Ralph will be fine.
侦测到不安全
Insecurity detected.
不安全系数 30%
复♥制♥不安全
Copying insecurity.
传播不安全
Distributing insecurity.
传播不安全
Distributing insecurity.
传播不安全 传播…
Distributing insecurity. Distributing…
发生了什么
What is happening?
怎么回事 斯帕姆利
What’s going on, Spamley?
这个地方都变得很疯狂了
The whole place is going crazy.
我以为病毒只会让她的车慢下来
I thought that virus was just supposed to slow down her car.
本来是的
It was.
它肯定找到了非常不稳定的东西
It must’ve found something real unstable in there.
是她的故障
It’s her glitch.
游戏将在60秒后重启
Game reboot begins in 60 seconds.
喂 拉尔夫 你不能进去
Whoa, hey! Hey, Ralph, you can’t go in there.
他们要重启游戏了
They’re gonna reboot the game…
不属于这个游戏的东西
and anything that doesn’t belong in there
都会被删除
will be deleted.
我得带她离开这里
Yeah, and if I don’t get her outta there,
凡妮洛普会死的
Vanellope’s gonna die!
快点 小鬼 这个游戏要崩溃了 快走
Come on, kid. The game’s crashing. Let’s go.
我觉得是因为我的故障
I think it’s my glitch.
对不起 我不是故意毁掉你的游戏的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to destroy your game.
我们没事 但是你的代码不属于这个游戏
We’ll be fine, but your code isn’t part of this game.
我们得带你离开这里 跟我去出口
We got to get you out of here now. Follow me to the exit.
不 不
Oh, no, no!
小鬼
Kid!
小鬼 你在哪里
Kid, where are you?
服务器要重启了 拉尔夫
The server is rebooting, Ralph.
你们俩都得赶紧离开这里
Both of you have to get out of here now.
小鬼 我来了 我来了
Kid, I got you. I got you.
游戏即将重启
Game reboot…
五 四 三
in five, four, three…
二 一
two, one.
正在重启
Reboot in progress.
拜托 凡妮洛普 醒醒
Come on, Vanellope. Wake up.
拜托 别丢下我 小鬼
Come on. Don’t leave me, kid.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
你醒了 你没事吧 小鬼
Oh. There you are. You okay, kid?
拉尔夫 我搞砸了
Ralph, I messed up so bad.
不 你没有 没事的
No. No, you didn’t, it’s okay.
这都是因为我和我的故障
This is all because of me and my glitch.
我就应该和你一起
I should’ve just stayed with you…
而不是去追随什么愚蠢的梦想
instead of following some stupid dream.
我毁了一切
I’ve ruined everything.
不 小鬼 不
No, kid, no.
听着 我不是故意想要发生这种事的
Ah, look. I didn’t mean for it to happen like this.
不应该这么严重的
It was not supposed to be this bad.
你不是故意想要发生什么的
You didn’t mean for what to happen?
我可能 算是在游戏里…
I mighta, kinda sorta put a…
放了一个无害的小病毒
harmless little virus in the game.
一个病毒
A virus?
是你干的
You did this?
要不是我听到你告诉闪姐
I wouldn’t have done anything
你想要永远留在屠戮赛车
if I hadn’t heard you tell Shank…
我也不会干出这种事
that you wanted to live in Slaughter Race forever.
所以你是在监视我了
So you were spying on me?
你也不是完全无辜的
Hey. You’re not exactly innocent here.
你本来准备甩掉所有人 抛弃糖果竞速
You were gonna ditch everybody and abandon Sugar Rush.
拜托 我只是16名车手中的一名
Oh, please. I’m one of 16 racers.
他们不会想念我的
They’d never miss me.
那我呢
What about me?
你干出这种事以后 我为什么还要
Why would I ever spend another second with you…
跟你待在一起
after what you did?
不
No!
不
No.
凡妮洛普 你要去哪里
Vanellope, where are you going?
只要没有你的地方
Wherever you’re not.
等等 我能解释
Wait a minute. I can explain.
不 你不要再跟着我了
No! You will not follow me.
凡妮洛普 拜托
Vanellope, please…
朋友不会像你一样干出这种事 永远不会
A friend would never do what you did. Never!
所以你离我远一点
So you leave me alone!
凡妮洛普 不 不 拜托
Vanellope, no, no, no! Please!
拜托 我都做了什么
Please! What did I do?
扫描不安全
Scanning for insecurities.
凡妮洛普 求你了 别离开我
Vanellope, come on, don’t leave me!
侦测到不安全
Insecurity detected.
复♥制♥不安全
Copying insecurity.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
传播不安全
Distributing insecurity.
拜托
Come on.
在哪里啊
Where is it?
不
Oh, no.
你真是个笨蛋
You are such an idiot.
你干什么 拉尔夫 我说了别跟着我
What is your problem, Ralph? I told you, don’t follow me.
朋友
Friend?
别闹了 你吓到我了
Cut that out. You’re scaring me.
朋友
Friend!
-怎么… -朋友
– What the…? – Friend?
朋友
Friend!
我的老拉尔夫爷啊
Sweet mother of Ralph!
突发新闻
In breaking news,
互联动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥正遭到
the Internet is under assault…
大量拒绝服务攻击
as a massive denial-of-service attack…
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络各处的服务器纷纷崩溃
crashes servers across the web.
破坏王拉尔夫病毒
The Wreck-It Ralph virus
传播极快 毁灭性巨大
is fast-moving and destructive.
朋友
Friend? Huh?
朋友
Friend?
专家们仍然在调查
Experts are still trying to understand
这种病毒的目标到底是什么或者是谁
who or what the virus’s intended target may be.
朋友
Friend.
朋友
Friend.
朋友
Friend!
朋友
Friend!
万事通技术支持
我找到了130个
I found 130 results for
“我的高中女友住在哪里”的结果
“Where does my high school girlfriend live now?”
不客气
You’re welcome.
万事通先生
Mr. KnowsMore!
真好
Oh, delightful!
你是那个会说”请”和”谢谢”的
You’re that courteous little cherub
有礼貌可爱小天使
who says “Please” And “Thank you.”
今天需要万事通帮你找什么呢
What can KnowsMore help you find today?
外面全…
There’s a whole…
全食 臭氧层上有个洞
Whole Foods, a hole in the ozone…
由英国摇滚乐队齐柏林飞艇创作的《好多爱》
A Whole Lotta Love by British rockers Led Zeppelin?
不 不 外面全是拉尔夫在追我
No! No! There’s a whole bunch of Ralphs chasing me.
朋友
Friend…
也许现在是时候
This would probably be an appropriate time
关闭我的动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥站了
for me to shutter my site.
你觉他们要花多久才能进来
How long you think before they get in here?
一秒整以后
Precisely one second.
是我 是真正的我
It’s me! It’s the real me!
-拉尔夫 -抱歉
– Ralph? – My apologies.
我跟着这群东西过来的
I followed those things here.
我觉得它们是在找你
I think they’re looking for you, kid.
是吗 你做了什么
Yeah, you think? What did you do?
我很抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样的
I’m so sorry. I don’t know how this happened.
我觉得非常明显了