She thinks it’s so cool and exciting in there.
除非你知道我要怎么让那个游戏变得无聊或者
Unless you know how I can make the game boring or…
等等 你知道病毒什么的 对吧 斯帕姆利
Wait. You know about viruses and stuff, right, Spamley?
你说什么呢
Who’s asking?
以前在我们那儿 我和小鬼
Back home, me and the kid
经常在一个叫创的游戏里玩
used to goof off in this game called Tron.
但是后来它染上了病毒 那些赛车就变得很慢
But then it got a virus that made the motorbikes go slow…
然后凡妮洛普就不想再去那里玩了
and then Vanellope stopped wanting to hang out in there.
所以 如果有办法
So, is there a way
能把屠戮赛车也变成那样
to do something like that to Slaughter Race?
有办法的
Oh, there’s ways.
跟我来
Follow me.
我查到母亲的娘家姓
I got mothers’ maiden names…
社保号♥码 安全码
social security numbers, PIN numbers…
这个地方
Now, this area down here
叫做深动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
is what’s called the Darknet.
这里有很多坏人
A lot of shady characters hang out down here…
所以尽量低调点 戈登
so try to keep a low profile. Gord!
你在这里啊
Oh, there you are.
这个戈登 他会一点制♥造♥病毒
Now Gord here, he’s dabbled in virus-making.
但是他的兄弟 就是我们要去见的那个人
But his cousin, this guy we’re gonna go see…
丹丹 这家伙是制♥造♥病毒的机器
Double Dan, this dude is a virus-making machine.
我们到了
Oh, oh, here we go.
你确定这里安全吗
Are you sure this is safe?
这里安全吗 当然安全了
Is it safe? Of course it is.
只不过不管怎么样 都不要看他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Just whatever you do, do not look at his little brother.
他还有个小♥弟♥弟♥吗
Oh, he has a little brother?
丹丹
Double Dan!
好久不见
Long time no see.
你是谁
Who are you?
斯帕姆利治安官
JP Spamley.
我们有一次在友星动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥[第一个交♥友♥动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥♥站]
Uh, we met one time over at Friendster…
那说明已经是好久以前的事了
which tells you it had to be a long time ago.
-你在看什么 -没什么
– Oye. What are you looking at? – Nothing.
你在看我弟弟吗
Are you looking at my brother?
-没有 先生 -不许看
– No, sir. – Don’t you look
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
at my little brother.
-不 我没有 -他非常敏感
– Oh, no, I wasn’t. – He’s very self-conscious!
你
You?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我来到你脖子上的面前…
The reason I came to your neck of the face…
我是说 你的脖子上有张脸 是你的地盘
I mean, there’s a face in your neck. I mean, woods.
地盘 我来这里是因为我…
Neck of the woods. The reason I’m here is ’cause I…
我听带一些肿瘤[音似] 流言
Well, I heard a little tumor, rumor…
我听到流言称
I heard a rumor that you could, well,
你能给我点无害的病毒什么的
give me a harmless virus kind of thing…
也许能让屠戮赛车游戏慢下来
that might be able to slow down the Slaughter Race game?
对
Oh, yeah.
我的弟弟戈登和我说了你想摧毁那里
My cousin Gordon told me that you wanted to crash it.
摧毁 不
Crash it? No!
不不不
No, no, no.
我不想让任何人受伤
I don’t want anyone getting hurt.
有没有办法…
If there’s a way to just, uh…
我也不知道
I don’t know…
让那些车慢下来之类的
just make the cars go slow or something…
这样那个游戏就会很无聊
so the game is boring…
我的朋友就会跟我回家
and my friend comes back home to me.
我来给你介绍 亚瑟
Allow me to introduce you to Arthur.
冷静点 小子
Easy there, boy.
他很热情
He’s keen.
我管亚瑟叫做不安全病毒
Arthur’s what I call an insecurity virus.
意思是他专门找漏洞和弱点
Means he looks for little flaws and weaknesses
会让程序变得不安全
that make a program insecure.
你把它放进屠戮赛车的游戏中
You release him into that Slaughter Race game,
亚瑟就会找到代码中的缺陷
Arthur will find some defect in the code.
然后他会复♥制♥那些缺陷
Then he’ll copy that defect
传播到游戏各处
and spread it all over the game…
直到所有东西都变得”很无聊”
until everything becomes, quote, unquote, “Boring”…
就像你想要的那样
just like you wanted.
好吧
Okay.
先说清楚
Just to be super clear here…
没有人会受伤 对吧
no one gets hurt, right?
你是傻的吗
Are you stupid?
那个
Well, uh…
因为只有你的愚蠢才会
Because the only way anyone gets hurt…
让人受伤
is if you are stupid.
你只要让
All you have to do…
病毒乖乖呆在屠戮赛车里面
is make sure the virus stays in Slaughter Race.
没错 别犯傻
Right. Don’t be stupid.
确保不要让病毒逃出屠戮赛车
Make sure it doesn’t get out of Slaughter Race.
甲状腺肿[音同]了
Goiter it. Gah!
-知道了 知道了 -出去
– Got it! Got it. – Get out!
谢谢你 你肿了大忙
Thank you, you’re a cyst face.
-出去 -我是说帮了大忙
– Out! – I mean, assistance.
谢谢你肿了大忙…帮了
Thank you for your cyst face… Assistance.
-出去 -再见
– Get out! – Goodbye!
唉 我输了
Ah! Fiddlesticks! Well, that’s game.
新手运而已
Ah, beginner’s luck.
拜托 小鬼 我一看就明白控球
Come on, kid. I know a hustle when I see one.
-玩家马上到了 -谢了 鲍勃
– Player’s on the way. – Thanks, Bob.
-开始吧 -该认真起来了 伙计们
– Let’s roll! – Game faces on, guys.
该上场了 准备好开始你的第一场比赛了吗
Show time. You ready for your first race?
我想是吧
Um, yeah. I think so.
别紧张 你会很棒的
Hey, don’t be nervous. You’re gonna be great.
不 我知道我会没事的
Yeah, no, I know. I’ll be fine.
你还没有告诉拉尔夫 对吗
Mmm. You didn’t tell Ralph yet, did you?
没怎么说
Not exactly.
拜托 小凡 他是你最好的朋友
Come on, V. He’s your best friend.
你得让他知道
You gotta let him know
你准备再在这里待一段时间
you’re planning on staying here for a while.
我知道 但他会很难过的
I know. But he’s gonna get really upset.
他也许会 但是你们俩
Yeah, he might, but you guys…
你们能谈谈 能解决的 你们会搞定的
you’ll talk, you’ll work it out, you’ll figure it out.
但万一我们搞不定呢
Yeah, but what if we don’t?
万一他觉得很受伤
What if his feelings get hurt so bad…
再也不想当我的朋友了呢
he won’t wanna be my friend anymore?
听着 友谊的确会变
Look. All friendships change…
但是好的友谊
but the good ones…
却会因此而更加坚定
they get stronger because of it.
闪姐 虽然不想打断你们
Uh, Shank, I hate to bother you…
但是玩家在等着了
but the player is waiting.
我不会教你该怎么办 小鬼
I’m not gonna tell you what to do, kid.
这是你的决定
It’s your call.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧
All right.
去比赛吧
Let’s race.
扫描不安全
Scanning for insecurities.
扫描不安全
Scanning for insecurities.
“贵重车辆运送”
“Precious Car-go.”
将车辆送到伯特拆车厂
Deliver the car to Bert’s Chop Shop…
不过要小心闪姐和她的手下
but watch out for Shank and her crew.
是漂移起跳加加速飘逸
Power drift into a drift jump!
我看到了 你好厉害
I saw it! You’re amazing!
谢谢你
Thank you.
扫描不安全
Scanning for insecurities.
看来我们还没结束 来吧 小凡
Looks like we’re not finished. Come on, V.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
好吧 放松 放松
Okay. Relax. Relax!
我会在比赛结束后联♥系♥他
I’ll just call him after the race.
没事的
It’ll be okay.
拉尔夫没事的