would happen in your game?

Nope.
真的吗 那我保留不同意见[同意分歧]
Really? Well, agree to disagree.
等等 我不想要分歧
Wait, I don’t wanna disagree.
不 不是 这只是一种花哨的说法
No, no. It’s just a fancy way to say
意思是我们不必争论谁是谁非
we don’t have to argue about it.
我们在争论 我不想争论
We’re arguing? I don’t wanna argue.
放轻松 别小题大做了
Relax. Stop making it a thing.
去工作吧 晚上见 臭家伙
Go to work. I’ll see you tonight, stench vessel.

All right.
她想要新赛道 我就给她一条
She wants a new track, I’ll give her a new track.
来吧 纳菲莎 我们来玩糖果竞速
Come on, Nafisa! Let’s play Sugar Rush!
选凡妮洛普 斯瓦蒂
Pick Vanellope, Swati.
她拥有最棒的超能力
She’s got the best superpower.
对 小故障 我喜欢她
Yeah, the glitch. I love her.
车手们
Drivers,
发动引擎
start your engines.
你今天要输了 公主
You’re gonna lose today, Princess.
好吧 虽然我是个公主 太妃塔
While, yes, I am technically a princess, Taffyta…
我更希望你把我当做普普通通的凡妮洛普
I’d rather you just think of me as plain old Vanellope…
一个要干翻你的赛车手
the racer who’s about to kick your butt.
三 二 一 出发
Three, two, one, go!
不好意思 不好意思 借过
And pardon me, excuse me, coming through.
一 二 三个口香糖球 正好
And one, two, three gumballs right on cue.
我太喜欢她的故障了
Yeah, I love it when she glitches.
抱歉 我睡着了
Excuse me. I must have fallen asleep.
真好玩 我赢了
Oh, fun. I’m winning.
凡妮洛普大幅领先
Vanellope takes a huge lead.
谁也跟不上她
No one’s gonna catch her now.
她会喜欢的
She’s gonna love this.
正好赶上
Right on time.
什么
What?
“想要新鲜的
“Looking for something new…
与众不同的东西吗
and different?
那就试试这条赛道
then take this track.”
拉尔夫 你这家伙
Oh, Ralph, you old son-of-a-gun.
要我说我还有时间绕道一会儿
I’d say I got a little time for a detour.
瞧 我解锁了新赛道
Hey, look, I think I unlocked a new track.
从没见过的新赛道
Never seen that before.
太棒啦
This is awesome!
谢了 拉尔夫
Hey, thanks, Ralph!
不用谢
You’re welcome!
回赛道上去 斯瓦蒂
Get back up on the track, Swati.
你要输了
You’re going to lose.
不行 感觉它自己在驾驶
I can’t. It’s like it’s driving itself.
这东西出什么毛病了
What is wrong with this thing?
什么
What?
不 不
No, no!
小鬼
Kid!
不 不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
小鬼 小鬼
Kid! Kid!
小鬼 真对不起 你还好吧
Oh, kid, I’m so sorry, are you okay?
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
这条赛道太棒啦
What an amazing track!
谢谢你 拉尔夫 谢谢谢谢谢谢
Thank you, Ralph! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
不用谢
You’re welcome!
我非常认真地履行我作为你的英雄的职责
You know I take my duty as your hero very seriously.
慢着
Wait a minute.
[音似duty]You took a serious doody where?
凡妮洛普 快上来
Vanellope, get up here.
我们有麻烦了
We have a situation.
里维克先生 凡妮洛普车手刚才没反应了
Mr. Litwak, the Vanellope racer wasn’t working…
我觉得我可能转方向盘太用力了
and I think maybe I turned the wheel too hard.
真对不起
I’m real sorry.
没关系 斯瓦蒂
It’s okay, Swati.
我可以很容易地把它装回去
I think I can get it back on there pretty easy.
-你都干了些什么 拉尔夫 -没什么
– What did you do, Ralph? – Nothing.
别怪他
Leave him alone.
他只是想让比赛更刺♥激♥
He was just trying to make the game more exciting.
对 别紧张 太妃塔 里维克会修好的
Yeah, why don’t you relax, Taffyta? Litwak will fix it.
好了 你…
All right, on you…
好吧 这也不是问题
Okay. Still not a problem.
只要订购新的就行了
He’ll just order a new part.
我想订购一个新的
Well, I’d order a new part…
但是糖果竞速的制♥造♥公♥司♥
but the company that made Sugar Rush
已经停业很久了
went out of business years ago.
我去动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上找找一个试试
I can try to find one on the Internet.
-好主意 -我也试试
– Good idea. – Oh, me too.
祝你们好运 那就像是大海捞针
Good luck, that’ll be like finding a needle in a…
找到了 易贝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上有一个
I found one! On eBay!
真的吗 真厉害
Really? How about that?
瞧 那几个孩子搞定了
See? Those kids have it under control.
他们要在易小子动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上买♥♥方向盘
They’re just gonna get another wheel from the eboy.
复古电子游戏 仅剩一件
200美元 免运费
这是在开玩笑吗 多少钱
Are you kidding me? How much?
比这台机子一年赚的钱还多
That’s more than this game makes in a year.
我也不想这么说
Aw, I hate to say it,
但是回收的人星期五会来…
but my salvage guy is coming on Friday…
也许是时候把糖果竞速拆掉卖♥♥了
and it might be time to sell Sugar Rush for parts.
他要去哪里
Where’s he going?
里维克要把游戏拔了
Litwak’s gonna unplug the game.
快离开这里 跑 快跑 快
Get out of here! Go, scram, let’s go, run!
快快快 快跑
Go, run, run, run, run!
-快跑 -快跑
– Let’s go! – Run!
让开
Gangway!
你听到了 让开
Yeah, you heard him, gangway!
停下 不要跑了
Stop it! No running!
老天在上 你们这些人为什么
What are you people doing out of your game,
跑出自己的游戏
for Peter’s sake?
游戏厅已经开门了
The arcade is open!
糖果竞速要被拔了
Sugar Rush is getting unplugged.
-我们无家可归了 -对 我们无家可归了
– We’re homeless! – Yeah, yeah, we’re homeless!
我们要怎么办
Oh, what are we going to do?
你们都冷静一下 冷静 控制一下自己
Y’all, calm down, calm down. Get a hold of yourselves.
我不想失去游戏
I don’t want to be gameless.
被拔了 老天啊
An unplugging. Good Lord.
自从太空侵略者下线以来 我还从没见过
I haven’t seen this many gameless characters
这么多失去游戏的角色
since Space Invaders went down.
我们要住在哪里
Where are we gonna live?
游戏厅关门之前 我想你们可以待在这里
Well, you can stay here until the arcade closes, I guess…
然后我们再来想想
and then we’ll figure out
要把你们放到哪里
where the heck we’re gonna put you all.
好了
Okay.
我们来看看
Here we go.
我扫荡了吉恩的冰箱
I raided Gene’s fridge.
好消息 他有个派
Good news, he’s got pie.
我还从他那儿拿了一堆枕头什么的
Took a bunch of his pillows and junk, too.
我觉得我们可以在这里搭个堡垒 帐篷
I’m thinking we make a fort up here, or like a yurt.
或者我们可以用这些枕头…
Or we could take these pillows…
如果叠得好
If we stack them right,
我们可以用枕头叠一个小冰屋
we can make an igloo out of pillows.
枕头冰屋 冰屋 冰屋
Like a pillow igloo. Pigloo. Pigloo!
你觉得怎么样 小鬼
So what do you think, kid?
要搭堡垒 帐篷 还是显然最棒的 冰屋
Fort, yurt, or the obvious best choice, pigloo?
不敢相信我没有游戏了
I can’t believe I don’t have a game anymore.
那我 以后要怎么度过每天
I mean, like, what am I gonna do all day?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What? Come on, are you kidding?
你只管睡觉 不用干活
You sleep in, you do no work,
每天晚上你还可以跟我一起去超级酒保
then you go to Tapper’s with me every night.
这可不就是天堂吗
I’ve literally just described paradise.
可是我很爱我的游戏
But I loved my game.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!