只是我很担心她
Sorry. I’m just worried about her.
她在不停地出故障 一副很没有安全感的样子
She’s glitching like crazy, and acting super insecure.
还有 你听听 她说
Oh. And get this, she said…
和我做朋友对她来说还不够
being friends with me wasn’t enough for her.
不够 我可是个很棒的朋友
Not enough? I’m a great friend!
对吗 酒保 对吧
Right, Tapper? Right?
抱歉 谁才是一副没有安全感的样子
I’m sorry. Who’s acting insecure?
拉尔夫 别这样
Ralph, come on.
那孩子刚刚失去了她的游戏 让她清静会儿吧
The kid just lost her game. Give her a break.
你可算来啦
There you are… Oh.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
阿修 你什么时候也喝起根汁汽水了
Hey, Felix. Since when do you drink root beer?
今晚开始
Since tonight.
我懂 兄弟
Yeah, I hear you, buddy.
这杯本来是给凡妮洛普点的
Hey, listen. This one was supposed to be for Vanellope.
你喝了吧
I guess you can have it.
看起来她不会来了
Doesn’t look like she’s coming.
谢了
Thanks.
知道吗 我忍♥不住在想
You know, I can’t help but think
这场闹剧其实
this whole mess is somehow…
有我的责任
partially my fault.
这就说得通了 本来我的生活完美无缺
It figures. Just when my life was perfect.
我的也是
Mine was, too.
但是现在我是15个孩子的爹了
But, hey, now I’m a father of 15.
真是天降的恩赐啊
Isn’t that just a blessing?
慢着 你刚才说了什么 阿修
Wait. What’d you say, Felix?
真是天降的恩赐啊
Um, isn’t that just a blessing?
不是 听起来很奇怪的那个
No, the weird sound thing.
咦噢天哪
Oh. Eeeee-oh-boy?
对 咦噢…
Yeah. Eee-oh…
抱歉 再说一遍
Sorry, say it again?
-咦噢天哪 -咦噢天哪
– Eeeee-oh-boy. – Eeeee-oh-boy!
-咦噢天哪 -咦天哪 再说一遍
– Eee-oh-boy! – Eee-boy! Say it again?
-咦噢天哪 -咦噢天哪
– Eeeee-oh-boy! – Eeeee-oh-boy.
-咦噢天哪 -易小子 易小子 易小子
– Eeeee-oh-boy… – Eboy! Eboy! Eboy!
-易小子 易小子 -易小子
– Eboy? Eboy? – Eboy.
没错
Yeah.
你在说什么 拉尔夫
Um, what are you getting at there, Ralph?
游戏厅的那个孩子
That kid out in the arcade
说动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上可以买♥♥到方向盘配件
said there was a steering wheel part…
那个地方叫做易小子动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥还是…
on the Internet, it’s something called eboy or…
易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥ 对 叫易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
eBay! That’s it, it was eBay!
拉尔夫 你是想
Ralph, are you thinking about
去互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥里找那个配件吗
going to the Internet and finding that part?
只有找到那个配件
Getting that part’s the only thing
才能修好游戏 也只有这样
that’s gonna fix the game and that’s the only thing
才能让凡妮洛普重新快乐起来
that’s gonna make Vanellope happy again.
而且如果糖果竞速修好了
And if Sugar Rush is fixed,
那住在我家里的那些毁掉我理智的
all those lovable scamps living in my house…
可爱的小流氓
and destroying my sanity
就会再次拥有属于他们自己的家
will have homes of their own again!
拉尔夫 这是个重要的任务 一个崇高的使命
Ralph, this is an important mission. A noble mission!
我会照应好你的
I will cover for you.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
拉尔夫 你的账单怎么办 根汁汽水的钱还没付
Ralph, what about your tab? You owe me for the root beer.
阿修会帮我付的
Oh, Felix is gonna cover for me.
各位 阿修请大家喝饮料
Drinks on the house, everybody! Felix is paying.
升龙拳
Shoryuken!
咦噢天哪
Eeeee-oh-boy.
拉尔夫 你怎么回事
Ralph, what is wrong with you?
准备好
Start churning butter
打点好行装 小妹儿
and put on your church shoes, little sister…
我们要出发了
’cause we’re about to blast off!
你到底在说些什么
What are you even talking about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!