Well, I think it’s fairly obvious.
这是因为一个不安全病毒克隆了
It happened because an insecurity virus cloned…
你超级掌控 粘人 自我毁灭性的行为
all of your needy, clingy, self-destructive behavior.
这种行为如果听之任之的话
The very behavior which left unchecked
就会摧毁友谊
can destroy friendships…
而现在 就是整个互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
and in this particular case, the entire Internet!
万事通 你什么都知道
KnowsMore! You have all the answers.
提问
Official query…
如果我的克隆体
what do I do if clones of me
都想要抓住我的朋友该怎么办 搜索
are trying to capture my friend? Search.
我对你的提问找到两条结果
I find two results for your query.
你要么让所有的克隆体就接受心理治疗
Either you put all the clones in therapy.
好像不大现实
Not very realistic.
或者 反病毒区域处于
Or, the anti-virus district is surrounded
安全软件的墙内
by a gate made from security software.
如果凡妮洛普能想办法
If Vanellope could somehow
把这些克隆体都引到墙内
lead all of the clones through the gate…
他们就会立马被删除
they would be deleted all at once.
有点像互惠互助的风笛手
Sort of a co-dependent pied piper situation.
等等 我们认识一名风笛手
Wait. We know a pied piper.
-是吗 -赞姐[是的]
– We do? – Yesss.
-谁 -赞姐
– Who? – Yesss!
是啊 但是是谁呢
Yeah, but who is it?
你是说赞姐
Oh, you mean Yesss!
谢谢你的帮助 万事通
Thanks for your help, KnowsMore.
这么说好像有点太空洞了吧
It’s a bit of an empty gesture at this point,
你不觉得吗
wouldn’t you say?
看来我忘记告诉拉尔夫
Guess I forgot to tell Ralph
当你引爆互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥后
that when you break the Internet…
不用真的把互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥爆破了
you don’t literally have to break the Internet.
真不敢相信他居然这么做了
I can’t believe he did this.
我是说 这家伙显然是做了些
Yeah, well, I mean, dude obviously made
非常值得质疑的决定
some real questionable choices here.
但他还是做了蜜蜂双关语视频来拯救他朋友的游戏
But he also made a bee pun to save his best friend’s game…
我能怎么说呢 小鬼 人生就是很复杂
so what can I say, kid, life’s complicated.
准备好做风笛手了吗
You ready to pied the piper?
这边
Yoo-hoo! Up here!
是我 你们在全世界最好的朋友
It’s me, your bestest friend in the whole wide world…
你们离了我就活不了
who you can’t live without!
朋友
Friend!
我在这里的确觉得我的表现
Wow, from up here I can see how I do come across as…
超级掌控 粘人
needy, and clingy,
自我毁灭 和万事通说的一样
and self-destructive like KnowsMore said.
听着 小鬼
Listen, kid…
如果你不想再做我的朋友也没关系
I don’t blame you for not wanting to be my friend anymore.
我从来没说过我不想再做你的朋友
I never said I didn’t want to be your friend.
我是说你的表现是个糟糕的朋友 你当时的确是
I said you were acting like a bad friend. Which you were.
我知道 但是我…
I know I was, but I…
宝贝们
Hey, my babies!
前面就是反病毒区域了
That’s the anti-virus district straight ahead. Whoo!
好吧 未完待续 好吗
All right, to be continued, okay?
我们快到了
Whoo-hoo! We’re gonna make it!
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我没事
I’m fine!
没事 听着 我们还是能成功的
Yeah, all good. Look, we can still do this.
来吧 大个头 帮我把车翻过来
Come on, big man. Help me turn this thing over.
伙计们
Uh, guys?
朋友
Friend?
真是太可怕了
That is unsettling.
朋友
Friend.
赶紧带凡妮洛普离开这里
Get Vanellope out of here now.
你呢 拉尔夫
What about you, Ralph?
快走 我要和镜子中的自己来场约会
Just go. I got a date with the man in the mirror.
说你呢
Hey, you!
你离她远一点
You keep away from her!
我要砸个稀巴烂
I’m gonna wreck it!
她不是你的朋友
She’s not your friend!
她是我的朋友
She’s my friend!
这边走
Here it is, this way.
快走 小鬼 我们得赶紧离开
Come on, kid. We gotta move.
我的天
Eeeee-oh-boy!

No!
凡妮洛普
Vanellope!
放开我
Hey! Let go of me!
-小鬼 -拉尔夫
– Kid! – Ralph!
回来
Hey, get back here!
你把她放下
You put her down!
凡妮洛普
Vanellope!
你现在就是个彻头彻尾的坏蛋
You know, you’re acting like a real bad guy here!

No!
你就是
Well, you are!
我永远不会做你的朋友
And I will never be your friend!
笨蛋
Hey, doofus!
拉尔夫
Ralph!
想抓我就来啊 大笨蛋
Catch me if you can, you big dummy!
我来救你了 小妹
I got you, little sister.
快走 离开这里
Now go! Get out of here!
-拉尔夫 -快走
– Ralph! – Go!
不 别伤害他
No! Don’t hurt him!
拜托 不
Please, no!
住手 你要捏死他了
Stop it! You’re squishing him!
你要杀死我最好的朋友了
You’re gonna kill my best friend!
好吧 你赢了 你赢了 好吗
Fine! You win! You win, okay?
拜托 放下他
Just please put him down.
我会成为你唯一的朋友 好吗
I’ll be your only friend, okay?
放了他
Just let him go.
不 不 小鬼
No! No, kid.
没错 没错
That’s it. That’s it. Yeah.
放下他 我会跟你走
Put him down and I’ll go with you…
我们会永远是最好的朋友
and we’ll be best friends forever.
只有我和你
Just me and you.
这就是你想要的 对吗
That’s what you want, right?
但这不是我想要的
Well, that’s not what I want!
阻碍一个朋友实现她的梦想是不对的
It’s not right to hold a friend back from her dreams!
她不是专属于你的
You don’t own her!
友谊不是这样的
That’s not how friendship works!
你要放手
You need to let her go!
你要放手
You need to let her go.
我知道 放手的时候可能是会有些痛苦
I know. It’s gonna hurt a little bit when you do.
我骗谁呢 那会非常痛苦
Oh, who am I kidding? It’s gonna hurt a lot.
但是你会没事的
But you’re gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
And we’re gonna be okay.
对吧 小鬼
Right, kid?
当然了 永远会的
Of course we are. Always.
看 不管她去哪里
See? No matter where she goes…
不管她住在哪里
or where she lives…
她永远都是我们的朋友
she’s always gonna be our friend.
我们要相信她
And we just gotta trust her.
这才是最好的朋友该做的事
Because that’s what best friends do.
对吧
Right?
谢了 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
我感觉真棒
I feel good about this.
拉尔夫 你看
Ralph, look!
我觉得你修复了你的不安全感
I think you fixed your insecurity!
你说得对
You’re right.
拉尔夫 不
Ralph, no!
停到这里来 拉尔夫
Park it right here, Ralph!
你的老朋友斯帕姆利来接住你
Your ol’ pal JP Spamley’s gotcha!
看来是没用了
Wow, that didn’t work.
你们看
Look up there!
是一个需要拯救的强壮高大的男子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!