煎饼
Pancake.
奶昔
Milkshake.
煎饼 煎饼
Pancake. Pancake.
奶昔
Milkshake.
我想试试 我想试试
Ooh, ooh, ooh. I wanna try, I wanna try!
轮到我了 轮到我了
My turn, my turn!
煎饼 奶昔
Pancake. Milkshake.
奶昔 奶昔
Milkshake. Milkshake.
煎饼 煎饼
Pancake. Pancake.
奶昔 奶昔
Milkshake. Milkshake.
我开始明白为什么人们喜欢这个游戏了
I’m starting to understand why people like this game.
非常佛系
Very zen.
大家伙 看看我找到了什么
Hey, everybody, look what I found!
-更多煎饼 -太棒了
– More pancakes! – Sweet!
我们来加速吧 煎饼 煎饼 煎饼
Let’s speed it up. Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼
Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼
Pancake, pancake, pancake.
煎饼 煎饼 煎饼
Pancake, pancake, pancake.
吃吧 小兔子 吃吧 吃吧 吃吧
Eat, little bunny. Eat, eat, eat!
拉尔夫 你也许应该喂一下小猫咪
Uh, Ralph, you might wanna try feeding the kitty for a little while.
不 小猫咪吃奶昔
No, the kitty gets the milkshake.
小兔子吃煎饼
The bunny gets the pancake.
接下来 独家抢先看《冰雪奇缘2》
And now, an exclusive sneak peek of Frozen 2.
点击这里
Click here.
*永远不会放弃你*
*Never gonna give you up*
*永远不会让你失望*
*Never gonna let you down*
*永远不会抛弃你*
*Never gonna run around and desert you*
*永远不会让你哭*
*Never gonna make you cry*
*永远不会说再见*
*Never gonna say goodbye*
*永远不会撒谎伤害你*
*Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you*
我为什么要撒谎呢 我喜欢你啊
Why would I? I like you.
你们还在看吗
You guys still sticking around?
好吧 欢迎你留下来
All right. Well, you’re welcome to stay.
其实没有什么更多惊喜了 但是
There’s not really any more surprises, but, you know…
祝你能把这首歌♥从你脑海里赶出去吧
Good luck getting that song out of your head.
真是太洗♥脑♥了
It’s a real earwig.
还有什么呢
Anyway, what else? Uh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!